Girls have much and way better options gtfih

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
To back this up i made a snap account of a girl and got loads of requests also as soon as i accepted them they sent chats and there were too many men lurking
Just think abt it average girl has a lot of men in dms which first of all increase the confidence of the girl and she gets delusioned into thinking shes not average shes good looking cause of the compliments she receives and now her preferance is someone whos at least htn

So why would she choose a sub 6 feet mtn guy when she has loads of option and chances r at least one of them is htn

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, wsada and Darkeningstar
To back this up i made a snap account of a girl and got loads of requests also as soon as i accepted them they sent chats and there were too many men lurking
Just think abt it average girl has a lot of men in dms which first of all increase the confidence of the girl and she gets delusioned into thinking shes not average shes good looking cause of the compliments she receives and now her preferance is someone whos at least htn

So why would she choose a sub 6 feet mtn guy when she has loads of option and chances r at least one of them is htn
Sometimes they choose an ugly-normal looking oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I'm drowning

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
They play the game on tutorial mode and still lose

• +1
Reactions: infini, BrahminBoss and Darkeningstar
Screenshot 20240624 150736 Snapchat

Look at this 11 more waiting to follow and chat and others just keep on sending chats and snaps its not possible to feel alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Darkeningstar and BrahminBoss
At this point its either ur tall htn or over (betabuxx)