girls don't look at aesthetics

william2605

william2605

Mistral
2DBBFB56 0ED9 4696 B7F1 CDC344A903AB

once again, i saw that girls are crazy about this guy, they literally drool over him, so i asked him for the comparison against chico
C8A80380 7745 4138 BC0F 668A7852B1A9

and once again chico is not chosen
so kill yourselves all aesthetics don't count
you have no evidence to say otherwise, tell me why chico is more beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, poopoohead, hattrick and 3 others
Brown hands from the slums of mumbai typed this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, humanoidsub7, potentialzaddy and 5 others
Girls would slit their wrists , kill their own family just to get chicos attention you mumbai pig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, datboijj, Constantin Denis and 9 others
first one has high prenatal t badboy pheno

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Girls would slit their wrists , kill their own family just to get chicos attention you mumbai pig
Talk about chico vs the dude why is better ?

Hilarious watching these 4 psl dudes prettyboymaxxing and making thirst traps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis and bloomercel
Talk about chico vs the dude why is better ?
LMAO THERES NO FUCKING WAY YOURE STARTING THIS SHIT AGAIN??

bro, you are literally the most autistic user on a website with the highest concentration of autistic users on the internet.

fuckin' imagine... wow

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
LMAO THERES NO FUCKING WAY YOURE STARTING THIS SHIT AGAIN??

bro, you are literally the most autistic user on a website with the highest concentration of autistic users on the internet.

fuckin' imagine... wow
You are more austist because can’t explain this
Accept the reality

64DE2741 8470 4B2F 9CA0 B9EDF18A494D

BA44954D 13ED 45C6 84BA 6075A100D20B

I mog him

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
View attachment 2263123
once again, i saw that girls are crazy about this guy, they literally drool over him, so i asked him for the comparison against chico
View attachment 2263117
and once again chico is not chosen
so kill yourselves all aesthetics don't count
you have no evidence to say otherwise, tell me why chico is more beautiful
If the first guy is not some famous rock star, as soon as she meets both of them, and Chico leans over her with his 6'3 and massive head with lean face...

... she will decide who out of the two is going to cum into her within 10 seconds... And it is not going to be the first guy :feelsrope:

But i want to believe in beautiful fairy tales too :feelscry:

Where i swoon women with my personality, and impeccable dressing style :feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: angelo
massive cope, the only reason why any girl would chose the first guy over chico is because she thinks she can get him to commit and provide

• +1
Reactions: angelo, humanoidsub7 and Artemis
massive cope, the only reason why any girl would chose the first guy over chico is because she thinks she can get him to commit and provide
But why so defensive though?

This is actually a VALID reason to choose the first guy. Maybe this girl is not a whore on a cockrousel? :feelscry:

Why chico is better than first guy?

Some envious mudskins are bent on ruining Francisco's reputation by claiming he is not that attractive. You dirty pigs, just accept Francisco is White, tall, neurotypical, and attractive! He is perfect! Respect the living legend that he is!

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Some envious mudskins are bent on ruining Francisco's reputation by claiming he is not that attractive. You dirty pigs, just accept Francisco is White, tall, neurotypical, and attractive! He is perfect! Respect the living legend that he is!
Why girls choose the first guy ?

Why chico is better than first guy?
hes obviously got a taller personality + better features. other guy looks like a mtn in south europe

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why girls choose the first guy ?
Because the first guy's picture probably looks better. But if Chico and that guy were standing right next to each other and girls had to pick one, Chico would be picked by them nine times out of ten.

Chico has both aesthetic PSL appeal and irl foid appeal, stop coping bruh Chico is an actual Chad

Now if you compared him to someone like Sean O Pry who looks like an alien then yeah I’d agree

Chico has both aesthetic PSL appeal and irl foid appeal, stop coping bruh Chico is an actual Chad

Now if you compared him to someone like Sean O Pry who looks like an alien then yeah I’d agree
For what reason chico is better than first guy?

Chico looks weird non-NT unlike the first guy

there's a 0% chance that any girls talk to you