Girls HATE conservative guys

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I was chilling at a park when two hijabi girls sat on a bench near me

They proceeded to spend the next 5 minutes complaining about conservative men, guys like Andrew Tate etc

One of the girls talked about her brother. She described him as a “salafi” and “annoying”. Apparently her brother would not watch movies, listen to music or anything like that. The girls had a visible face of disgust and said “ugh”

She also said that she wanted to slap him after he boasted of wanting multiple wives

It’s genuinely over for conserative men. Why do you think nearly all women vote liberal?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, try2beme, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
girls hate these nuts on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Many zoomer girls are brainwashed into libtard ideology, as a result they hate any guy who is even moderate conservative, this explains why you see low t liberal soy fucks with hot gfs sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
Just lol if you actually believe that. They hate ugly conservatives like Andrew Tate but love hot conservative chads. Women are attracted to misogynistic men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: guilty and Despicable
Because they hate any kind of morality and having to restrict themselves personally. They only wish to do as they please, impulsively and with no higher meaning.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Shrek2OnDvD
Maaaaaaaan you're back Salam Eid Mubarak

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Shrek2OnDvD
I can only speak for white Americans. But there are plenty of conservative Christian countryish foids out there, it’s at least half where I live, and they’re way, way, way more picky than liberal foids. They care at least as much about LMS, plus they put all of these additional hard DQs on it.

Not that Hinge/Bumble matches mean all that much, but one clear pattern that I’ve noticed in mine is that all of mine that are above average looking or better have liberal and agnostic or atheist listed, or just leave it blank. Conservative Christian Stacies are the hardest women to get, by far.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and mirrormogger
girls hate these nuts on your chin
FNdUOIdXIAYSdOm

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Bomber517 and Deleted member 74042
This is very true bhai. Muzzie foids want a guy who isn’t conservative but who’s actually liberal, so they can continue their degenerate ways of living without feeling ashamed.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Girls don’t care about a guy’s politics if he is ‘hot’.

• +1
They only want conservative in parts that benefits them and liberalism in parts that enables them.

• +1
Just lol if you actually believe that. They hate ugly conservatives like Andrew Tate but love hot conservative chads. Women are attracted to misogynistic men
Basically, looks >> politics.

• +1
I can only speak for white Americans. But there are plenty of conservative Christian countryish foids out there, it’s at least half where I live, and they’re way, way, way more picky than liberal foids. They care at least as much about LMS, plus they put all of these additional hard DQs on it.

Not that Hinge/Bumble matches mean all that much, but one clear pattern that I’ve noticed in mine is that all of mine that are above average looking or better have liberal and agnostic or atheist listed, or just leave it blank. Conservative Christian Stacies are the hardest women to get, by far.
That's a good point actually.

Liberal girls tend to party and drink more and are more likely to be horny and fuck regular guys.

Single Conservative girls tend to either be prudish and specifically want a tall, strong, and handsome country boy to sweep them off their feet for marriage right away or they tend to be single moms who "discovered Jesus" and want a "responsible Christian man" to become Captain Save a Hoe for her. It should be noted too that conservative girls tend to marry or have kids young and get off the market fast with their high school sweethearts.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
I was chilling at a park when two hijabi girls sat on a bench near me

They proceeded to spend the next 5 minutes complaining about conservative men, guys like Andrew Tate etc

One of the girls talked about her brother. She described him as a “salafi” and “annoying”. Apparently her brother would not watch movies, listen to music or anything like that. The girls had a visible face of disgust and said “ugh”

She also said that she wanted to slap him after he boasted of wanting multiple wives

It’s genuinely over for conserative men. Why do you think nearly all women vote liberal?
Pretend to be liberal to get that non binary pussy

That's a good point actually.

Liberal girls tend to party and drink more and are more likely to be horny and fuck regular guys.

Single Conservative girls tend to either be prudish and specifically want a tall, strong, and handsome country boy to sweep them off their feet for marriage right away or they tend to be single moms who "discovered Jesus" and want a "responsible Christian man" to become Captain Save a Hoe for her. It should be noted too that conservative girls tend to marry or have kids young and get off the market fast with their high school sweethearts.

100% legit, especially about them marrying and having kids young. That’s how it went for the people like that who I know from high school, also all of the single mothers who I see on the apps list conservative and Christian and a lot of them even want more kids.

So when incels start with the trad stuff, it’s like no, that ship has sailed, in fact that was the first ship that sailed.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756