Girls looking at their pussy while you walk by

LilJojo

LilJojo

Master
Why do some girls look at their pussy/touch their leg when I walk by? Is it an IOI? Other times they lick their lips. Btw in ugly just tall with a wide frame and buzzcut

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, LegitUser, piec and 3 others
height and frame ?

Why do some girls look at their pussy/touch their leg when I walk by? Is it an IOI? Other times they lick their lips. Btw in ugly just tall with a wide frame and buzzcut
Because your tall and wide frame, which makes their pussy wet, they dream of your cock in their pussies. Next time run towards them, grab them and rape them on the spot, dw bro they will love it trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: bobt, mathis, mirmulnir and 3 others
Could be

1) theyre getting tingling there

2) coincidentally every girl u pass by is going through her period

3) they hate u so fkin much they are afraid u might do smtthn to them so theyre protecting their pussy

• +1
Reactions: bobt, LegitUser, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
Because your tall and wide frame, which makes their pussy wet, they dream of your cock in their pussies. Next time run towards them, grab them and rape them on the spot, dw bro they will love it trust me bro
made me cum and laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, STUPIDREFEREES, R@m@ and 2 others
bro looks are not everything, there is this one small subreddit of women talking how they fucking despise broke dudes and guys who make less than 6 figures, there was a story of this one girl that said she went to a party once and there was this guy there that was a tall white guy, she said that she immediately wanted to get his number and so she did, then after a few days she contacted him and after some time eventually found out that this dude works a shitty retail job which is what she called "a massive immediate turn off" and a "deal breaker".

This was the biggest suifuel for me I couldn't read anymore holyyy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobt and sayi