girls seem to only want my attention, am I MTN?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
it's a thing about me that keeps happening over and over and over. They don't really want to date me, don't really seem interested in me, and all that stuff, but what they want from me is my attention, the moment I give them attention, they go from being goodie twoshoes girls who wear proper clothings and behave like good girls, to slutty, start wearing makeup, start wearing perfume, start wearing more revealing clothing. It's like I'm a pimp or something.

Ok we get it, girls thrive on male attention, but why do they always seem to use me to boost their self esteem and ego, and validation? Am I not gigachad enough? How do I ascend and become their #1 priority who they want to have a relationship with? it's kinda sad that my attention to them simply boosts their ego, they don't really consider me partner material, and don't really care about me.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 68502
your dreams can’t be achieved you can’t be the best but you can be enough for her

Same thing happens for me. Girls just want my attention. What about at parties? Sometimes a becky would actually show interest at parties and I would experience what a high tier normie experiences where She approaches first and starts touching, flirting, and kissing and I barely say anything. I suspect this is what htn get from girls.