Girls have 2 different types of sex and behave in 2 diff ways - chad vs cute guy (there is a tldr adderall post alert) MASC MOGS ALL

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Girls have sex with chad and sex with "cute" guys

When girls have sex with chad it is from a deep seated primal urge, it's something akin to how men feel perhaps. When we see an insta thot with a fat ass, we get that feeling of how we need to fuck her, spank her, choke her, etc. Chad sex is pure lust, it's uncontrollable. Girls will do fucked up shit with chad, they like being degraded and whatnot. Chad sex gets their heart racing and makes them feel alive.

Then there is "cute" guys.

Girls are at heart emotional creatures, while the cute man may not inspire lust. He inspires something else. Love and intimacy. Some prettyboys fall in this category of cute guy too. But generally speaking a cute guy can inspire feelings of love, sympathy and cause girls to act kind. I can list a few examples in my life where being "cute" has saved me. I honestly think not to sound like a faggot, that being "cute" has fucked my personality and had made me a little feminine in that regard since all my life I've been given positive reinforcement to act in certain ways - not saying I'm a homosexual who prances around telling girls they're beautiful lmao. But anyways a cute guy has the looks to inspire intimacy and love, cute guys are the guys girls want to go on dinner dates with, to snuggle under a blanket and watch a movie and to spend quality time with.

Now being a cute guy sounds like a good deal - in fact being cute is ideal if we lived in somewhere like saudi arabia where divorce and cheating are not the norm. My father has said this a great many times, but he has often remarked how I'd be good marriage material due to the way I behave and shit.

Lets take an example of chad vs cute guy behaviour.

You see your gf cooking washing the dishes, you approach her. What do you do?

1. You approach her and grab her ass/spank it and say hi
2. You approach her and give her a hug from behind but as she turns you move your head so she can't see you.

It's obvious which one chad would do vs which one a "cute" guy would do.

My grandfather died in his 40s, my grandmother a widow for like 30 years now. She still cries to this day whenever my grandfather is mentioned and sometimes just stares at old pics of him, my grandmother often remarks how he had never yelled or had beaten her when they were married (grandma married him when she was 16 jfl). And I've seen pics of my grandfather, he looks like he would have been a cute/prettyboy in the past. I had once went behind my grandmother and did option 2 (ofc I would never do option 1 lmao). And she commented about how my grandfather would do this shit to her. Proof that being cute is ideal for long term relationships.

Further experiences as a cute person

1. When I was 18 my gf would always say how I was funny and how she always felt like I was such a warm person

2. When I was 18 I was reported by a bunch of girls for making sexist, racist and homophobic remarks (yes I was a based autist back then). What happened? A lot of girls I had spoken to before came to defend me saying I was a sweet person and that even if I said those things, I would never mean them and that they're just picking on me (cute = instant sympathy btw)

3. When I was 16, I had been to an open day at a school looking at the sixth form. During break some guy I met, literally ditched me to speak to some girls. I was pretty silent and a little upset that I just got ditched. Some girls sitting across the room from me had seen what happened and literally called me over to sit with them and they said how much of an ass that guy was and were being very nice to me.

4. When I was 19, I was at a pub with a girl I was on a date with. She recorded video of me drinking and laughing and stuff, and sent to her friends. Her friends screamed literally "AHHHHHHHHH HE IS SO CUTE, I LOVE HIM!!!!!!". By 3rd date she wanted me to meet her friends and shit - I didn't even fuck her and just ghosted her after because I didn't want to meet her friends lmao.

Chad in situation 4 would not have this happen. Chad would have had sex with her, chad wouldn't have needed to jump through hoops like a circus animal and date a girl and meet her friends. Chads slay. Cute guys don't. Cute guys get intimacy and other bullshit. Cute guys are what women "say" they want in men, but what women want is fucking chad.

I'm not a chad, I can't describe chad's subjective experiences. But what I can tell you is this. If you are a cute guy and you have potential to mascmaxx go for mascmaxxing. Don't do this prettyboy game shit, prettyboys rely on dating. Unless you are a low trust ramirez looking prettyboy, you won't slay. What defines a slayer is high trust vs low trust.

TL;DR

Cute men get more intimacy and inspire feelings of warmth in women whereas chad inspires lust.
If you have the potential to mascmaxx go for it
Cute men MUST date women esp if they look high trust
If you want to settle into an LTR and some other :bluepill::bluepill: fantasy, be cute. Otherwise become masc mogger

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: leveruis, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 29581 and 44 others
On the other hand seeing twinks/prettyboys overcompensating with tattoos and misplaced confidence is pathetic too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: robtical, Collagenic, Deleted member 19036 and 11 others
Where do you live bro? You have to be locationmaxxed

Your insane sexual conquests are admirable given your race and height. you must NTmog the shit out of this forum to have that kind of success

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Chadethnic101, Mewton and 10 others
at the end of the day this forum is basically just anecdotes.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 24614, Deleted member 11758 and 13 others
chad plus cute is the perfect,women want a mix of chad and preety boi for LTR/marriage

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deprived, Mewton and 11 others
On the other hand seeing twinks/prettyboys overcompensating with tattoos and misplaced confidence is pathetic too.
100% if you are a twink and look pretty, do not get tattoos.

"B-B-B-BUH MUH VINNE HACKER" Vinne hacker looks masc, he is not cute. Vinnie hacker has bones, the only reason niggas think he is pretty is due to his lips, hair and skin. If he had none of those he would not be a prettyboy. Vinnie has a good mix of both cute and chad feautres hence he can get away with the tattoo - and tbh it still even is a little cringe

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, aspiringexcel, Chadethnic101 and 7 others

Your insane sexual conquests are admirable given your race and height. you must NTmog the shit out of this forum to have that kind of success
I swear I sent you a pic of the party I was at last week JFL. Get a fucking social circle. I am not 100% NT hence I am on this forum, my autism comes out in totally different ways to you guys. I have before sat there in a room and just watched how normies interacted and fucking analysed everything to see if there were patterns.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
chad plus cute is the perfect,women want a mix of chad and preety boi for LTR
Wanting an LTR in 2022 is suicide. If you want a romantic LTR and shit, go date a girl from your social circle JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
I swear I sent you a pic of the party I was at last week JFL. Get a fucking social circle. I am not 100% NT hence I am on this forum, my autism comes out in totally different ways to you guys. I have before sat there in a room and just watched how normies interacted and fucking analysed everything to see if there were patterns.
good idea. I'm going to go out fishing for clues

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Damn, I got a lot of respect for you. Other 5'5 currys would fall into a pit of despair if they found PSL, you have done well in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Yuya Moggershima, Deprived and 14 others
Damn, I got a lot of respect for you. Other 5'5 currys would fall into a pit of despair if they found PSL, you have done well in life.
This guy is a fucking legend. I need to start MMAmaxing like him to grow some fucking balls ngl

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Dude you're fucking short

Trust me if you were taller with your face you would be a chad

This is just a heightpill jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
I have fell into despair multiple times. I philosophy maxxed myself and did the socratic method to help with certain issues I have. As fucked as it sounds, but if you want to acc be happy in life you need to question EVERYTHING, including why blackpill, redpill, bluepill etc. You need to breakdown your beliefs and understand why you feel a certain way.

For example when I was incel, I was upset about never having sex

So question 1 - why are you upset you never had sex
>becuase it means I have no value

Q2:- Why do you think having sex means you have value
etc

You soon will realise there is a thought pattern and something driving your feelings of inferiority. For me I realised that I had not seen sex as something fun, but an achievement, something that means "I am a valuable person". And from there on I concluded my feelings of worthless come from my lack of achievements not sex, sex was just something I saw as an achievement.

I am on adderall rn, so sorry for the fucking spam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, FrameMogger, Deprived and 8 others

JFL at thinking this was only heightpill. Yes height plays a factor and probably adds to my "cuteness". But thinking it's solely based on height is reductionist hogwash. You could be avg height and have cute features and thus will be hit by the "cute guy issue". Face AND height play a role - which is obvious.

If I was tall, I MIGHT have been considered a prettyboy (but I am fucking boneless and @ 18% bf atm). If I were to be tall women would call me a gentle giant or some other cope bullshit.

Here is a further theory

1. You have a "cute" face
2. You are therefore given positive reinforcement for behaving sweet as it confirms people's biases
3. This process is subconscious, no one is actively aware
4. After years of this behaviour being reinforced, it becomes your true nature
5. You are now "cute"

This shit is fucking subconscious I swear, on rare occasions do you see someone buck that trend. But find a man who looks "cute" and look how they behave, I gurantee you they are rewarded for behaving in certain ways compared to a chad

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
JFL at thinking this was only heightpill. Yes height plays a factor and probably adds to my "cuteness". But thinking it's solely based on height is reductionist hogwash. You could be avg height and have cute features and thus will be hit by the "cute guy issue". Face AND height play a role - which is obvious.

If I was tall, I MIGHT have been considered a prettyboy (but I am fucking boneless and @ 18% bf atm). If I were to be tall women would call me a gentle giant or some other cope bullshit.

Here is a further theory

1. You have a "cute" face
2. You are therefore given positive reinforcement for behaving sweet as it confirms people's biases
3. This process is subconscious, no one is actively aware
4. After years of this behaviour being reinforced, it becomes your true nature
5. You are now "cute"

This shit is fucking subconscious I swear, on rare occasions do you see someone buck that trend. But find a man who looks "cute" and look how they behave, I gurantee you they are rewarded for behaving in certain ways compared to a chad
you would be called hot if you were tall and cute
short and cute = cute only

trust me on this one bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, johncruz12345, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
you would be called hot if you were tall and cute
short and cute = cute only

trust me on this one bro
JFL NO I WOULDN'T. EVEN FAGGOTS ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE CALL ME CUTE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED HOT IN MY LIFE.

YOU NEED BONES TO BE HOT. CUTE IS JUST COLLAGEN AND SKIN NIGGA, HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MY FUCKING FACE

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
JFL NO I WOULDN'T. EVEN FAGGOTS ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE CALL ME CUTE. I HAVE NEVER BEEN CALLED HOT IN MY LIFE.

YOU NEED BONES TO BE HOT. CUTE IS JUST COLLAGEN AND SKIN NIGGA, HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN MY FUCKING FACE
Oh alright, you're a cutecel like boneless good skin good soft features but no masculine features?

My bad I though you were just short

• +1

When girls have sex with chad it is from a deep seated primal urge, it's something akin to how men feel perhaps. When we see an insta thot with a fat ass, we get that feeling of how we need to fuck her, spank her, choke her, etc. Chad sex is pure lust, it's uncontrollable. Girls will do fucked up shit with chad, they like being degraded and whatnot. Chad sex gets their heart racing and makes them feel alive.

Girls are at heart emotional creatures, while the cute man may not inspire lust. He inspires something else. Love and intimacy. Some prettyboys fall in this category of cute guy too. But generally speaking a cute guy can inspire feelings of love, sympathy and cause girls to act kind. I can list a few examples in my life where being "cute" has saved me. I honestly think not to sound like a faggot, that being "cute" has fucked my personality and had made me a little feminine in that regard since all my life I've been given positive reinforcement to act in certain ways - not saying I'm a homosexual who prances around telling girls they're beautiful lmao. But anyways a cute guy has the looks to inspire intimacy and love, cute guys are the guys girls want to go on dinner dates with, to snuggle under a blanket and watch a movie and to spend quality time with.

Now being a cute guy sounds like a good deal - in fact being cute is ideal if we lived in somewhere like saudi arabia where divorce and cheating are not the norm. My father has said this a great many times, but he has often remarked how I'd be good marriage material due to the way I behave and shit.

2. You approach her and give her a hug from behind but as she turns you move your head so she can't see you.

My grandfather died in his 40s, my grandmother a widow for like 30 years now. She still cries to this day whenever my grandfather is mentioned and sometimes just stares at old pics of him, my grandmother often remarks how he had never yelled or had beaten her when they were married (grandma married him when she was 16 jfl). And I've seen pics of my grandfather, he looks like he would have been a cute/prettyboy in the past. I had once went behind my grandmother and did option 2 (ofc I would never do option 1 lmao). And she commented about how my grandfather would do this shit to her. Proof that being cute is ideal for long term relationships.

1. When I was 18 my gf would always say how I was funny and how she always felt like I was such a warm person

2. When I was 18 I was reported by a bunch of girls for making sexist, racist and homophobic remarks (yes I was a based autist back then). What happened? A lot of girls I had spoken to before came to defend me saying I was a sweet person and that even if I said those things, I would never mean them and that they're just picking on me (cute = instant sympathy btw)

3. When I was 16, I had been to an open day at a school looking at the sixth form. During break some guy I met, literally ditched me to speak to some girls. I was pretty silent and a little upset that I just got ditched. Some girls sitting across the room from me had seen what happened and literally called me over to sit with them and they said how much of an ass that guy was and were being very nice to me.

4. When I was 19, I was at a pub with a girl I was on a date with. She recorded video of me drinking and laughing and stuff, and sent to her friends. Her friends screamed literally "AHHHHHHHHH HE IS SO CUTE, I LOVE HIM!!!!!!". By 3rd date she wanted me to meet her friends and shit - I didn't even fuck her and just ghosted her after because I didn't want to meet her friends lmao.

Chad in situation 4 would not have this happen. Chad would have had sex with her, chad wouldn't have needed to jump through hoops like a circus animal and date a girl and meet her friends. Chads slay. Cute guys don't. Cute guys get intimacy and other bullshit. Cute guys are what women "say" they want in men, but what women want is fucking chad.

I'm not a chad, I can't describe chad's subjective experiences. But what I can tell you is this. If you are a cute guy and you have potential to mascmaxx go for mascmaxxing. Don't do this prettyboy game shit, prettyboys rely on dating. Unless you are a low trust ramirez looking prettyboy, you won't slay. What defines a slayer is high trust vs low trust.

TL;DR

Cute men get more intimacy and inspire feelings of warmth in women whereas chad inspires lust.
If you want to settle into an LTR and some other :bluepill::bluepill: fantasy, be cute. Otherwise become masc mogger
Ah explains why girls always want me to degrade them and do fucked up shit to them during sex. I’m very kind though and feel bad but these women ask me to choke them call them names (yes they ask me to call them racist shit it’s sad). They also enjoy roasting their own men. During sexual acts (more proof women are racist) they also enjoy sucking balls you only need ask once and they do anything the only thing women seem to re reluctant to do is eat my asshole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11388, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
New young chads are hot and cute

• JFL
Oh alright, you're a cutecel like boneless good skin good soft features but no masculine features?

My bad I though you were just short
Yes bro, I am exactly what you describe. I'm 21 years old but have been mistaken for 18 a lot. My younger bro who is 17 (height mogs me too JFL) is mistaken as older than me.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Ah explains why girls always want me to degrade them and do fucked up shit to them during sex. I’m very kind though and feel bad but these women ask me to choke them call them names (yes they ask me to call them racist shit it’s sad). They also enjoy roasting their own men. During sexual acts (more proof women are racist) they also enjoy sucking balls you only need ask once and they do anything the only thing women seem to re reluctant to do is eat my asshole
chad as fuck. That girl I had a date with at the pub, when we were kissing I said I did judo and explained what it was and how judo had chokes and pins. She legit asked me to choke her when we were kissing, and I did and she went fucking purple. I let go and she asked me why tf did I let go.

Girls on a date esp if it's getting food. If they find you attractive, they legit won't eat because they have 0 appetite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
Im not a chad or a cute guy, I’m just an ugly fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks, Deleted member and ShowerMaxxing
chad as fuck. That girl I had a date with at the pub, when we were kissing I said I did judo and explained what it was and how judo had chokes and pins. She legit asked me to choke her when we were kissing, and I did and she went fucking purple. I let go and she asked me why tf did I let go.

Girls on a date esp if it's getting food. If they find you attractive, they legit won't eat because they have 0 appetite.
I’m telling you these women are fucked up, the Azn hoes ass was red and blistered after but she loved it, I gave her a Bucky and she begged me to bite super hard, I have thick skin so girls have to take a big bite out of my neck to leave any mark but shit these women are fucked up. I chocked her with a belt as well but was scared to kill her as she was only 5ft

• +1
New young chads are hot and cute
JFL. I could write a tonne on this shit, but I will spare you the wrath of my adderall induced posting.

1. The girls simping for "new chads" i.e. tiktok prettyboys are young as fuck.
2. When women are at that age they will naturally gravitate towards people who look like their peers
3. "Hot and cute" chads have bones but have the skin and collagen of boys hence they appeal to these JBs because they are masc enough to inspire lust/dominance but cute enough they seem relatable
4. As a result you have these prettyboys running the show when it comes to young girls.

Those "new young chads" if they MAINLY rely on skin and collagen will have a shit time when they're older. Bones > everything. Bones don't go, bones are loved by girls AND women. Mascmaxxing is the best thing to do, if you srs think these young chads are winning because they're cute you're mistaken. Their cuteness gives them access to JBs, but their bones win them over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, forevergymcelling, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
JFL. I could write a tonne on this shit, but I will spare you the wrath of my adderall induced posting.

2. When women are at that age they will naturally gravitate towards people who look like their peers
3. "Hot and cute" chads have bones but have the skin and collagen of boys hence they appeal to these JBs because they are masc enough to inspire lust/dominance but cute enough they seem relatable
4. As a result you have these prettyboys running the show when it comes to young girls.

Those "new young chads" if they MAINLY rely on skin and collagen will have a shit time when they're older. Bones > everything. Bones don't go, bones are loved by girls AND women. Mascmaxxing is the best thing to do, if you srs think these young chads are winning because they're cute you're mistaken. Their cuteness gives them access to JBs, but their bones win them over.
I believe its uncertain what will happen in 20 years. But one thing for sure its over for subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
I’m telling you these women are fucked up, the Azn hoes ass was red and blistered after but she loved it, I gave her a Bucky and she begged me to bite super hard, I have thick skin so girls have to take a big bite out of my neck to leave any mark but shit these women are fucked up. I chocked her with a belt as well but was scared to kill her as she was only 5ft
God... If only girls would fucking want me to do that...

Cute niggas have to be funny and sweet, girls don't see me as some dark triad badboy. It's fucking over

I believe its uncertain what will happen in 20 years. But one thing for sure its over for subhumans
"subhumans" can only ascend when young based on looks. After that, it's gotta be down via wealth and status. I used to look subhuman as fuck before, but now I look decent and NT and it's helped tremendously. I didn't even lose bf% or go for shit like surgery jfl

God... If only girls would fucking want me to do that...

Cute niggas have to be funny and sweet, girls don't see me as some dark triad badboy. It's fucking over
sad thing is as a teen I was that cute guy JFL now I have a beard and don’t fall into that anymore (+ eye bags and worse collagen rip) hence why I appeal to ethnic girls more. Dude these are girls I only met once as well asking me to strangle them these women are finished :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and FailedNormieManlet

Girls have told me "i can only see you as cute and idc how this sounds" and "youre so pretty but i just cant feel 'it' with you" so i know very well the brutality of mascpill - being an impotent cuck because of small skull, pheno and personality

its over anw

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and FailedNormieManlet
sad thing is as a teen I was that cute guy JFL now I have a beard and don’t fall into that anymore (+ eye bags and worse collagen rip) hence why I appeal to ethnic girls more. Dude these are girls I only met once as well asking me to strangle them these women are finished :feelsgah:
life fuel if a beard helped you out.

I plan to get ripped and have a beard and keep my curly hair so I look like an actual god

Your Lower3rd & Cheekbones determine everything lmao.

• +1
Reactions: spark and FailedNormieManlet
Girls have told me "i can only see you as cute and idc how this sounds" and "youre so pretty but i just cant feel 'it' with you" so i know very well the brutality of mascpill - being an impotent cuck because of small skull, pheno and personality
"You're so pretty, I can't feel it" = them giving you a rejection
Don't look too deep into what she says when giving a rejection srs. You know you're a cutecel when girls when describing you use words like "he's so sweet and such a nice guy" etc

"You're so pretty, I can't feel it" = them giving you a rejection
Don't look too deep into what she says when giving a rejection srs. You know you're a cutecel when girls when describing you use words like "he's so sweet and such a nice guy" etc
Im actually pretty but impotent - not dimorphic and not aggressive. I dont look like the type of chad they want

I wanted to be lusted and adored by girls too

• +1
Im actually pretty but impotent - not dimorphic and not aggressive. I dont look like the type of chad they want

I wanted to be lusted and adored by girls too
send pic of you in pm?

send pic of you in pm?
I dont send pics, can maybe do it at some time in discord. My pheno is weird in that i can look so different at times. I rate my best self 7.5/10 and i have good eye color and am considered a "pretty boy" . I dont have strong bones in my face and im a skullcel, it happened that i looked good due to ratios-soft tissue

• +1
I dont send pics, can maybe do it at some time in discord. My pheno is weird in that i can look so different at times. I rate my best self 7.5/10 and i have good eye color and am considered a "pretty boy" . I dont have strong bones in my face and im a skullcel, it happened that i looked good due to ratios-soft tissue
I'll send a pic of me and you tell me if we both are similar then? I'm a pajeet tho so we obvs won't have same pheno jfl

FUARKKK bro
How do you look? You pm or ever posted a pic in any thread?

• +1
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah and FailedNormieManlet
FUARKKK bro
How do you look? You pm or ever posted a pic in any thread?
I have pmed people what I look like before, multiple people. Are you interested?

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
I have pmed people what I look like before, multiple people. Are you interested?
Yeah
I have yet to see a cute pretty curry boyyo who gets treated this good cuz of looks

• +1

I don't really find his success or experiences hard to believe. Back in my hs days I was in a social circle where there was this one 5'6 twink with a really effeminate voice but his charisma was maxxed out- the guy was the most liked in the group and nobody ever messed with him or bullied him + he had 2 LTRS and he's currently in his 3rd one with a very gl and petite(barely 4'11-5') girl. Mfs like my friend and OP are very rare though and you can't really expect to become someone like them- you either have it in you or you don't.

• +1
sex with a cute man is akin to a social activity or service, like cooking breakfast for dear old hubby.

sex with chad is pure lust for superior genetics and biology. chad gets a rimjob orgy from his high school girlfriend and her developed intermediate and elementary school friends and siblings with a coprophagic chewing and swallowing finish

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
chad plus cute is the perfect,women want a mix of chad and preety boi for LTR/marriage
how does this look like how can you be both chad and pretty boy

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn

TL;DR

2320308 FAB949CE 4348 4283 B332 FC98CF53334E

2320309 481C8636 251E 4CBB AE15 FA1FF2BDD64A

1822407 20200520 220242

??

Overrating bro

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and FailedNormieManlet
I have fell into despair multiple times. I philosophy maxxed myself and did the socratic method to help with certain issues I have. As fucked as it sounds, but if you want to acc be happy in life you need to question EVERYTHING, including why blackpill, redpill, bluepill etc. You need to breakdown your beliefs and understand why you feel a certain way.

For example when I was incel, I was upset about never having sex

So question 1 - why are you upset you never had sex
>becuase it means I have no value

Q2:- Why do you think having sex means you have value
etc

You soon will realise there is a thought pattern and something driving your feelings of inferiority. For me I realised that I had not seen sex as something fun, but an achievement, something that means "I am a valuable person". And from there on I concluded my feelings of worthless come from my lack of achievements not sex, sex was just something I saw as an achievement.

I am on adderall rn, so sorry for the fucking spam
Thats not how i view sex. Sex is an achievement but at the same time, i see it in a different way.

People seem to forget, that at the end of the day, sex, is quite literally, biologically, the act of reproduction. Like thats literally what it basically is. If not a SINGLE female in your WHOLE life has ever showed any sexual interest in you, it quite literally means, that pretty much the whole other gender has determined that your genetics are unfit, should not propagate, and that people like you should die out. With this in mind, why the FUCK would i NOT feel "bad", and "valueless"? Im literally being denied the ability to act on my most basic biological imperative, for things OUT OF MY CONTROL. WHO THE FUCK CHOOSES TO BE BORN UGLY? WHO THE FUCK CHOOSES TO BE BORN WITH GENETICS THAT DENY THEM EVER FEELING WANTED AND LOVED? WHO THE FUCK CHOOSES TO BE BORN WITH GENETICS THAT WILL CONDEMN THEM ONLY TO A LIFETIME OF UNENDING LONELINESS AND MISERY UNTIL THEY DIE OLD MEAN MEN/WOMEN, OR UNTIL THEY FINALLY GET THE COURAGE TO BLOW THEIR BRAINS OUT? I could be the richest, most intelligent, most creative dude on the planet, but if im not getting to experience a most basic human interaction, which is intimacy, (WHICH BTW IS LITERALLY ESSENTIAL TO EMOTIONAL/MENTAL STABILITY), im still going to feel like worthless shit at the end of the day, and IM RIGHT to feel that way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toptrunk, mulattomaxxer, Informationcapitali and 3 others