Girls have absolutely 0 humanity for ugly men

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
whether you meet them off tinder or irl, whether they are ugly or pretyt, its the same. they never absolutely ever care about sub 5 men like me.

in fact, they care more about animals than they care about me. my oneitis would probably be happy if she leartn i died. its music to her ears when a subhuman dies.

she cared more about dogs than she did about me. and this applies to other girls to, animals>>>>>sub 5 men. ig my old oneitis was nicer because she didnt care about animals either so i wouldnt feel inferior to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, St.TikTokcel and sub5c3l

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Another day another delusional thread where OP blames him being a faggot on his looks 🙌🏻

Another day another delusional thread where OP blames him being a faggot on his looks 🙌🏻
mods should forcefully migrate @InnerVoid 's account to .is

• +1
mods should forcefully migrate @InnerVoid 's account to .is
They would prolly ban him if they saw his face. OP isn’t even ugly

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
whether you meet them off tinder or irl, whether they are ugly or pretyt, its the same. they never absolutely ever care about sub 5 men like me.

in fact, they care more about animals than they care about me. my oneitis would probably be happy if she leartn i died. its music to her ears when a subhuman dies.

she cared more about dogs than she did about me. and this applies to other girls to, animals>>>>>sub 5 men. ig my old oneitis was nicer because she didnt care about animals either so i wouldnt feel inferior to them
Stop coping boyo
High t men like me also get disgusted seeing sub5's

• So Sad