Girls choosing ltn over zeta (zeta getting gay allegations)

well you said you wanted to be asthetic and not have appeal to women, how is that not gay?
Because i can still pull women whilst looking aesthetically pleasing. When I look in the mirror I rather see myself with high PSL than high appeal.

• +1
Reactions: beckylover
Because i can still pull women whilst looking aesthetically pleasing. When I look in the mirror I rather see myself with high PSL than high appeal.
so again, your seeking male attention over female attention which makes my post correct

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, laaltin and beckylover
so again, your seeking male attention over female attention which makes my post correct
No, I think the attraction to a certain gender decides your sexuality. I like having sex with women therefore i’m not gay.

• +1
Reactions: syvf1 and beckylover
No, I think the attraction to a certain gender decides your sexuality. I like having sex with women therefore i’m not gay.
exactly that's why i said it sounds gay

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Zeta
What type of women do you pull though. If they’re not good looking then this argument is invalid

What type of women do you pull though. If they’re not good looking then this argument is invalid
How do you even want me to answer this? Of course they are good looking otherwise i wouldn’t invest my time in them

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, fluoride1337 and beckylover
How do you even want me to answer this? Of course they are good looking otherwise i wouldn’t invest my time in them
All I‘m saying is this argument is stupid if the girl who is interested in you is a chopped Betty if you’re not trying to appeal to women. By that logic all of us can "attract girls"

Everyone in this thread is a fucking moron double digit IQ holy shit literally everyone

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, psychomandible, DarkAscender and 3 others
All I‘m saying is this argument is stupid if the girl who is interested in you is a chopped Betty if you’re not trying to appeal to women. By that logic all of us can "attract girls"
Don't be delusional. Top notch girls want an aesthetic like his One.

• +1
Reactions: tye
If thats what you wanna make from it anthony. I’ve chosen to not listen to you since you’ve been hating on me since my first ever post. Yet you never show your own face and all you do is shitpost. Like thats gonna improve your life.
that's his personality lmao he's like that with everyone

don't take his rudeness too seriously

• +1
Reactions: yyy, Xangsane, the BULL and 1 other person
Yeah they're insecure in the presence of a really good looking man and Will try to put him down, this Is because they realize they're much uglier than him and Will never get commitment
But women are disgusted by men they find unattractive, isn’t that also a possibility

Grown women playing roblox btw.
She says that you look gay meanwhile she would be more than willing to be creampied by you in private

Don't be delusional. Top notch girls want an aesthetic like his One.
I‘d be surprised if he found an actually attractive girl that isn’t insecure. Must be a low value femcel otherwise he hit the fucking jackpot but I don’t believe it

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I‘d be surprised if he found an actually attractive girl that isn’t insecure. Must be a low value femcel otherwise he hit the fucking jackpot but I don’t believe it
Really attractive stacies Always know their worth.

4408882 IMG 2580

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
They do but they want a chad like zeta
I remember when @Zeta mentioned he‘s into low value loser goth foids (MTBs at best without makeup) no hate but what a fucking waste of good looks :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta and the BULL
They're just coping cuz they'd get rejected. Defense mechanism bro
No you are the one coping now

Appeal > psl rating
Pretty almond eyes > strong hunter eyes without upper eyelide exposure.. very strong

They do but they want a chad like zeta
No you are the one coping now

Appeal > psl rating
Pretty almond eyes > strong hunter eyes without upper eyelide exposure.. very strong

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I even made a thread explaining how women are becoming more and more anxiously attached than previous generations. ESPECIALLY young white women.

This could be EXACTLY why many women want high trust, prettyboy looks. Or oofy doofies. Women gawk at robust prettyboy/maesthetic/masc men especially from Chadlite and above but don't actually want to be in an LTR with these men; often they get too high inhib and believe he'd cheat on them.
These women are EXTREMELY insecure. Riddled with anxious attachment.
The new @greycel

Glad to have you bro

• Love it
I also think the first guy looks better
Looksmax stare + overreaching about looks is not sexy

Also, exactly what I said on other thread I made yesterday: men can't be acting like women it doesn't fit male looks, you'll look gay af

Not white.
Afghans are legit underrated, when they mog they MOG

Also the same for their women, when they fog they FOG hard (a mix of MENA features and some euro ones)

• +1
It's literally just his appeal/harmony, dark hair with tan skin and blue contacts is unnatural looking, one girl even said "looks like eboy and in a bad way"

• +1
i guarantee you'd see different results if you were to ask ppl irl.

pure jealousy and defence mechanisms from these foids

• +1
Zeta looks good but the other guy has that boy next door appeal that makes a lot more sense to choose from given that he looks more reachable to girls, ofcourse Zeta mogs but the other boy looks like an actual option
YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME COLOR AGAIN BROOOO STOP IT YOU WERE GRAY THE FIRST TIME WE TALKED

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Afghans are legit underrated, when they mog they MOG

Also the same for their women, when they fog they FOG hard (a mix of MENA features and some euro ones)
Exactly so
Gigachaddams everywhere if they do mog

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Zeta looks quite uncanny in that photo
Do this again but with a diff pic of Zeta. Bet there would be different results.