GIRLS DONT CARE ABOUT LOOKS, THIS FORUM IS CLUELESS

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
The biggest advantage of looks is to MOG other men and get constant validation
Just looks alone won't get you far with girls, you will get an ONS once in a while at the club, you will fuck some MTB on Tinder, that's it
When a girl notice a Chad, she is like, oh he is so fine, and then they forget about it
girls don't care about strangers

A lot of people wonder how it's possible that so many ugly/average mens are dating cute girls?
It's super easy to understand :

Girls like to meet mens organically from work/scool/common friends, they get to know each other for weeks, sometimes months and they end up together
A girl get strong attachment for a men after months of interacting / going out, even if the guy is ugly/average

And most Chads knows it
Sometimes you will have girls at the club super interested in you, and the day after she ghost/delete
Why?
Cause she doesn't give a shit about you, you are just a good looking stranger, nothing else, she isn't emotialy available and prefer to date an oofy doofy from school

Just find a way to meet women organically from school/work/charity

@6ft4 @JOJOcelReturns @Clavicular @forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Amnesia @Reformed @Xangsane

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, 5'7 zoomer, fxckz and 31 others
dnr but yeah most sexually active men are honestly just plain skinnyfat boneless normies. Average foid could only wish to lust for Chad half as much as the average PSL hindu does tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, lemonnz and 8 others
cope only what look is matter, even ur personality is look dependant

• +1
Reactions: LeaveMaxx, tombradylover, lemonnz and 9 others
Dnrd. Either you are black or pack your bags.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, Xangsane and 6 others
dnr but yeah most sexually active men are honestly just plain skinnyfat boneless normies. Average foid could only wish to lust for Chad half as much as the average PSL hindu does tbh.
y tho ?

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and BrutalMogger
Because relationships aren't a math equation like people on autism forums like to think.
People meet at a party, gathering, hobby, whatever, start talking, like each other, date.
That's how it works for normal people.
For the aspie, friendless rotter looksmaxxer, it's about competing in environments where only looks matter, like Tinder, so they think women only care about looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, fxckz, tombradylover and 14 others
A MTN who works at the club/bar will get far better girls than the htn/chad who work at the office

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
its personality.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
LTN with good personality will always beat HTN with a bad one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Kanye West's Cousin, |Daddy_Zygos| and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, lemonnz, piec and 1 other person
Just looks alone won't get you far with girls, you will get an ONS once in a while at the club, you will fuck some MTB on Tinder, that's it
When a girl notice a Chad, she is like, oh he is so fine, and then they forget about it

A lot of people wonder how it's possible that so many ugly/average mens are dating cute girls?

Girls like to meet mens organically from work/scool/common friends, they get to know each other for weeks, sometimes months and they end up together
A girl get strong attachment for a men after months of interacting / going out, even if the guy is ugly/average

And most Chads knows it
Sometimes you will have girls at the club super interested in you, and the day after she ghost/delete
Why?
Cause she doesn't give a shit about you, you are just a good looking stranger, nothing else, she isn't emotialy available and prefer to date an oofy doofy from school

@6ft4 @JOJOcelReturns @Clavicular @forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico @the BULL @Amnesia @Reformed @Xangsane
DNRD graycel

• +1
Reactions: fuse and BrutalMogger
Because relationships aren't a math equation like people on autism forums like to think.
People meet at a party, gathering, hobby, whatever, start talking, like each other, date.
For the aspie, friendless rotter looksmaxxer, it's about competing in environments where only looks matter, like Tinder, so they think women only care about looks.
you are one smart user, i like you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, ChadL1te and 2 others
Water greycel
But yes women will not just drop to their knees to blow u as soon as u step out of the house no matter how gl u are

• +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, Xangsane and 3 others

And most Chads knows it
Why?

get this.
Anything normies do. Chad do, and does better :lul:
Personality is worth 20$ in the self help section of books.
Looks is worth MILLIONS.
fuck off.
I do agree with most said, but that only applies to normie who get luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, fxckz, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
ur true tho im a true basement dweller / looksmaxxer who only care about looks its beyond over for online date app users

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BrutalMogger and Zelenskyiv
A MTN who works at the club/bar will get far better girls than the htn/chad who work at the office

mtns get rejected all the time retard

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Ascending2Tyrone, Xangsane and 4 others
I can literally show you endless numbers of studies and social experiments videos, as well as Catfish/Chadfish experiments on dating sites and social media sites and in real-life disproving your statement.

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag, piec and 1 other person
even the most ripe avocado can leave diarrhea behind.

• JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, lucifer6969, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
u can have a terrible personality and a chad look girls will get over it since ur a chad

• +1
Reactions: laaltin and BrutalMogger
aka the proximity pill

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore, JOJOcelReturns and 1 other person
girls congregate around the best looking guys in the social circle

it's not even about personnality
it's just about meeting girls organically

i'm currently in a big vacation town at the cost
most students are working at the bar, and a shit ton of subhuman are dating super cute girls simply because they are working together
yet they will get 0 matches on tinder, and get rejected by every girls at the club

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Women care more about men’s minds

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, laaltin, JohnDoe and 1 other person
it's not even about personnality
it's just about meeting girls organically

i'm currently in a big vacation town at the cost
most students are working at the bar, and a shit ton of subhuman are dating super cute girls simply because they are working together
yet they will get 0 matches on tinder, and get rejected by every girls at the club
yes but if u have terrible communication skills and shy whILE u look good ? u cant dO anything beside tinder so u gotta looksmaxx and dominate on the online app and show ur true inner strength THAT U MOG OTHER MALE

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag

And most Chads knows it
Why?
This is wrong.

When a man interacts with a woman, the reaction he will get from her depends entirely on his looks. Good looks will bring genuine love and enthusiasm.

A woman can be with a ugly or average man for the following reasons:

1. Validation (in the context of bars and night clubs, this is what happens most of the time).

2. Money.

3. Emotional support (temporarily) and after that she will dump you.

4. She doesn't want to be alone but you are her only option. In this case, she will dump you when she has another option.

Example: It's always funny to see how ugly and average men watch sports with their girlfriends and their girlfriends pretend they enjoy watching the sports but actually fantasize about the successful men shown on the screen and will dump their average Oofy Doofy NT retard the second a successful star/model comes to them and asks them out.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
More basement essay theories from armchair subhumans.

If you look good & arent retarded you get girls & a decent life at minimum. It isn't any deeper.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
Women care more about men’s minds
Women care about looks, money, status.

Stop being an NT retard and swallow the Hypergamy pill.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

And most Chads knows it
Why?

So accurat

Wrong.

If a Chad is socially isolated, he will still get more bitches than an NT retard who is socializing with other NT retards in night clubs.

The second a Chad makes a social media or a dating site profile, is the second the number of matches will surpass the number of times the average Oofy Doofy NT retard will have sex in his entire life of a wagecuck who will eventually burn in the family court after years of being cheated on, laughed at, mocked and viewed by his bitch as a punch bag anyone can spit on.

This is the statistical reality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Kanye West's Cousin, Xangsane and 1 other person
mtns get rejected all the time retard
He’s not wrong, he’s saying the difference in environments is greater than the significance in difference of looks level

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sprinkles and Zelenskyiv
Dnr LDAR

• +1
Reactions: fuse

And most Chads knows it
Why?

Looks do matter is literally how the body bio chemical works if your an ugly dude with a good personality ur just gonna get friend zoned

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person

And most Chads knows it
Why?

Kill yourself immediately.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
For dating I would say not only looks matter but for casual sex or dates with a girl who is not serious yes. For dating LTR everything matters: your personality, your money and also the way you look. The average girl can get sex with Chad is she is horny enough but I don't think most women are doing it, only whores who are horny for men with high value.

Last edited:
Women want it all, looks included

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Idk but this is not working for me at all, I'm in college and I'm getting brutally rejected and socially ostracized after politely asking girls out

• +1
Reactions: greywind, rand anon, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others

And most Chads knows it
Why?

honestly water women want someone to be comfortable with and emotionally attached is how you make her feel

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
Idk but this is not working for me at all, I'm in college and I'm getting brutally rejected and socially ostracized after politely asking girls out
do you randomly ask her out or have a conversation with her

do you randomly ask her out or have a conversation with her
Bro it was literally girls that I was talking to for a couple weeks who were giving me strong indicators. I'm seriously at a loss here JFL. I have no clue wtf is going on it's insane

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Bro it was literally girls that I was talking to for a couple weeks who were giving me strong indicators. I'm seriously at a loss here JFL. I have no clue wtf is going on it's insane
need more details
@Mr. President thoughts on this situation

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
need more details
@Mr. President thoughts on this situation
Check my post history, I made multiple threads chronicling everything. This is super bizarre, I seriously suspect that I might be on the spectrum

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
cope only what look is matter, even ur personality is look dependant
your right hes coping with some notion that avg/ugly men are dating attractive women aka 6/10+ on the regular. We literally have mating data, 2/10-5/10 men are not dating 6/10+ women in mass or regulary.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and AustinCutler