GIRLS IN MY CLASS CAUGHT ME ON THIS FOURM

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER FOR ME THEY ARE PROBABLY READING THIS RIGHT NOW, i pulled out my phone and was reading threads here, class ends and i notice 3 girls have been looking at my phone the enitre time. I look back at them and they laughed and said "Zenis?" "what kind of name is that"

"why are you on a looksmaxxing fourm you trying to stop being ugly or something?

i didnt know how to respond so i just left FUCK MAN

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loveland, Funnyunenjoyer1, twojei and 23 others
Should have showed them my account and introduced me to them, they would have gotten wet immediately.

Go back and tell them uncle Narcy wants some JB pussy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, KIVVV, noobs and 14 others
haha omg as soon as I saw you on this forum I knew I was gonna tell the rest of the class. Don’t tell the teacher tho lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Epola, JustCallMeKash, shalomnigga and 3 others
LISTEN HERE, YOU WHORES: THE MAN IS STARVING FOR SOME CRUMBS OF PUSSY. DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE AND FUCK HIM. MAKE A MAN HAPPY FOR ONCE, YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCHES!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, twojei, RAMU KAKA and 14 others
haha omg as soon as I saw you on this forum I knew I was gonna tell the rest of the class. Don’t tell the teacher tho lol
How did you guess? nigga i didnt tell them they just caught me
Should have showed them my account and introduced me to them, they would have gotten wet immediately.
next time bro, ill show them BBC threads

• JFL
Reactions: goat123 and nigkook
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTHS BEFORE I SEND YOU TO GET RAPED TO DEATH BY A PACK OF NIGGERS YOU FUCKING SLUTS

• +1
Reactions: zubin, niqfan625, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTHS BEFORE I SEND YOU TO GET RAPED TO DEATH BY A PACK OF NIGGERS YOU FUCKING SLUTS
fuck man im gonna get suspended again FUCKK there gonna search up my threads and show the teachers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BBCnews, niqfan625, goat123 and 2 others
fuck man im gonna get suspended again FUCKK there gonna search up my threads and show the teachers
name change asap retard or delete account, it's over for you otherwise, read a few of oyur posts, yh it's over if they go through your profile, stupid ass nigga browsing incel forums in class

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and tigrxs
ur cooked buddy

I got recognized in one of my classes by some soy, ithink he must be an inceltears user or something from the glare he gave me because I have the lookism logo on my laptop. He kept staring for a bit and then craned his neck over where he saw I was writing a thread instead of notes

FECDDBC4 4E6D 425B 9AAD 3C4D6261BD91

nothing happened chill don’t talk about it and if it’s mentioned just own it, there are probably pedofiles and other internet weirdos sitting next to you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, noobs, tigrxs and 5 others
trll those hos youll make them fucking disappear deep in the woods if they say shit to anyone

My posts arent that and tbh so who cares

I got recognized in one of my classes by some soy, ithink he must be an inceltears user or something from the glare he gave me because I have the lookism logo on my laptop. He kept staring for a bit and then craned his neck over where he saw I was writing a thread instead of notes

View attachment 2937592

nothing happened chill don’t talk about it and if it’s mentioned just own it, there are probably pedofiles and other internet weirdos sitting next to you
fucking it clown
name change asap retard or delete account, it's over for you otherwise, read a few of oyur posts, yh it's over if they go through your profile, stupid ass nigga browsing incel forums in class
They think it’s a looksmaxxing website
trll those hos youll make them fucking disappear deep in the woods if they say shit to anyone
Nigga what would that do

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and incel194012940
They think it’s a looksmaxxing website

Nigga what would that do
make them shit their pants n smell like shit right before you stab them with a rusty screw driver

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
bonus points if u make the face like my avi

incel stuff is NT now so youre good, champ

Tales from my creative mind

Hi Zenis classmates , im a cute 15 year old Chad who’s funny and single hit me up

• +1
Reactions: noobs and gookcelriceR
Tales from Chennai High School for gifted children.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and JohnDoe

Go back and tell them uncle Narcy wants some JB pussy
Stfu no one wants you don’t call yourself uncle cringe

Jfl I browse on this forum in class some of my friends have seen but I said it's because there's funny stuff here

Ignore those bitches tbh
And act like nothing happened

tales

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
fake and gay. If u did get caught u wouldn't have made this post.

user who are viewing this thread:

Bluepillers: 8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, twojei, noobs and 1 other person
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER FOR ME THEY ARE PROBABLY READING THIS RIGHT NOW, i pulled out my phone and was reading threads here, class ends and i notice 3 girls have been looking at my phone the enitre time. I look back at them and they laughed and said "Zenis?" "what kind of name is that"

"why are you on a looksmaxxing fourm you trying to stop being ugly or something?

Num

Bump

knowing you its probably made up but its over if thats true

Brutaaaaal

because everybody knows about looksmaxxing you won’t be seen weird because it’s kinda Nt-mised by tiktokcels so you good unless they google the origions of this website

plus to look up your name on the forum they need to get registered so that’s another barrier to cut