Girls can tell you're an incel

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
You don't really need to be a trucel with facial deformities, you could be average who would otherwise slay but given your incel traits, no past girlfriends? incel, pictures alone? incel, no group circle? incel
The checklist is against you and the list is huge, ascension isn't only physical.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Deleted member 18776, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
I don't have any social media, any friends, I'm socially awkward. It's over for me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Girls can shove my cock in their mouth and shut the Fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 15827
no they don´t. demontstrators gf didn´t believe him when he told her that he had 0 bodies

BBC90AEA 6FCB 4B66 982F 04048FBE98DC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, edodalic29 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You don't really need to be a trucel with facial deformities, you could be average who would otherwise slay but given your incel traits, no past girlfriends? incel, pictures alone? incel, no group circle? incel
The checklist is against you and the list is huge, ascension isn't only physical.
Shit stacks against you like charges on criminal case, girls really do be like dominos, snowballing of the fact that you haven't slayed shits only get worst as years past

and to believe we were all promised lays and trad wives when were raised JFL end this gay world now

They can shut the fuck up. Fuck them. I'll curb stomp them and smash their heads in with my foot.

no they don´t. demontstrators gf didn´t believe him when he told her that he had 0 bodies

View attachment 1821522
Look at him again my nigga, do you believe that nigga has 0 bodies, anyway they would think you've dick problems or some other shit

Look at him again my nigga, do you believe that nigga has 0 bodies, anyway they would think you've dick problems or some other shit
not anymore. he has gigastacy gf now but before that ye

ye but girls can´t tell if you had bodies or not.
Yeah by looking at your 140° gonial angle and recessed mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
ye but girls can´t tell if you had bodies or not.
HE HAD GIRLS SHOW INTEREST IN HIM. OTHER GIRLS 100PERCENT ALREADY PICKED UP ON THIS INFORMATION, DOMINO EFFECT

IF 2 GIRLS SHOW INTEREST IN U, BE SURE OTHER 10 WILL FOLLOW

UR HOMIE IS A VOLCEL OR SHOULD I SAY WAS

HE HAD GIRLS SHOW INTEREST IN HIM. OTHER GIRLS 100PERCENT ALREADY PICKED UP ON THIS INFORMATION, DOMINO EFFECT

IF 2 GIRLS SHOW INTEREST IN U, BE SURE OTHER 10 WILL FOLLOW

UR HOMIE IS A VOLCEL OR SHOULD I SAY WAS
everybody has girls showing interest.

you are a sad existence bro hope don´t grow old and bitter
yeah that user trash, he tried to mog with his small dick post count energy

i said you are sad and pathetic and hope you don´t grow old and bitter
I'm not sad but I didn't choose to be recessed. It is what it is.

Op is probably the same one going around telling people “Just be nt bro” 🤣🤣 . What a meme

you are sad you just dissociate from your emotions
I doubt it really. It's just living in a ghetto whilst being a recessed femboy with a long mid-face has taught me a few things JFL.

Anyone can tell by looking at the face