Girls choosing ltn over zeta (zeta getting gay allegations)

beckylover

beckylover

6”3 geomaxxed ltn
Both girls saying @Zeta looks a lil zesty.... IS IT OVER?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, nofap, ShowerMaxxing and 27 others
the usual cope from females. zeta is gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jova, Chadeep and 13 others
Zeta looks good but the other guy has that boy next door appeal that makes a lot more sense to choose from given that he looks more reachable to girls, ofcourse Zeta mogs but the other boy looks like an actual option

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jova, Chadeep and 8 others
no shit, zeta looks like a fag cause cucked skull and autism eyes

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Clqs, Art of Pattinson and 15 others
Zeta looks good but the other guy has that boy next door appeal that makes a lot more sense to choose from given that he looks more reachable to girls, ofcourse Zeta mogs but the other boy looks like an actual option
that guy its the OP:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: beckylover
They're just coping cuz they'd get rejected. Defense mechanism bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, BeanletMogger, yyy and 6 others
lmao roblox

this is the best post in this forum i love this post

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, iloveboobs, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
This Is typical behaviour from girls. In presence of chads they Will get insecure and call him gay, uncanny or ugly. Obviously in reality they get wet for him and would choke on his dick

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and beckylover
Both have the same rating but Zeta is not liked by foids because he looks autistic in that pic

• Hmm...
This Is typical behaviour from girls. In presence of chads they Will get insecure and call him gay, uncanny or ugly. Obviously in reality they get wet for him and would choke on his dick
dude he looks retarded

this is not a natural looking face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, psychomandible, diditeverbegin and 2 others
I don’t think she’s delusional in this situation. Reason being is because you bring up a normal looking attractive guy ofc she is gonna pick him over zeta.

If you brought up zeta by himself then we could call her delusional and coping for denying him.

I don’t think she’s delusional in this situation. Reason being is because you bring up a normal looking attractive guy ofc she is gonna pick him over zeta.

If you brought up zeta by himself then we could call her delusional and coping for denying him.
i could do that for you guys, you want me to?

Zeta is objectively good looking with one of the most garbage appeal:looks ratios I’ve ever seen. Looks so uncharismatic. Looks like an alien wearing human skin

OKAY BET.
ASKING GIRLS WHAT THEY THINK OF ZETA, WITHOUT SHOWING ANYONE ELSE (SPOILER ALERT, SAME RESULT)

Bunch of coping femcels 😂😂😂 women get so insecure for chad

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i agree, i felt it in their voices, they get mad for no reason??
Yeah they're insecure in the presence of a really good looking man and Will try to put him down, this Is because they realize they're much uglier than him and Will never get commitment

• +1
Reactions: Messar, iblamechico, NZb6Air and 2 others
OKAY BET.
ASKING GIRLS WHAT THEY THINK OF ZETA, WITHOUT SHOWING ANYONE ELSE (SPOILER ALERT, SAME RESULT)

You see

We can’t say that they are coping yet because you need to show him with half of his face missing

If you do that then we can safely say they are coping 😂

• +1
I wonder what type of foids he attracts

• +1
0 appeal

• +1
Reactions: nofap, beckylover, Sushifart and 1 other person
Grown women playing roblox btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, nsenty, yyy and 3 others
Yeah they're insecure in the presence of a really good looking man and Will try to put him down, this Is because they realize they're much uglier than him and Will never get commitment

I've heard of women who ego trip like crazy and insta decline some super gl guy just to put him down, so this is honestly unsurprising.
He looks super tryhard in that pic to the average normie though. He just needs more appeal and possibly look more mature (based on comment from chick that said he looks like an eboy, which is basically the equivalent of just saying "get a diff haircut and possibly style to suit your age more" jfl).

No doubt still slays though

• +1
Reactions: beckylover and Xangsane
I've heard of women who ego trip like crazy and insta decline some super gl guy just to put him down, so this is honestly unsurprising.
He looks super tryhard in that pic to the average normie though. He just needs more appeal and possibly look more mature (based on comment from chick that said he looks like an eboy, which is basically the equivalent of just saying "get a diff haircut and possibly style to suit your age more" jfl).

Nah it's Just women coping. Classic. I guarantee you they don't really think that

• +1
Reactions: beckylover, Xangsane and Sushifart
i don't mean to glaze but she would 100% be all over him irl jfl

• +1
This occurrence reminds me of this thread I saw a long time ago.

And the picture you used is PSL biassed. I’m aiming to look aesthetic I don’t really care about appeal.

• +1
Reactions: beckylover and Sushifart

"look like an eboy" = "you look like a fuckboy that won't commit" = desperate, anxious attachment.

• +1
Reactions: beckylover and Sushifart
Nah it's Just women coping. Classic. I guarantee you they don't really think that
Ye, read the first part of what I said. Fits with your theory on their inferiority complex since I've heard women say stuff about not wanting their man to look better than them.

• +1
Reactions: beckylover and the BULL
you really think if he showed interest in her irl she would be like 'ew no ur gay' :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beckylover, Sushifart and the BULL
This occurrence reminds me of this thread I saw a long time ago.

And the picture you used is PSL biassed. I’m aiming to look aesthetic I don’t really care about appeal.
sounds gay ngl

• +1
"look like an eboy" = "you look like a fuckboy that won't commit" = desperate, anxious attachment.
Honestly, legit. I interpreted what she said differently like he looks too childish or some shit, but this makes more sense tbh since the other dude looks more innocent (or rather, looks like he'd commit more).

• +1
Reactions: beckylover and Xangsane
sounds gay ngl
If thats what you wanna make from it anthony. I’ve chosen to not listen to you since you’ve been hating on me since my first ever post. Yet you never show your own face and all you do is shitpost. Like thats gonna improve your life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Messar, syvf1, psychomandible and 7 others
If thats what you wanna make from it anthony. I’ve chosen to not listen to you since you’ve been hating on me since my first ever post. Yet you never show your own face and all you do is shitpost. Like thats gonna improve your life.
well you said you wanted to be asthetic and not have appeal to women, how is that not gay?

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, beckylover and Xangsane
Honestly, legit. I interpreted what she said differently like he looks too childish or some shit, but this makes more sense tbh since the other dude looks more innocent (or rather, looks like he'd commit more).
I even made a thread explaining how women are becoming more and more anxiously attached than previous generations. ESPECIALLY young white women.

This could be EXACTLY why many women want high trust, prettyboy looks. Or oofy doofies. Women gawk at robust prettyboy/maesthetic/masc men especially from Chadlite and above but don't actually want to be in an LTR with these men; often they get too high inhib and believe he'd cheat on them.
These women are EXTREMELY insecure. Riddled with anxious attachment.

• +1
Reactions: beckylover, the BULL and Sushifart