Girls bloody fight over chad. one girl sent him nudes and the harem is mad.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
His name is "ashkan" . The blue girl sent him her nudes and pmed the guy saying" come to my place I have to suck your cock" and the girls saw her pm and nudes on the guys phone and this happens.
Sorry for the cringe ethnic land scenery + retarded ethnic nose jobs.
They all had nose jobs for ashkan btw :lul: after they saw their competition being better looking and approaching "ashkan" in a dangerous way, They broke her nose to destroy her, they couldn't take the competition so they decided to ruin her face instead.
I almost died 4 times out of cringe when I was writing this thread.why do we exist, If you are sub chad life is worthless, imagine having such a face that transform females into zombies like these.

reminds me of this,but this is the american version ( i saw this clip on this forum last month)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ken, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 25938 and 10 others
3psl goblinas fight for 3 psl goblino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 25938 and 10 others
That’s what she gets. If she wants to suck dick, suck dick that’s in need of being sucked, not one that’s already being sucked. There are men who need it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 25938, Razeb and 10 others
Meanwhile in the slums of lahore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, TheAbyssinian, justinzayn and 3 others
His name is "ashkan" . The blue girl sent him her nudes and pmed the guy saying" come to my place I have to suck your cock" and the girls saw her pm and nudes on the guys phone and this happens.
They all had nose jobs for ashkan btw :lul: after they saw their competition being better looking and approaching "ashkan" in a dangerous way, They broke her nose to destroy her, they couldn't take the competition so they decided to ruin her face instead.
I almost died 4 times out of cringe when I was writing this thread.why do we exist, If you are sub chad life is worthless, imagine having such a face that transform females into zombies like these.

View attachment 2094207

reminds me of this,but this is the american version ( i saw this clip on this forum last month)

View attachment 2094210
Are they afghans sound like dari

• +1
Reactions: mortis
That’s what she gets. If she wants to suck dick, suck dick that’s in need of being sucked, not one that’s already being sucked. There are men who need it
but nature doesn't work that way, one guy get all like you see in that vid.

High t pussys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 2d v2 and mortis

View attachment 2094210
See how women can hear another woman outright lie to their face and realize that’s exactly what it is, a lie.

All women are fluent in the art of deception so they are easily able to tell when another woman is trying to use those powers against them and quickly see right through the attempt.

On the contrary, a man might have heard her bullshit and believed her even though all the evidence says opposite.

We should all learn from this woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and mortis
Knocked the fuck out 💀

• JFL
Is that story real or did you make it up 💀

• +1
See how women can hear another woman outright lie to their face and realize that’s exactly what it is, a lie.

All women are fluent in the art of deception so they are easily able to tell when another woman is trying to use those powers against them and quickly see right through the attempt.

On the contrary, a man might have heard her bullshit and believed her even though all the evidence says opposite.

this, they know what snakes they are.
she sent him nudes and still acted like a victim

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Is that story real or did you make it up 💀
they are saying what she did to her face, then they started to beat the shit out of her. the story i wrote is like a translation of her words

• Woah
Reactions: ascension

View attachment 2094207

View attachment 2094210
How could a girl like that pull that knock out is she training or smth also this is VERY dangerous because you dont know the revenge that's coming your way.

• +1
2,5 psl max.

• JFL
why do iranian girls have such fucking cringe voices, afghan girls have the sweetest voice with a bit of masculinity while iranian girls speak like broken JBL speakers

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
To be fair the girl they attack is the best looking one out of all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, RAITEIII and mortis
How could a girl like that pull that knock out is she training or smth also this is VERY dangerous because you dont know the revenge that's coming your way.
yeah, she might be shot dead the day after by the knocked out girls father.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
she is too masculine for me, i like the blue one the best.
Do you mean the one who kicks her from behind? The only one wearing blue is the girl who got attacked.

• +1
why do iranian girls have such fucking cringe voices, afghan girls have the sweetest voice with a bit of masculinity while iranian girls speak like broken JBL speakers
afghans and iranians are iterally the same, except the mongol chink looking afghans.

afghans and iranians are iterally the same, except the mongol chink looking afghans.
yea but afghan girls have better voices

Do you mean the one who kicks her from behind? The only one wearing blue is the girl who got attacked.
i mean the blue girl who got attacked, i like girls with that type of facial features.

i mean the blue girl who got attacked, i like girls with that type of facial features.
That's who I was saying was the best looking one, the one wearing blue.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and mortis
yea but afghan girls have better voices
they were the same country 200 years ago, and some have shit voices like the girl who was shouting in that vid and some have angelic voices like every where else.

That's who I was saying was the best looking one, the one wearing blue.
yea, i thought you said the girl who attacked. sorry my bad im tired rn.
she fogs the yellow girl to suicide tbh thats why she is mad

The girl who got attacked was MUCH prittier

• +1
Reactions: Ken and mortis
dnrd

• JFL
Actual chimp behaviour

• JFL
they're more alpha than the average man. tides are changing men will be pampered while women fight over us by 2050.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 24940 and mortis
How did they see her sending the guy nudes.

they're more alpha than the average man. tides are changing men will be pampered while women fight over us by 2050.
over for modern soy cuck generation of males.

Imagine if the genders were reversed

This is like an inkel going er on chad

• JFL
Imagine if the genders were reversed

This is like an inkel going er on chad
males aren't THAT desperate for gl girl tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

View attachment 2094210

Bro the girl who punched is subhuman levels of ugly and she's mad that Chad picked Stacey over her recessed LTB ass.

• +1
Bro the girl who punched is subhuman levels of ugly and she's mad that Chad picked Stacey over her recessed LTB ass.
indeed, the girl who got knocked out is absolutely beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
indeed, the girl who got knocked out is absolutely beautiful.

I hope her face wasn't damaged.

It's crazy how you'll never see men do this. When guys see a robust Chad they will respect them, when foids see Stacey they will seethe and feel jealous then try to destroy them. Ugly recessed bitch should've just accepted her place as chads FWB cum bucket or date her looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and mortis
I hope her face wasn't damaged.

It's crazy how you'll never see men do this. When guys see a robust Chad they will respect them, when foids see Stacey they will seethe and feel jealous then try to destroy them. Ugly recessed bitch should've just accepted her place as chads FWB cum bucket or date her looksmatch.
that hit might have broken her nose or dislocated her jaw.not to mention the damage her brain took
chads should only give attention to stacys and ignore low value recessed garbages like the girl in vid to suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24940

Men are taught at a young age the "Believe all women" mindset making easy for them to be deceived by females...

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Men are taught at a young age the "Believe all women" mindset making easy for them to be deceived by females...
any man who thinks like that is double digit iq tbh.

I hate girls. :feelstastyman:

• JFL