Girls only want thugs

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Bronze
Im 16 and every girl ik wants a guy like this
IMG 2394
IMG 2392

Always the semi ethnic guys with the peach fuzz. Ik and im friends with a 183cm tall htn that looks like a normal guy and he gets 0 pussy. This generation of girls is shit and they are all barely even people. Almost every single one has the same personality and interests as the other its like im living in a simulation.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, blatonslatt, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
Im 16 and every girl ik wants a guy like thisView attachment 3021917View attachment 3021918
Always the semi ethnic guys with the peach fuzz. Ik and im friends with a 183cm tall htn that looks like a normal guy and he gets 0 pussy. This generation of girls is shit and they are all barely even people. Almost every single one has the same personality and interests as the other its like im living in a simulation.
183cm tall ?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Im 16 and every girl ik wants a guy like thisView attachment 3021917View attachment 3021918
>htn
>gets 0 pussy

Stop overrating bro

I read hugs instead of thugs

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Can i pm u a pic of him and u tell me if he is htn?
I dont care if he’s htn nigga, Im not a faggot or women to say that. If he cant get pussy then he isn’t attractive

Those are some ugly motherfuckers you posted. Where in the bumfuck mumbuktu do you live for girls to thirst over these guys? :lul:

IRL I very rarely see thugs have girls, and if they do, then they're facially attractive, as are rest of the slayers. It's just blackpill all over.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Those are some ugly motherfuckers you posted. Where in the bumfuck mumbuktu do you live for girls to thirst over these guys? :lul:

IRL I very rarely see thugs have girls, and if they do, then they're facially attractive, as are rest of the slayers. It's just blackpill all over.
I dont live in the west, but i live in a semi rich island. My whole social group goes to private schools which is basically only white russian people. Maybe they like them bcs all their life they are used to white guys so they want a change or smth idk.

Only half true.
They want unpredictable, low-inhib and thrilled dudes.
Those traits are more commonly found amongst thugs though.

only attractive thugs because theyre attractive and also exotic
youre probably overrating your friend