Girls keep calling me ugly and I can’t seem to pull

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Todays my birthday and I have yet to have any attractive girls add me today and i’ve been getting called ugly more this past year then I have ever been in my whole life. What is my problem?

Attachments

• IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8508.jpeg
    IMG_8508.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8840.jpeg
    IMG_8840.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: cnejjew
Todays my birthday and I have yet to have any attractive girls add me today and i’ve been getting called ugly more this past year then I have ever been in my whole life. What is my problem?
You definitely aren't ugly. Your biggest flaw is how negative your canthal tilt is and how hooded your eyelids are but it doesn't make you unattractive. If girls are calling you ugly, you might be trying too hard to target girls who are way out of your league. No offense, but I believe that is the only time you will be called ugly. You probably need to lower your standards for a more "average" girl.

• +1
Reactions: pslSpider, itiswhatitis1, greywind and 1 other person
You have poor facial harmony, that's probably your biggest problem.

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, greywind, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
You definitely aren't ugly. Your biggest flaw is how negative your canthal tilt is and how hooded your eyelids are but it doesn't make you unattractive. If girls are calling you ugly, you might be trying too hard to target girls who are way out of your league. No offense, but I believe that is the only time you will be called ugly. You probably need to lower your standards for a more "average" girl.
Agreed he is defo not ugly I rate him high MTN, I don’t even think he has NCT. He could do with fuller lips and a tan. Defo needs to gymmaxx and that neck is brootaly thin. Imo if girls are calling him ugly they’re probably not out of his league as those girls tend to be nicer if anything. Probably girls beneath him looking to blow their anger out at a guy that mogs him. ( I have had similar experience) it’s always the ugly girls that have the most to say

• +1
Reactions: greywind, m0glit3 and cnejjew
Also more life my g 🎉🎉

• +1
Agreed he is defo not ugly I rate him high MTN, I don’t even think he has NCT. He could do with fuller lips and a tan. Defo needs to gymmaxx and that neck is brootaly thin. Imo if girls are calling him ugly they’re probably not out of his league as those girls tend to be nicer if anything. Probably girls beneath him looking to blow their anger out at a guy that mogs him. ( I have had similar experience) it’s always the ugly girls that have the most to say
Nice point bro. I agree that he could be rated as a high MTN.

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
yea i stopped trying a while back and still can’t seem to attract who i want and sometimes it is girls that are either below me or slightly attractive imo. How could i ever lower my standards when all my exs are really attractive. Here lately it just hasn’t been going my way girls wise.

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
my neck isn’t as thin as most people i see or go to school with i have a pretty decent physique i’ve always been more of beefier with muscles guy, but i’ve been trying to correct my diet the past couple months, and have lost a decent amount of overall fat as well.

i also have Neutral cantal tilt and not a negative for those wondering.

you have negative hooding. People don't really talk about it but it's pretty shit tbh. I think all hooding in general isn't a good thing. Minimal UEE mogs hooding very hard.

• +1
Also, lips are a bit too thin and nose is a bit too wide.

• +1
He barely has nct u could even say its neutral

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3 and cnejjew
u dont even look bad bhai i think fuller lips might save you women love bigger lips

• +1
you have negative hooding. People don't really talk about it but it's pretty shit tbh. I think all hooding in general isn't a good thing. Minimal UEE mogs hooding very hard.
so how should i go about doing so?

so how should i go about doing so?
try volufiline on the unhooded part to make your hooding more even.
I did say hooding isn't ideal but full hooding is better than negative hooding for sure

• +1
Im going to fucking KILL MYSELF DUDE how is this mf on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3 and Arsene