Girls have been treating me like a sub 5. Is it over? Rate this pic. Should I delete my ACCOUNT?

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I mean srsly. Even bb cream can't save this deformed peanut head. It Might be over. Have to wear green lenses all time for mtn max rating. My real rating is low LTN. Not subhuman cuz I am not fat. Put just 1kg of fat on my face and I am giga subhuman. Might log off and delete account tbf.

Attachments

• IMG_20240721_161329.jpg
    IMG_20240721_161329.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: treveo, emo, xxv and 9 others
Lol u failed u didnt listen
I mean srsly. Even bb cream can't save this deformed peanut head. It Might be over. Have to wear green lenses all time for mtn max rating. My real rating is low LTN. Not subhuman cuz I am not fat. Put just 1kg of fat on my face and I am giga subhuman. Might log off and delete account tbf.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
All the money put into softmaxxing just to be more subhuman. Nice

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: xxv, thorns and Timmy
GROW OUT THE HAIR U NIGGER TO COVER THE SKULL

• So Sad
Reactions: xxv and thorns
A girl at work literally asked me if I did drugs. Cuz my I looked pale as fuck cuz of tret. Jflll.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: acv700, xxv, IndraBC and 7 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, IndraBC and thorns
Bro the point is to not let the fat take over. Protect yourself and love the process of it

• So Sad
Do hardmaxxing. TBH you are good at frauding. I think normies would call you Chad. But surgery is always the way to ascend imo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, IndraBC, thorns and 1 other person
A girl at work literally asked me if I did drugs. Cuz my I looked pale as fuck cuz of tret. Jflll.
UGH IVE BEEN TELLING YOU, SO SO SO MANY TIMES GO GET MELANOTAN II. ITS NOT TRET U IDIOT. IF YOU GIVE UP I WILL HATE YOU BC I SPENT HIURS TO GIVE ADVICE AND FEEDBACK FOR YOY

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallman, edodalic29, lucifer6969 and 1 other person
ITS NOT TRET, TRET WPULDVE MAKE U BETTER ANYWAY. ITS TAN TAN TAN. U NEED A TAN. THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME

• So Sad
UGH IVE BEEN TELLING YOU, SO SO SO MANY TIMES GO GET MELANOTAN II. ITS NOT TRET U IDIOT. IF YOU GIVE UP I WILL HATE YOU BC I SPENT HIURS TO GIVE ADVICE AND FEEDBACK FOR YOY
Nigga I don't wanna risk fucking skin cancer just to not look pale

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, IndraBC and thorns
ITS NOT TRET, TRET WPULDVE MAKE U BETTER ANYWAY. ITS TAN TAN TAN. U NEED A TAN. THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THIS WHOLE TIME
What is making me look pale then

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC and thorns
What is making me look pale then
Genetics, invest in beta carotene and melanotan II. Bro I swear by Allah its not over and your softmaxxing didnt go to waste. Just look at this:

BE85F8B8 DE87 459E 9C55 CA620D46BE1C

BF58BE93 40CE 484F B1D1 2ED3049C785E

This alone shows your progress and u surpassed the after pic too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallman, xxv, IndraBC and 10 others
mt2 or death nigger

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, Clqs, lucifer6969 and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallman, yayatourer and thorns
i've never seen you this down on yourself. Usually you are loving yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xxv, VolcelFTW, Clqs and 5 others
Do hardmaxxing. TBH you are good at frauding. I think normies would call you Chad. But surgery is always the way to ascend imo.
he's already had a rhino JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, Aero, thorns and 2 others
Nigga studied the funky lore
U NIGGER I WILL COME WHERVER U LIVE AND RAPE U IF YOU GIVE UP COMING THIS FAR

U HATE UR BULBOUS NOSE TOO!? LEMON BOTTLE NIGGAAAAA, STOP ACTING LIKE U DONT KNOW

• So Sad
Reactions: xxv and thorns
U NIGGER I WILL COME WHERVER U LIVE AND RAPE U IF YOU GIVE UP COMING THIS FAR

U HATE UR BULBOUS NOSE TOO!? LEMON BOTTLE NIGGAAAAA, STOP ACTING LIKE U DONT KNOW
Ok bro. No problem. I've had bad sleep and my eye area gets cucked maybe that's why they were treating me sub5

• JFL
  • So Sad
mogs me to mumbai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and sickdawgie
Ok bro. No problem. I've had bad sleep and my eye area gets cucked maybe that's why they were treating me sub5
Yeah bro dont be a bitch you nigger. Sleep well and use cucumber on your eyes when resting. Thats what I’m doing and it helps a lot they say

• +1
  • So Sad
U werent getting sub5 treatment if they were communicating w u btw

• Love it
  • So Sad
What have you done bro apart from the hair, his face is leaner, how to achieve that ?
His face didnt get leaner its the same, tan saved him

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: sickdawgie, thorns and yayatourer
All the money put into softmaxxing just to be more subhuman. Nice
Its ok you improve a lot bro slmetimes it feels like you’re stuck but you re making progress little by little dont give up bro

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallman, RealFunkyFlamingo, thorns and 1 other person
You look a bit like Zerka

• So Sad
Its ok you improve a lot bro slmetimes it feels like you’re stuck but you re making progress little by little dont give up bro
We cant let funky give up when he’s come so far

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and yayatourer
Grow hair to cover peanut skull, get palate expander than mouth widening, get tan and u ascend 2 psl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Timmy
listen to them

• JFL
  • So Sad
Nigga just take supplements to get a tan

• So Sad
Can somebody help me find my failos in PM guys please ?

• So Sad
Come to terms with the fact that you aren’t good looking already

• +1
Reactions: innerlight
Your nose and mouth is whats failing u. Also if ur rly pale get melanotan ll. You dont look bad imo. But your skull shape is a bit odd yes.

• +1
Reactions: xxv
Come to terms with the fact that you aren’t good looking already
He isnt bad looking. Hes nose is really fucked up tho and his lips are rly small.

Stop coping with gym and beard nigger get a job and save for hardmaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xxv, IndraBC and RealFunkyFlamingo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240721_122722.jpg
    Screenshot_20240721_122722.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emo, xxv, IndraBC and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_20240721_071801_edit_136033480784971.jpg
    IMG_20240721_071801_edit_136033480784971.jpg
    982.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Drop tret bro its cope if you have good skin already and anti aging prob wont work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back