Girls cant be incels

J

JustCallMeKash

Silver
The only reason a girl can want a bf and not have one is because her standards are too high

I deadass saw a ltb like 3.5/10 girl she is short, skinny, no ass, no curves, ugly, and her hair is short with a high mtn.

Shit is tragic maybe it is better to be born a girl :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Bonecel01 and nathan
and fire is hot

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Autismcel, nathan and 1 other person
Yeah, we know. They have unlimited SMV because they have a warm, stinky hole between their legs and men are simp/cucks who will do anything for a whiff of used up, post-wall puss puss.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Earth Dollar, Autismcel and 4 others
Yeah, we know. They have unlimited SMV because they have a warm, stinky hole between their legs and men are simp/cucks who will do anything for a whiff of used up, post-wall puss puss.
We have to create the post-wall puss puss theory

• JFL
Reactions: 91302 and Michael Myers
The only reason a girl can want a bf and not have one is because her standards are too high

I deadass saw a ltb like 3.5/10 girl she is short, skinny, no ass, no curves, ugly, and her hair is short with a high mtn.

Shit is tragic maybe it is better to be born a girl :feelswhy:
Foids would rather be alone than date the average man, unless he checks all the boxes nothing happens.

• +1
Reactions: 91302, Costcosuperstore and JustCallMeKash
We have to create the post-wall puss puss theory
:feelskek: The theory that keeps the world turning. As legitimate as Gravity theory.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Foids would rather be alone than date the average man, unless he checks all the boxes nothing happens.

There was this stacy in my class that dated a 6'2 htn for like 2 years he was a bad kid and got expelled and they broke up and even tho like every guy wants her she decides to stay single, she even rejected a 5'7 low chadlite brootal.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Man just wait until you hear about the ramblings of sexhavers on pussy

It's so tempting :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
There was this stacy in my class that dated a 6'2 htn for like 2 years he was a bad kid and got expelled and they broke up and even tho like every guy wants her she decides to stay single, she even rejected a 5'7 low chadlite brootal.
Not only Stacies, I see many women who simply don't want to date. They wanna find a husband and reject all the other ones, their pussy is untouchable.

• +1
Reactions: 91302 and Costcosuperstore
worst part is that even the ugly foids can pull the Chadlites, who were born into a wealthy family, graduating from one of the best colleges, and thirst trapping many of his female friends by just existing. hate when foids trying to make it look like it goes both ways sitution, no fck you and fck your stupid stupid non sense argument

Last edited:
worst part is even the ugly stacies can pull the Chadlites who were born into a wealthy family, graduating from one of the best colleges and thirst trapping many of his female friends by just existing.
Wtf is an ugly stacy is that even possible?

Not only Stacies, I see many women who simply don't want to date. They wanna find a husband and reject all the other ones, their pussy is untouchable.

Those are the type of girls I usually like cuz they aren't hoes, but there standards are too fucking high

I meant LTS.
Wouldn't a lts be the same as chadlite since stacy is the max rating for girl and Chad is the max rating for guy and chadlite is a tier below

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1