girls iois with no interest (SLAYERS only)

Deleted member 18320

Deleted member 18320

Mogger
slayers of looksmax.org : did you ever have an experience where a girl is really obvious about her interest in you (multiple iois, initiation from her, ask your insta, etc etc) to the point where she really looks hooked, just for her to say she "has a bf", or reject you / act cold when you start to escalate ?
whats your theory on these women ?
I asked some girls I know and they said they do this to see if the guy is "worth it" and if they will "chase" her. how can you not be a misogynist whn u see shit like this JFL
rondae hollis-jefferson talk GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Only ioi is p in v

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member, Deleted member 18320 and 2 others
slayers of looksmax.org : did you ever have an experience where a girl is really obvious about her interest in you (multiple iois, initiation from her, ask your insta, etc etc) to the point where she really looks hooked, just for her to say she "has a bf", or reject you / act cold when you start to escalate ?
I asked some girls I know and they said they do this to see if the guy is "worth it" and if they will "chase" her. how can you not be a misogynist whn u see shit like this JFL
When she is playing with her hair when you are talking to her, When she looks you in the eye and looks down while smiling, When she stares in your eyes from across the room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
happens a lot, often girls giving biggest iois are with their boyfriend, they know theyre safe from being approached

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Because women are assholes, they see dating and having crushes as entertainment, a way to make their day more exciting, we’re a source of entertainment for them.
If you aren’t an 8/10 this doesn’t apply to you at all. When a girl goes for a guy and shows signs she likes him then starts to act cold it’s because you aren’t a chad. Basic economics man, women for some reason hate when guys express themselves especially when they’re showing signs of interest.
They want things to be fun so if you were to act cold to them first then they’ll feel offended. “How could this guy not like me?” You’ll always be on their mind and then they see things as a game to get you to like them back and then they ghost you. Take it form my experience man :feelswhy:. Just move on and pretend you don’t like them after they ghost you, they’ll always come back.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18320