Girls hate sex

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
they have sex as validation that they are good enough and hot but they dont enjoy sex because only 6% of girls orgasm during sex but when they use their sex toys they orgasm after a few minutes ALWAYS.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted and Feminineboi
This is a myth. I use to think this was true also, but then I realized that most women aren't even attracted to most men in the first place. If most married woman are married to men that they don't like because they couldn't land a chad, then obviously their sex will be shit. But when fucking chad, they will orgasm just as reliably as men.

Then there is also the dickpill. The average penis size (5.5 inches) is arguably not large enough for ideal sex. 6.5-7.5 inches is more ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, owlofathena, 5'8manlet and 17 others
only 6% orgasm? Where tf did u hear that, it’s like 65%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
only 6% orgasm? Where tf did u hear that, it’s like 65%
then you have dyslexia

Jfl at thinking only 6% of women orgasm. Humans would be extinct if this was the case. The idea that females of a species don't enjoy sexual pleasure is a bunch of conservative bullshit that past generations made up because they were in denial about female nature.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Copemaxxing, AbandonShip and 3 others
Please, if you never had sex don't comment, thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 10104, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 4 others
This is a myth. I use to think this was true also, but then I realized that most women aren't even attracted to most men in the first place. If most married woman are married to men that they don't like because they couldn't land a chad, then obviously their sex will be shit. But when fucking chad, they will orgasm just as reliably as men.

Then there is also the dickpill. The average penis size (5.5 inches) is arguably not large enough for ideal sex. 6.5-7.5 inches is more ideal.
5.5?!??!?!

5.5?!??!?!
I didn't believe it either at first. I use to think I was a dickcel until I learned my penis length is actually just dead average. 80/20 rule applies to dick size just the same as it does looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 10524
I didn't believe it either at first. I use to think I was a dickcel until I learned my penis length is actually just dead average. 80/20 rule applies to dick size just the same as it does looks.

This Is very unsetling

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
My gf legit comes every time we have sex lol

they have sex as validation that they are good enough and hot but they dont enjoy sex because only 6% of girls orgasm during sex but when they use their sex toys they orgasm after a few minutes ALWAYS.
With sub chads yea

My gf legit comes every time we have sex lol
my ltr cums 3-4 times each time we have sex and i cum once. if i wanted i could make her have 10+ orgasms in one session. also she told me i'm the only guy she's cum with and also said my dick size isn't comparable to her ex's (who were asians i think).

other girls it's not as easy tbh, i think she just cums easily. most girls its very hard to have an orgasm from p in v, or so it seems.

• JFL
my ltr cums 3-4 times each time we have sex and i cum once. if i wanted i could make her have 10+ orgasms in one session. also she told me i'm the only guy she's cum with and also said my dick size isn't comparable to her ex's (who were asians i think).

other girls it's not as easy tbh, i think she just cums easily. most girls its very hard to have an orgasm from p in v, or so it seems.
tales from the mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: generalzod

will they orgasm with chad if he has an average dick?

hahaha does it look like im ever gonna have it tho?

• JFL
That sound turn off for me.. What is point of having sex if they dont enjoy it? Its kills the vibe.

• JFL
Im doing research go give my girl multiple orgasms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214

How do you know she's cumming and not just stroking your ego. Girls will do anything to please chad.