Girls literally don't care if you are racist as long as it isn't their ethnicity

P

Prisms7

Iron
I'm black and my gf is Chinese, I am always so racist to Korean and Mexican people and my gf literally doesn't give a shit I also think it's the same for white dudes, thoughts? She sometimes defends when I'm being racist to chinese men though, other times she agrees

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Delons, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
Black - Chinese, how ?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Nigger larp.org :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Marsiere214
why do niggers( black people) smell like shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Rea
Black - Chinese, how ?
Wdym how lmao, I guess cause I'm in cs and I met her on an SAT thing and we liked to study together and then we became a couple, there's a non-zero amount of BMAF, it's just not a mutual fetish like WMAF

• +1
Wdym how lmao, I guess cause I'm in cs and I met her on an SAT thing and we liked to study together and then we became a couple, there's a non-zero amount of BMAF, it's just not a mutual fetish like WMAF
It's like uncommon, but not crazy lmao especially in my home country Jamaica, lots of AMBF and BMAF there

• +1
I think Black - Eastern Euro is actually rarer than Black - Asian surprisingly

• +1
why do niggers( black people) smell like shit
If you're indian this is wild since you're the stinkiest, but if you're east asian then it's because black and white people have hair, which make us smellier than you guys genetically, but most of us don't actually smell in europe/america

• +1
japanese girls hate nigger i've heard
I do think japanese is the hardest for black people though, I've seen a lot more BM with chinese or korean girls, actually a lot of korean girls, which is kind of strange, but I guess blacks have motion there, it's more an attractiveness thing there than race i guess.

• +1
I think Black - Eastern Euro is actually rarer than Black - Asian surprisingly
Not at all. (Although one of my best friends is blasian).

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Prisms7
I do think japanese is the hardest for black people though, I've seen a lot more BM with chinese or korean girls, actually a lot of korean girls, which is kind of strange, but I guess blacks have motion there, it's more an attractiveness thing there than race i guess.
I feel like korean girls are more open yeah. Tbh being black in Asia is flip, I know a black guy in japan who was offered filmed cuck videos jfl

• +1
Holy WATER

• +1
I'm black and my gf is Chinese, I am always so racist to Korean and Mexican people and my gf literally doesn't give a shit I also think it's the same for white dudes, thoughts? She sometimes defends when I'm being racist to chinese men though, other times she agrees
Screenshot 2024 07 14 at 12335AM

Me aping out on Korean guy on Discord for selling our game

• +1
Yeah, they don't even care if you're racist towards their ethnicity. My wife's Chinese and I'm very racist towards Chinese.

• +1
Holy WATER
True lmao, I told her to kill all mexicans, and she didn't give a shit, I imagine white guys do the same with me with their gfs lmfao like kill all niggers, and they're just like chill with it lmao

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and gookcelriceR
True lmao, I told her to kill all mexicans, and she didn't give a shit, I imagine white guys do the same with me with their gfs lmfao like kill all niggers, and they're just like chill with it lmao
It does happen bro, everyone is so chill and foids are based af

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Prisms7
I feel like korean girls are more open yeah. Tbh being black in Asia is flip, I know a black guy in japan who was offered filmed cuck videos jfl
To clarify, if you are black having sex in Asia is easy as fuck, getting relationship is hard though.

• +1
I want your gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prisms7 and BrutalMogger