Girls only go out with me cause they want an emotional tampon

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
and their looks level doesnt matter in the slightest. I went out with an objectively ugly girl a few days ago and she just wanted to someone to vent to about exams and other stuff that bothered her. Absolutely 0 sexual interest on her side whatsoever.

And its always the same case with every girl. These bitches just use me as a free therapist or smth. One girl complains about work, another complains about getting her degree, next one is sad cuz she is a failure etc. and there always happens that a guy (Me) is there to listen to their shit.

This has been going on for years. It doesnt even matter where i meet these girls from, their intentions are always the same. Whine to the incel about random stuff then throw him away. Different girl, same story. I never met a girl that was down to fuck ever, sex literally doesnt exist as a thought when they got me in front of them.

Its tiring and frustrating, imagine wasting your time looksmaxxing and doing other things, as well as having to go trhough mental gymnastics to get these "dates" only to feel like a completely idiot while on them. What a waste of time. Meanwhile most of these girls have been ravaged by several guys at once.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, humanoidsub7, pig_face and 10 others
damn lil bro you write long ah paragraphs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: InnerVoid and Nick.Harte
Be grateful that you’re an emotional tampon. That’s the only thing you can get tbh. Embrace it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Primalsplit, zharupodrugu and 3 others
thats the best part 😍

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
use or be used, objectify them first so you won’t be used like that even if they rejected you that’s still better than being emotional tampon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and thereallegend
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte
use or be used, objectify them first so you won’t be used like that even if they rejected you that’s still better than being emotional tampon
why cant i have a normal relationship?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Your posts give me depression ngl

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Nick.Harte
why cant i have a normal relationship?
You’re abnormal. No relationships for abnormal people, let alone having a normal one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 30679 and InnerVoid
This is me to an extent.

What are your conversations/vibes like? You’re probably lacking any sort of sexual aggression and friendzoning yourself from the start. You need to flirt from the start and set the stage

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87 and autistic_tendencies
Ik how much it sucks too. Unironcally you need to befriend aggressive males who slay and observe how they are, it’ll rub off on you eventually (you’re the average of your social circle)

wahh wahh nigga stop crying already

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Primalsplit and InnerVoid
What are your conversations/vibes like? You’re probably lacking any sort of sexual aggression and friendzoning yourself from the start. You need to flirt from the start and set the stage
tbh the girls are always a bit flirty on text but as soon as we meet it goes away. though most of the girls arent rly interested anyway "im not gonna fuck him so might as well have an emotional tampon session tehehe:

Unironcally you need to befriend aggressive males who slay and observe how they are
they get approached first man. i never met anyone who has to initiate everything like i do.

and their looks level doesnt matter in the slightest. I went out with an objectively ugly girl a few days ago and she just wanted to someone to vent to about exams and other stuff that bothered her. Absolutely 0 sexual interest on her side whatsoever.

And its always the same case with every girl. These bitches just use me as a free therapist or smth. One girl complains about work, another complains about getting her degree, next one is sad cuz she is a failure etc. and there always happens that a guy (Me) is there to listen to their shit.

This has been going on for years. It doesnt even matter where i meet these girls from, their intentions are always the same. Whine to the incel about random stuff then throw him away. Different girl, same story. I never met a girl that was down to fuck ever, sex literally doesnt exist as a thought when they got me in front of them.

Its tiring and frustrating, imagine wasting your time looksmaxxing and doing other things, as well as having to go trhough mental gymnastics to get these "dates" only to feel like a completely idiot while on them. What a waste of time. Meanwhile most of these girls have been ravaged by several guys at once.
Girls just lead us on when they’re bored or need attention , attention is equal to sex for a man

• So Sad
tbh the girls are always a bit flirty on text but as soon as we meet it goes away. though most of the girls arent rly interested anyway "im not gonna fuck him so might as well have an emotional tampon session tehehe:
thats cause you have no rizz and you have to be flirty from the start
girls dont go on dates with guys they find unattractive
your just a autist

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
drugs and rape in Minecraft

• +1
she just wanted to vent about exams and over disapointment
thats your fault then lol
i wouldve got up and left halfway through
your a cuck for sitting there and listening

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 9cel, bululu_87, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
thats your fault then lol
i wouldve got up and left halfway through
your a cuck for sitting there and listening
but this happens every time

This cuck is incapable of doing that. That's like asking a cat to fly.

• +1
Reactions: Ark and autistic_tendencies
Havent talked to a girl outside of home or work for 3 months

Idgaf

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Primalsplit
youre a beta

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Primalsplit
id just have been instantly rejected that way. no difference
Ofc it makes no difference to you since you have no dignity whatsoever to begin with.

• Hmm...
Ofc it makes no difference to you since you have no dignity whatsoever to begin with.
probably would have saved me couple of euros and mental health

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
id just have been instantly rejected that way. no difference
same

they use me as a cuck on the first-date, i escalate with touch/kissing, and then get rejected and told to go home.

u need to be chad to be treated like a human being by women.

• +1
Reactions: stunna, Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
man I think I saw one picture of you in 3/4 and you looked decent

At this point just create an account on .is

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and InnerVoid
i escalate with touch/kissing, and then get rejected and told to go home.
literally what my oneitis did with me after i touched her back. "why dont you go home play with your bass buddy?", absolutely 0 tolerance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
literally what my oneitis did with me after i touched her back. "why dont you go home play with your bass buddy?", absolutely 0 tolerance
Exactly. They will push me away if I get physical.

It's so fucking over.

• JFL
girls dont go out w me

• JFL
probably would have saved me couple of euros and mental health
Let's just agree that it would only save you a couple of euros.

• So Sad
This is the classic nice guy effect people talk about.

If you’re not flirty/not sexual from the start you’re gonna get boxed as a cuck orbiter. Maybe, MAYBE best case scenario she breaks the glass and lets you dick her down when she’s super desperate once which proves how much control she weilds over you.

Also, stop listening in on foids when they vent about problems. They merely use their “guy friends” for attention. Just start grey rocking and move on.

What’s funny is you can’t really hate on foids for doing this when you observe men that get trapped in this.

They’re too high inhib to be sexually aggressive, covertly play the long game by being a friend and leading the foid to believe that, then wonder why they’re friendzoned and wonder why women treat them as emotional tampons jfl

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
tamponmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and autistic_tendencies
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

This is the classic nice guy effect people talk about.

If you’re not flirty/not sexual from the start you’re gonna get boxed as a cuck orbiter. Maybe, MAYBE best case scenario she breaks the glass and lets you dick her down when she’s super desperate once which proves how much control she weilds over you.

Also, stop listening in on foids when they vent about problems. They merely use their “guy friends” for attention. Just start grey rocking and move on.
Cope. If she isnt attracted to you to begin with no amount of muh flirting will change that

if i did that i would have gone out with 0 girls

What’s funny is you can’t really hate on foids for doing this when you observe men that get trapped in this.

They’re too high inhib to be sexually aggressive, covertly play the long game by being a friend and leading the foid to believe that, then wonder why they’re friendzoned and wonder why women treat them as emotional tampons jfl
i have been sexually agreessive buddy