"Socialize to have sex" is such a dumb advice

They text each other and have private house parties
So the Chad’s and Stacie’s have secret apps and forums where they invite each other to private house parties where they hide from the public to have gang bangs? Woah, this is so crazy bro

So they don’t go out on dates first, they just chat on tinder and go straight to each others houses to fuck? Woah, bro, Chads dick is so king skibidi sigma bro

So they don’t go out on dates first, they just chat on tinder and go straight to each others houses to fuck? Woah, bro, Chads dick is so king skibidi sigma bro
Yes, chad calls women over to his house like pizza with tinder

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and The Grinch
Yes, chad calls women over to his house like pizza with tinder
Wow so skibidi. But doesn’t it get boring being at home 24/7? I would think Chad has to go out and buy groceries sometimes, or does he have servants who do that for him?

Wow so skibidi. But doesn’t it get boring being at home 24/7? I would think Chad has to go out and buy groceries sometimes, or does he have servants who do that for him?
He has servants do it, women buy him food and bring it to him after they meet on tinder

• Woah
Reactions: The Grinch
Yes, Chads and Stacies rot in their basement 24/7, while incels go out in public to socialize
True where I live.

Go to any event, party, rave, festival, club and it's 75% men in general.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
True where I live.

Go to any event, party, rave, festival, club and it's 75% men in general.
Clubs and raves are an incel activity. I’m more talking about nice restaurants where couples go out to talk about the future of their relationship. Org users don’t know about those places because they never had girlfriends, so the only places they know are their home or the club

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Clubs and raves are an incel activity. I’m more talking about nice restaurants where couples go out to talk about the future of their relationship. Org users don’t know about those places because they never had girlfriends, so the only places they know are their home or the club
I havent visited a fancy restaurant in 4 years except like twice so guess ur right jfl

Why would i go there alone jfl

I havent visited a fancy restaurant in 4 years except like twice so guess ur right jfl

Why would i go there alone jfl
Yup. That’s what I mean. Of course Chads and Stacie’s don’t go to clubs, why would they? That’s like the last hope for incels to get some drunk landwhale just to feed their own ego and not having to admit that they’re incels. But that doesent mean that sexhavers hide at home, there are a lot of places that are still unlocked in org users minds, because they have never been in a relationship

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yup. That’s what I mean. Of course Chads and Stacie’s don’t go to clubs, why would they? That’s like the last hope for incels to get some drunk landwhale just to feed their own ego and not having to admit that they’re incels. But that doesent mean that sexhavers hide at home, there are a lot of places that are still unlocked in org users minds, because they have never been in a relationship
Over.

Not socializing is a good advice. Ignore all the sausage fest groups like the plague. You will never get laid, as there are no foids in these groups, they are already taken or you will get cucked. Most men and "friends" are trash nowadays too and will not set you up with a foid. Obviously, the perfect scenario (and what used to be "normal" back then, blue pill advice has valid roots after all) is to have well balanced social groups where you can join and eventually get a gf or hookup. Most modern social circles do not work this way.

Unironically socialize less. Ignore sausages like the plague.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Not socializing is a good advice. Ignore all the sausage fest groups like the plague. You will never get laid, as there are no foids in these groups, they are already taken or you will get cucked. Most men and "friends" are trash nowadays too and will not set you up with a foid. Obviously, the perfect scenario (and what used to be "normal" back then, blue pill advice has valid roots after all) is to have well balanced social groups where you can join and eventually get a gf or hookup. Most modern social circles do not work this way.

Unironically socialize less. Ignore sausages like the plague.
just be a hermit theory

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz