Girls called me on club, and i got brutally cucked... WORST DAY IN MY LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
I need to get this out of my chest so i can move any further

My buddies decided to go to club while i was doing assignments for a degree (incel trait) and i stayed home. My buddies would usually go with the same old group so i didn't really paid attention, but i did not know that they will call girls with them

Later i got a voice message from this girl to come with them, i said wtf you're drunk and she begged me and sended me video and everything... It was the perfect opportunity for TuckChin to smash and dash sometin :feelshehe:

When i took a bus and got there (driver license pill i know), while i was coming upstairs, it's like the initial anxiety starting to kick in because i have not flirted with a woman for 5 motherfucking years, the anxiety combined with the self-doubt almost made me turn back and go home, but i gathered the balls, you feel me, i remembered about this thread and immediately went to the club with an all time confidence and nor-epinephrine

So when i arrived there, they were drinking a vodka with an energy drink, i did not combined any of that shit and just straight up gazzled vodka, 0.25 liters in like a half minute, i drank in attempt to get low inhib as fuck so the slicky can slip into her innie you know what i'm sayin :ogre::ogre:

As the vodka was coming down, i already started to feel shaky so i quit and as i went to the corner or whatever you call these couches... The moment i saw it, it felt like as if all my vices has been revoked, while my eyes, like the glaciers of Lake Michigan, were firing in the agony of injustice :feelswhy:

It was my friend who kissed and make out with that girl... she is hot, 6ft1 (I LOVE taller girls) and with the best motherfucking ass you can imagine. My friend is truecel and i MOG him, he KISSED!! her... I MISSED THE BEST OPPORTUNITY OF MY LIFE !!!

i needed to get the frustration out of myself, so i went to the club's bathroom and i screamed as loudest as i can, people who were outside eventually came in, and as the first guy came up to ask if i'm ok, i don't know what happened, it was out of my control, but as i said "i'm fine", my tear was coming out and at that time i knew that i was being undermined and embarassed by my friend. They called me on purpose to humiliate me and make me feel like i'm 'less' than them

So out of anger i rushed at his direction, i knocked down the table with all the drinks and started to act immature like with complete subjectivity when i started to call him names in a rush of sorrow, anger, and injustice

Then i picked up the ashtray and as the security was coming in my direction, i broke the ashtray into his head while he was saying sorry but how can you be sorry when you cucked me brutally

And then, since i did not broke anything else other than that shitty ashtray, i payed 20€ to a barman, and security then pushed me out of the club ruthlessly :feelsrope:

Boy crying

TLDR - Never go to club if you're not chad, other than breaking the tangible assets, you're not going to have a good time, WHATSO-FUCKING-EVER. The girl was obviously cucking me with 5 other guys but me being the drunk retard i am, i acted immature :feelstastyman:. Learn from my mistakes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Heguldus, Deleted member 3828 and 37 others
brutal no reply pill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Fgsfds
OP's "trucel" friend that he "mogs"

DG BEAUTY LIGHT BLUE KEY VISUAL DAVID GANDY HORIZONTAL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3828, Hardeplaat and 29 others
autism

Kys

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Be_ConfidentBro
I’m sorry bro. Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Pietrosiek and Chintuck22
whats your advice for us then?

My buddies decided to go to club while i was doing assignments for a degree (incel trait) and i stayed home. My buddies would usually go with the same old group so i didn't really paid attention, but i did not know that they will call girls with them

Later i got a voice message from this girl to come with them, i said wtf you're drunk and she begged me and sended me video and everything... It was the perfect opportunity for TuckChin to smash and dash sometin :feelshehe:

View attachment 1137328

When i took a bus and got there (driver license pill i know), while i was coming upstairs, it's like the initial anxiety starting to kick in because i have not flirted with a woman for 5 motherfucking years, the anxiety combined with the self-doubt almost made me turn back and go home, but i gathered the balls, you feel me, i remembered about this thread and immediately went to the club with an all time confidence and nor-epinephrine

So when i arrived there, they were drinking a vodka with an energy drink, i did not combined any of that shit and just straight up gazzled vodka, 0.25 liters in like a half minute, i drank in attempt to get low inhib as fuck so the slicky can slip into her innie you know what i'm sayin :ogre::ogre:

As the vodka was coming down, i already started to feel shaky so i quit and as i went to the corner or whatever you call these couches... The moment i saw it, it felt like as if all my vices has been revoked, while my eyes, like the glaciers of Lake Michigan, were firing in the agony of injustice :feelswhy:

It was my friend who kissed and make out with that girl... she is hot, 6ft1 (I LOVE taller girls) and with the best motherfucking ass you can imagine. My friend is truecel and i MOG him, he KISSED!! her... I MISSED THE BEST OPPORTUNITY OF MY LIFE !!!

i needed to get the frustration out of myself, so i went to the club's bathroom and i screamed as loudest as i can, people who were outside eventually came in, and as the first guy came up to ask if i'm ok, i don't know what happened, it was out of my control, but as i said "i'm fine", my tear was coming out and at that time i knew that i was being undermined and embarassed by my friend. They called me on purpose to humiliate me and make me feel like i'm 'less' than them

So out of anger i rushed at his direction, i knocked down the table with all the drinks and started to act immature like with complete subjectivity when i started to call him names in a rush of sorrow, anger, and injustice

Then i picked up the ashtray and as the security was coming in my direction, i broke the ashtray into his head while he was saying sorry but how can you be sorry when you cucked me brutally

And then, since i did not broke anything else other than that shitty ashtray, i payed 20€ to a barman, and security then pushed me out of the club ruthlessly :feelsrope:

View attachment 1137325

TLDR - Never go to club if you're not chad, other than breaking the tangible assets, you're not going to have a good time, WHATSO-FUCKING-EVER. The girl was obviously cucking me with 5 other guys but me being the drunk retard i am, i acted immature :feelstastyman:. Learn from my mistakes.
Dude, how did you get cucked when the girl wasn't yours to begin with? This like reading something right out of ER's manifesto.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, Heguldus and 19 others
just go for another woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, Heguldus and 9 others

View attachment 1137328

View attachment 1137325

Bro like... are you sure they wanted to cuck you ? Sounds like she was horny af and he was just first. Like in the time it took you to get there they got on. Idk.

mirin low inhib tho

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and amorfati
Lol brutal story. Clubs are cancer tbh, absolutely not worth your time if you're either sub-Chad or not willing to deliberately make a clown out of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and 8 others
Tales

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 12270, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Bro something is not OK with you:lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, Pietrosiek and mogstar
YOU ARE A NEROTIC PINEAPPLE! UNDER SIMILAR CIRCUMSTANCES, MOST WOMEN WOULDNT HAVE BEEN AS EMOTIONALLY INCONTINENT AS YOU.

theory: imagine if rotting on this echochamber inflamed your amygdala to such an extent that your incessant high cortisol and eroded dopaminergic system evaporated what little social awareness and capacity for delayed gratification you had to begin with.

THERE, I THINK YOU WOULD GREATLY BENEFIT FROM DOPAMINEMAXXING.
START MEDITATING ASAP. LEAVE THIS FORUM ASAP. STOP VIDYA GAEMS AND SUGAR.
CALM DOWN.
VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER. DONT BE VOILENT MANCHILD. THIS IS DEGENERATE.
UNIRONICALLY READ MARCUS GAYFAGIUS' MEDITATIONS
INTERNALIZE AGE OLD WISDOM.
FOSTER INTERNAL STABILITY

as an aside, i have just reflected on the immense irony of writing with this attention demanding large font size as it is the opposite of what any stoic coper would do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, Lolcel and 5 others
I think half of what I just read is true. Bottom part all occurred in your mind. Just be glad you found out who the backstabbers are. If you didn’t have sex that night only means you still not enough for most women lookswise.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Heguldus and Deleted member 8202
Lol brutal story. Clubs are cancer tbh, absolutely not worth your time if you're either sub-Chad or not willing to deliberately make a clown out of yourself.
can't find the good thread some1 wrote about what to think about entering a nightclub lol

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Chintuck22
A 6'1 female? I'm gonna end it

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Heguldus and BigBoy
Meanwhile his friend:
What's wrong with my friend (OP) I finally found a hot girl and wanted to introduce him to my friend (OP) and go partying with him (op) he seems stressed and is In his room all day. He (OP) goes crying to the bathroom and screams and breaks an ashtray on my head. I didn't know what to do so I just apologised to him ( OP) to keep beiing friends.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, amorfati and 2 others
How do you even get invited to go clubbing with girls, mixed gender friendgroup.

mogs me brutally

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
On a related point, I have found it cruel when a woman "begs" a guy to come out to a spot to hang with her only to ignore him when he gets there cause shes surrounded by like 5 other guys as well

Women are cruel land feed off their beta orbiters

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Heguldus, Lolcel and 6 others

View attachment 1137328

View attachment 1137325

riiip

did you lose your friends?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

View attachment 1137328

View attachment 1137325

Tales from the night club smoking room

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro

View attachment 1137328

View attachment 1137325

This fucking thread lol

• JFL
Clubs, bars are good to mess with people and fuck some whores

• +1
This is bullshit. I am not chad and get plenty of attention at clubs, they are worth it for the temporary ego boost always. The lack of sleep and bloat from alc sucks though.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Melo95
:lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
You know that you callously lied in some of those paragraphs! And I'm not sure if you did that because of shame or feeling users and trolls might make fun of you. But allow me to set the record straight and autocorrect some of those paragraphs for you.

----------
When I rode my pink little bicycle to the party, it's like the initial anxiety starting to kick in because i have not flirted with a woman for all my motherfucking life, the anxiety combined with the gay urges almost made me turn back and go home, but i fondled my balls, you feel me, but the gay thoughts were there. Ugh.

So when i arrived there, they were drinking vodka with an energy drink, i did not combine any of that shit and just straight up guzzled a diet coke with a little cherry inside and a wine cooler, a whole bottle in like a half of hour, i drank in attempt to get low inhib as fuck so the slicky can slip into her innie or some other tranny, you know what i'm saying?

i needed to get the frustration out of myself, so i went to the club's bathroom and the first guy i saw, I went down on him! People who outside eventually came in, and as the first guy came up to ask, "Will you do me too, bitchboy?" i don't know what happened, it was out of my control, but i said "Fine!", my eyes welled up in tears from the first cock that felt like it was in my stomach then yadda yadda yadda, I head back to the table.

----------

• JFL
On a related point, I have found it cruel when a woman "begs" a guy to come out to a spot to hang with her only to ignore him when he gets there cause shes surrounded by like 5 other guys as well

Women are cruel land feed off their beta orbiters
When i got begged somewhere the foid always had Interest in only me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.