Girls give me iois with mask on

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
Does this mean my eye area is not subhuman? They be mirin my 20.6 inch bideltoid doe

Also lifefuel cuz i'm getting bimax (+ genio) and that means fixing my worst failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 4797
7838F27E A660 41B2 BE50 FC012D5137A9

fuckin delusional autistic loser

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GetShrekt, Over, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
It could be due to your height if you are tall or your body if you are muscular, and they may also be trying to find a boyfriend or a hookup, because although women have tinder they still try to have some success in real life when they see a man that they like, so for guys who don't do well on tinder, it's not over as long as you get IOIs in real life.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and MansNotHot
It could be due to your height if you are tall or your body if you are muscular, and they may also be trying to find a boyfriend or a hookup, because although women have tinder they still try to have some success in real life when they see a man that they like, so for guys who don't do well on tinder, it's not over as long as you get IOIs.
I'm not tall and i'm somewhat muscular, but not much at all.
I got that 20 bideltoid doe, that could explain it.

Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
Ion get it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lux
jfl at u retard bimax genio dont fix subhuman lower third :lul::lul:

• +1
for me its other way around

with mask on = no ioi

without = ioi

guess my lower third just mogs the rest of my face

• +1