How to FALL ASLEEP in 2 MINUTES

Boss? I dont even work. Im 14:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: money aint a problem for me tho lol… i can just take over my fathers company when im 20-25 and earn a solid 30k a month yk…. Why do u assume I work for someone? You are a racist nigger.
And can u explain the melatonin shit? Does it really make you sleepy like instantly ?
Melatonin in short-term usage is very good for your body to enter a deep sleep and re coop. You can cycle it on and off. For me, it takes about 30-45mins before i begin to feel tired. I get the most vivd dreams and best deep sleep of my life and it allows my body to repair itself since deep sleep is when all the repairs by your body start happening.

WHAT FUCKING SUBHUMAN CANT FALL ASLEEP? IF YOUR ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING, HAVING A PRODUCTIVE DAY ONCE YOU GET INTO BED YOU WILL BE ASLEEP WITHIN 3 MINUTES, DNR 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger
damn, this is the same method my psychologist mentioned to get me to sleep better:lul:
Obviously my guides aren't larp it's scientifically proven and taught in the army aswell jfl

Thanks for reading bhai :owo:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
Rea literally means "sale" in swedish

Cheap bitch!

• WTF
Reactions: Imretarded?
Obviously my guides aren't larp it's scientifically proven and taught in the army aswell jfl

Thanks for reading bhai :owo:
ofc pookie

IMG 6951

• Love it
Reactions: Rea
meanwhile chad drinks coffee and still has an easier time sleeping

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?
WHAT FUCKING SUBHUMAN CANT FALL ASLEEP? IF YOUR ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING, HAVING A PRODUCTIVE DAY ONCE YOU GET INTO BED YOU WILL BE ASLEEP WITHIN 3 MINUTES, DNR 🤣🤣
I honestly don't know how you can be so stupid

I take time to make a complete guide and some greycel comes and posts shit without having read it because he can't follow a text that takes 5 minutes to read since his attention span is fucked up thanks to tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Interesting, what do you think is the cause?

For me it works perfectly, I was surprised how quickly I fell asleep the first time I tried it
I mean it actually helps me sleep faster, but I have never been able to sleep in just 2 minutes like other people say unless I am extremely tired. Usually takes me like 10-15 minutes

• Love it
  • +1
I mean it actually helps me sleep faster, but I have never been able to sleep in just 2 minutes like other people say unless I am extremely tired. Usually takes me like 10-15 minutes
I wouldn't say I fall asleep in 2 minutes, in fact I don't know but I do know that once I've relaxed my body I fall asleep straight away

10-15 minutes is the average time a person takes to sleep, yours was higher to start with?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

I take time to make a complete guide and some greycel comes and posts shit without having read it because he can't follow a text that takes 5 minutes to read since his attention span is fucked up thanks to tiktok
bro you're gonna help me sleep within a few minutes from the 1-2 hours it takes usually:feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
bro you're gonna help me sleep within a few minutes from the 1-2 hours it takes usually:feelsgood:
Glad to help my pookie, i wanted to gatekeep this but whatever :forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • +1

YOU JOINED A MONTH AGO AND ALREADY HAVE 5200 POSTS?? GET A LIFE

• WTF
  • Ugh..
I wouldn't say I fall asleep in 2 minutes, in fact I don't know but I do know that once I've relaxed my body I fall asleep straight away

10-15 minutes is the average time a person takes to sleep, yours was higher to start with?
Yeah it was definitely higher, it's been like this for most of my life. Overhinking and some mental illness probably

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
YOU JOINED A MONTH AGO AND ALREADY HAVE 5200 POSTS?? GET A LIFE
I won't bother argu with some random tiktok faggot

It's summer vacations, i'm at home and i've got nothing else to do since it's 50°c outside

+ my family is super rich and i don't need to work in my entire life meanwhile you will have to go to the slavery like a subhuman to live your disgusting life

• Love it
  • +1
I can guarantee this method works though, but results vary for people some people sleep faster. I noticed that in my military buddies too

Repped.

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded? and Rea
Yeah it was definitely higher, it's been like this for most of my life. Overhinking and some mental illness probably
That's a good improvement tbh, i was like you

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and ElySioNs
Niggas so retarded here they don’t even know how to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, Imretarded? and Rea
I won't bother argu with some random tiktok faggot

It's summer vacations, i'm at home and i've got nothing else to do since it's 50°c outside

+ my family is super rich and i don't need to work in my entire life meanwhile you will have to go to the slavery like a subhuman to live your disgusting life
you're rich?:oops:
True but it is what it is
:owo:

• Love it
If i wasn't i wouldn't be rotting at home since 14
You invest in stocks? I bought some ETFs the other day

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Rea
you dont get allowance from parents?

I put my birthday money and some of my weekly income in:feelshah:
My dad sends me money every month

The equivalent of a salary

• JFL
Only works for chad
True. Chad gets 8 hours worth of sleep when he sleeps for 2 hours after partying and drinking all night while incel sleeps for 9 hours in perfect conditions and wakes up feeling like shit and bloated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo and Rea
Time to sleep

• Love it
thanks bro fell asleep after the 4th word

• JFL
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and BeanletMogger
Always had trouble sleeping
Nothing works really

• JFL
Or just take meds to fall asleep

• +1
Always had trouble sleeping
Nothing works really
Then maybe read my guide and start implementing this routine retard

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Useful guide, not personally useful because I fall asleep most of the time in 1-2 minutes. Plus it is also easy to implement.

• +1
  • +1
Bump, time to sleep everyone

• JFL
Doesn't work btw just tried this.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Rea
Doesn't work btw just tried this.
It works, you just won't fall asleep on the first try in 2 minutes but it will reduce the time it takes you to fall asleep in the first place

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and asdvek
Dnr just imagine your oneitis holding you and loving you that's enough to fall asleep in seconds

• JFL