Girls have been treating me like a sub 5. Is it over? Rate this pic. Should I delete my ACCOUNT?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
All the money put into softmaxxing just to be more subhuman. Nice
nah u did a nice ascension but id Say you're mid/strong mtn
longer hair could fit u and improve your face shape

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
That sounds about right even though you always say you're htn.

I wouldn't say you're quite ltn though, you're mtn. But if you were htn you'd be getting loads of interest from girls

I mean srsly. Even bb cream can't save this deformed peanut head. It Might be over. Have to wear green lenses all time for mtn max rating. My real rating is low LTN. Not subhuman cuz I am not fat. Put just 1kg of fat on my face and I am giga subhuman. Might log off and delete account tbf.
Where all did you get fillers?
Cheekbones?

Are you still KHHV

I mean srsly. Even bb cream can't save this deformed peanut head. It Might be over. Have to wear green lenses all time for mtn max rating. My real rating is low LTN. Not subhuman cuz I am not fat. Put just 1kg of fat on my face and I am giga subhuman. Might log off and delete account tbf.
I can tell you're a hardcore attention seeker :feelsuhh:

Yes you should delete your account

• +1
Reactions: Rea
ugly, grow your hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
but ull never be satisfied with ur looks though since u clearly have severe bdd. You’ve gotten completely brainwashed by the blackpill and unironically need a therapist. It makes me sad seeing people get this obsessed with looksmaxxing and ruining their mental health and life

but ull never be satisfied with ur looks though since u clearly have severe bdd. You’ve gotten completely brainwashed by the blackpill and unironically need a therapist. It makes me sad seeing people get this obsessed with looksmaxxing and ruining their mental health and life
It's working positively tho. Cuz. I am looking better by each month. Some obsession is good. My physique also ascended like no physique in just 5 months. Went from. A 5 to 8.5 in 5 months in physique

Users who are viewing this thread

Back