"girls dont approach"

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
me and my mate saw my old oneitis with 2 friends at a local festival and chased them for a minute. lost them for a second and then saw her again approaching 2 tall htn-chadlites sitting at some stairs.

walked past them and heard her say smth like "literally 10/10s" to her friends as she walked away

its over. if i didnt have a gf i would probably rope now tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Pollorex, WatermelonLover, BeanletMogger and 20 others
Considering how much more sociable the average girl is compared to the average boy it makes sense why they would approach.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, BeanletMogger, RAMU KAKA and 14 others
Considering how much more sociable the average girl is compared to the average boy it makes sense why they would approach.
In nature the woman approaches the man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension, fxckz, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Wish I could throw all chads and stacys in a huge meat grinder

• +1
Reactions: aber, cavy, BeanletMogger and 9 others
Even mtns get approached

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, datboijj, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
Brutal, i’ve only been approached twice in my life and i’m 23.

• +1
Reactions: aber, datboijj, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Women have literally NEVER approached me, jfl it never began.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, BeanletMogger, VolcelFTW and 6 others
My peers all got initiated into sex by foids, none of them had to do any approaching.

Pointless to do anything if a foid doesn't at least add you on social media.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, BeanletMogger, Allornothing and 2 others
so is it over if i was never approached outside ?

My peers all got initiated into sex by foids, none of them had to do any approaching.

Just work harder bro, one day, one day

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Clown Show

If you don't have balls to approach you will probably end up with a much uglier woman than yourself though.
I have seen it first hand :fuk:

It's rare that a good looking women will approach anyone that isn't a gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Notice how op doesn't say the women were moggers or anything, when the looks level of the women in question is extremely relevant to the point he is trynna make :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

If you don't have balls to approach you will probably end up with a much uglier woman than yourself though.

MAssive cope

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Clown Show
me and my mate saw my old oneitis with 2 friends at a local festival and chased them for a minute. lost them for a second and then saw her again approaching 2 tall htn-chadlites sitting at some stairs.

walked past them and heard her say smth like "literally 10/10s" to her friends as she walked away

how goodlooking were the girls

At least I am done with ever approaching a foid again if she doesn't seriously show interest.

Can't take any more shit chances to get rejected, my mental health is at it's limits.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW and theonewhocantascend
At least I am done with ever approaching a foid again if she doesn't seriously show interest.

Can't take any more shit chances to get rejected, my mental health is at it's limits.

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY and Clown Show
just go to a festival and walk past women off their face on caps theory

I'm going to buflek the hell out of you

• JFL
Once a girl gave me her number in paper
I tossed it in the trash
These bitches need to get a taste of their own poison
And tbh if a girl approaches she likely is the default college cum slut whore

Chadlites and chads get approached. Nobody have deniet that.

How tall would u say they were

Tales from Arkham asylum

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and halloweed
Jeez it’s brutal out here
weirdest thing is a few days ago i met her in a supermarket and she gave me multiple glances, yesterday she saw me and held eye contact for a longish time but then she went for the 2 tall chads

truly brutal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and TechnoBoss
weirdest thing is a few days ago i met her in a supermarket and she gave me multiple glances, yesterday she saw me and held eye contact for a longish time but then she went for the 2 tall chads

truly brutal
no tf its not brutal u have a girlfriend faggot

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
doesnt matter

i want new prime pussy
Screenshot 2024 05 26 at 41412 PM

based high t caveman looking for fresh pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad, Bonecel01 and buflek
  • JFL

truly brutal
Nahhh that’s the worst, false hope fr

What looks level was the bitch

what race is your girl, specifically ethnicity curious

same here, ask her what her syrian bodycount is.
i asked her id she dated an ethnic before and if she said yes i wouldve broken up

i asked her id she dated an ethnic before and if she said yes i wouldve broken up
lol has anyone ever tried to date her/get her off you, i have nothing to worry about cause german dudes (even ethnics) are fucking pussies i grew up in london people get stabbed here like fucking nothing, most europeans that are incel are germans (even more than poles)

lol has anyone ever tried to date her/get her off you, i have nothing to worry about cause german dudes (even ethnics) are fucking pussies i grew up in london people get stabbed here like fucking nothing, most europeans that are incel are germans (even more than poles)
not rly

one guy did once so i drove to his place and slapped him twice

other than that was pretty easy cuz everyone knows we date