Girls shouldn’t listen to anything other than Taylor swift, Olivia Rodrigo and Madonna, etcc

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Women should stick to music made by females and about poppy stuff like shopping, getting dumped by chad, etc.

I don’t like when girls try to listen to dark edgy music or sad music. Like cmon, why are you listening to that stuff? You live a perfect life of endless validation and fucking. You have no reason to be listening to anything sad or dark dumb pick me slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, 1966Ford and thecel
if you really think this then this is officially the most retarded thread i have seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, borismonster, WeiWei and 1 other person
@vermiIioncore @Vermilioncore why are there 2 of you

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Olivia is hot

Women should stick to music made by females and about poppy stuff like shopping, getting dumped by chad, etc.

I don’t like when girls try to listen to dark edgy music or sad music. Like cmon, why are you listening to that stuff? You live a perfect life of endless validation and fucking. You have no reason to be listening to anything sad or dark dumb pick me slut
madonna is gonna die out among gen z im sure

taytay is already a huge hit among girls and shows no sign of stopping...shes in my country rn and all everyone wants to talk about is her

Rodrigo may not make it as big as we think...she'll be like Lovato or Selena and then drop off...latina tax

Sabrina C is who y'all should look out for

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
if you really think this then this is officially the most retarded thread i have seen
It’s true though

People should only listen to music they can relate to. Women love being pumped and dumped by Chad and rejecting ugly men so they need to listen to Taylor swift and similar music.

It’s true though

People should only listen to music they can relate to. Women love being pumped and dumped by Chad and rejecting ugly men so they need to listen to Taylor swift and similar music.
it is certainly not that deep