Girls never add me on Social media

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Whenever I add guys from my school on social media like insta or snap they always accept and follow me back

But whenever it's girls I request to follow they either don't follow me back or don't accept my friend request

I noticed especially after the oneitis crap with the letters, I lost a bunch of followers on my social media but when I checked it was legit only girls

And i tried to follow request 2 of my oneitis's friends and they both blocked me

Why do girls but not guys avoid me on social media? Is it because I'm THAT ugly?

Who the fuck cares tbh. Social media is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 1464
Short Ugly and Brown

Looks theory

I have no sympathy whatsoever after you offered 1000$ TO FUCKING KISS UR ONEITIS.

I present you with the award of Biggest simp of 2019. You stole @DarknLost spot.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Its bcuz ur ugly and want to breed like a rabbit

learn ur place and they will be nice to u
bro ur doing good

show her ur looksmax status and how many pages u got, guaranteed she will get wet from that looksmaxer status bro

I have no sympathy whatsoever after you offered 1000$ TO FUCKING KISS UR ONEITIS.

I present you with the award of Biggest simp of 2019. You stole @DarknLost spot.
The worst part is 1)she said no
2)I'm gonna get bullied even worse for he rest of the school year
3)she can tell on me and I'll get in trouble
4)I'll never feel her sweet warm lips against my cheeks now :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Its bcuz ur ugly and want to breed like a rabbit

learn ur place and they will be nice to u
bro ur doing good

show her ur looksmax status and how many pages u got, guaranteed she will get wet from that looksmaxer status bro
Am I really that ugly?

People here rated me 4psl or average in pics where I haven't even washed my hair

The worst part is 1)she said no
2)I'm gonna get bullied even worse for he rest of the school year
3)she can tell on me and I'll get in trouble
4)I'll never feel her sweet warm lips against my cheeks now :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Am I really that ugly?

People here rated me 4psl or average in pics where I haven't even washed my hair

But I'm also ethnic
nah bro ur good

we all gonna make it bruh

just pay $1000 for girls to follow you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
someone hire a hitman on this cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt
copes me. strike 1&2 is being colored. short and ugly it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

He is way worse then me ngl
I bet he would pay to just see a BBC fuck the shit out of all his oneitis's holes

He is way worse then me ngl
I bet he would pay to just see a BBC fuck the shit out of all his oneitis's holes
I hate trying

It's not my fault I'm short and ugly

My oneitis won't even kiss me for 1k