Girls be doing shit that would make dudes go to jail jfl

D

Deleted

Lurker
I was at a rich high tier beckies house today and playing hide and seek with her little brothers. She had been really closr to me the whole night taking my hand and putting it on her and shit. But when i was playing with her tounger brothers while drunk i got jumped from behind by her when i was crouching w her pressing her tits towards my face forcikh me to motorboat almost before she dropped me jfl at first i didnt realize it was her But when i got up i was like wtf she has the audacity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus, Jagged0 and 2 others
(She’s genuinly old money tier girl much Richer Than me)

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
how you ended up there? tinder date or what

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Anchor_Ship
Talking about playing with peoples younger brothers with that avi is very sus..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Richard_Hungwell and Oberyn
Simple: men are physically superior to women so it wouldn’t make sense to penalize women equally to men in cases such as these
Why are short, weak men penalized the same as tall, built men then?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17791, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Simple: men are physically superior to women so it wouldn’t make sense to penalize women equally to men in cases such as these
Then women shouldn't have the same rights as men if they can't get the same punishments.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Richard_Hungwell
You wouldn’t go to jail for putting a girls hands on your tights or pressing your dick against her actually, most likely you would end up fucking her, the most subhuman men would be told to fuck off and that’s the worst of it. You’re out of touch with reality

Because alot of men wants it to happen. Plus women are much weaker so they don't create fear

stfu honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840