Girls tell me I am a low trust mogger

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Girls always tell me I look like a player, and I look stuck up, intimidating, and mysterious. But after I talk with them they say something like: I thought you was stuck up or a player, but when I got to know you, you seem very kind, nice, gentleman.

What does this mean, I think its a compliment of some kind. Does it have to do with my SMV so they associate me with these tings? bear in mind when they say this after I come up to them, dance with them in clubs etc. some I even slayed but It's always the same theme of them telling me stuff along these lines.

This one girl in Turkey, I would say shes a strong stacylite was stalking me for 1 week before the nightclub Instagram account reposted my story, she found my account and dmed me on Instagram a video of me dancing in the middle of a circle in club.
I took her on date to this event, hang out in beach club and she told me in turkish something like I looked like a narcissist, cocky, confident/masculine guy and she wanted to slap me in a joking way, but after she got to know me she tells me im a gentleman and really kind.

Wtf does this mean boys, is it good or? I feel like this might be limiting the IOS I get when im at clubs and shit.

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Girls always tell me I look like a player, and I look stuck up, intimidating, and mysterious. But after I talk with them they say something like: I thought you was stuck up or a player, but when I got to know you, you seem very kind, nice, gentleman.

What does this mean, I think its a compliment of some kind. Does it have to do with my SMV so they associate me with these tings? bear in mind when they say this after I come up to them, dance with them in clubs etc. some I even slayed but It's always the same theme of them telling me stuff along these lines.

This one girl in Turkey, I would say shes a strong stacylite was stalking me for 1 week before the nightclub Instagram account reposted my story, she found my account and dmed me on Instagram a video of me dancing in the middle of a circle in club.
I took her on date to this event, hang out in beach club and she told me in turkish something like I looked like a narcissist, cocky, confident/masculine guy and she wanted to slap me in a joking way, but after she got to know me she tells me im a gentleman and really kind.

Wtf does this mean boys, is it good or? I feel like this might be limiting the IOS I get when im at clubs and shit.
Means you look low trust, there was a good thread in 'Best of The Best' explaining the knight look, if you look high trust or low trust.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Means you look low trust, there was a good thread in 'Best of The Best' explaining the knight look, if you look high trust or low trust.
I'll look into it. nothing I can do tbh I've got dark features. It doesn't impact my IOS and success with girls, but they're assuming things before they know me

you need to act like what you look like

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Allornothing and Deleted member 6128
I'll look into it. nothing I can do tbh I've got dark features. It doesn't impact my IOS and success with girls, but they're assuming things before they know me
Yeah but it's not bad either, as long as you don't come up as creepy or sum, being mysterious is good but it only lasts a little bit

Yeah but it's not bad either, as long as you don't come up as creepy or sum, being mysterious is good but it only lasts a little bit
do you think it might have something to do with SMV, and they think im a player. I have very wide clavicles, v taper, face always resting, shoulders back chest out.

Tell this chad to jump off a bridge
Im MTN-weak HTN. @WishIwasChico can confirm my slays. I posted one of the girls on rating but I just deleted that thread since i got VIP now, shes solid stacy-lite.

Also I think this player archetype actually got me a stacylite slay. I was at a wedding, I got this MTB girls Instagram she was tipsy, then her friends told her boyfriend over message and she cried. The stacylite probably saw this and thought I was a huge player and got attracted.

The thing is idek how to emulate this archetype in conversation with a girl, do i just give blunted response, do i change my body language, do i be super low inhib and do whatever i feel like to these girl. If i can figure this out I can achieve my dream of having a harem of stacylites at my command.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 29581
Im MTN-weak HTN. @WishIwasChico can confirm my slays. I posted one of the girls on rating but I just deleted that thread since i got VIP now, shes solid stacy-lite.

Also I think this player archetype actually got me a stacylite slay. I was at a wedding, I got this MTB girls Instagram she was tipsy, then her friends told her boyfriend over message and she cried. The stacylite probably saw this and thought I was a huge player and got attracted.

The thing is idek how to emulate this archetype in conversation with a girl, do i just give blunted response, do i change my body language, do i be super low inhib and do whatever i feel like to these girl. If i can figure this out I can achieve my dream of having a harem of stacylites at my command.
You bought vip on this forum over Yander, so i’m inclined to think you are lying

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
You bought vip on this forum over Yander, so i’m inclined to think you are lying
whats that? na legit i had to buy vip to remove that thread. you could reverse search the girls face on a fancy website and find her tiktok. I cant risk it

Proof dude. She said her eyes were on me since this concert we both went to. I legit didn’t even know about this girl untill she dmed me.

My friend also met a French turkish girl and within a week this girl was begging my friend to get married and she wants him so bad. Her mum also saw her being close to my friend and her family conservative/strict af, and she got slapped infront of everyone and got punished badly.

Most Turkish girls from good families are virgin. This one here is a virgin stacylite who’s never had a boyfriend, studies to become orthodontist, all her friends are married/LTR.

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    632.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1063.jpeg
    IMG_1063.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1064.jpeg
    IMG_1064.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1065.jpeg
    IMG_1065.jpeg
    532.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1066.jpeg
    IMG_1066.jpeg
    657.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    502.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Proof dude. She said her eyes were on me since this concert we both went to. I legit didn’t even know about this girl untill she dmed me.

My friend also met a French turkish girl and within a week this girl was begging my friend to get married and she wants him so bad. Her mum also saw her being close to my friend and her family conservative/strict af, and she got slapped infront of everyone and got punished badly.

Most Turkish girls from good families are virgin. This one here is a virgin stacylite who’s never had a boyfriend, studies to become orthodontist, all her friends are married/LTR.
Good.

yeee dont go overboard tho
how about talking/dancing with other girls in club while im with other girls.

What I usually do in clubs is I approach girl, exchange names/basic info, then I say to her I have to go back to my friends or Im going outside to get fresh air. Then I usually approach other girls, or If I get further IOS from the previous girl I buy her drinks/escalate.

But i wonder if what will happen if im talking/dancing with girl, then when she turns around or something I go stick it on another girl and make her jealous. this might further reinforce her idea of me being player and try win me back.

so act like the guy they imagined in their head basically?
yes cause if you're low trust for example she will imagine you as a fuckboy or someone more narcissistic you can't become a sweet guy because originally the girl is attracted to your looks and what personality it conveys same thing goes for high trust

yes cause if you're low trust for example she will imagine you as a fuckboy or someone more narcissistic you can't become a sweet guy because originally the girl is attracted to your looks and what personality it conveys same thing goes for high trust
is there a guide on how to act low trust?

I think I act pretty low trust. Im not like a puppy, lots of facial expressions, fast head movements, beta/simp mentality etc. i could be wrong though.

I think I act pretty low trust. Im not like a puppy, lots of facial expressions, fast head movements, beta/simp mentality etc. i could be wrong though.
be nt and narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03

the way you're describing these things makes you seem autistic

the way you're describing these things makes you seem autistic
fuck knows bro. I just need the guide on how to act. I want to test out, im going to a student night club tomorrow.

if only I was 6'5, sick gym physique, deep voice. I would be a mega slayer fr.

be nt and narcissistic
Im NT by deafult and girls call me nice, gentleman, kind but they originally assumed I was narcissistic, cocky, player etc.

I'll try be more narcissistic, idk how but ill try

Im NT by deafult and girls call me nice, gentleman, kind but they originally assumed I was narcissistic, cocky, player etc.

I'll try be more narcissistic, idk how but ill try
you seem too analytical, when socializing it's important to literally turn off your brain

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
oh yeah another story. back in year 11/12 this girl like 2 years younger than me, so im like 18, shes 16. HTB, shes persian. She stalks me, gets a fake account to add my snap and message me if I like anyway in school and if she knows a girl beginning with S, it was obv her messaging me.

I've got turkish pheno halo which these persian obsess over since they watch our turkish show. Insane tbh, If I was more NT back then and didn't care she was younger I would've slayed her.

I get a lot of girls stalking me tbh its creepy. This one girl i matched on tinder and ghosted her found me in a club and bit my lips when she kissed me, i didnt even realise it was her

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
oh yeah another story. back in year 11/12 this girl like 2 years younger than me, so im like 18, shes 16. HTB, shes persian. She stalks me, gets a fake account to add my snap and message me if I like anyway in school and if she knows a girl beginning with S, it was obv her messaging me.

I've got turkish pheno halo which these persian obsess over since they watch our turkish show. Insane tbh, If I was more NT back then and didn't care she was younger I would've slayed her.

I get a lot of girls stalking me tbh its creepy. This one girl i matched on tinder and ghosted her found me in a club and bit my lips when she kissed me, i didnt even realise it was her
persian girls are underrated, usually smart and have fat asses

persian girls are underrated, usually smart and have fat asses
This is how the syrian girl looked like. Persian one was similar but more petite/skinny.

really kind girls. Idk how I slayed her she was always known as the pious good girl.

Attachments

• ghg.jpeg
    ghg.jpeg
    806.5 KB · Views: 0
  • dfdf.jpeg
    dfdf.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • fgfg.jpeg
    fgfg.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
This is how the syrian girl looked like. Persian one was similar but more petite/skinny.

really kind girls. Idk how I slayed her she was always known as the pious good girl.
bro are you from toronto lol

@WishIwasChico bro i had random thought but u should apply for love island. being serious

idk how im slaying these stacylites. by psl textbook they shouldn't even look at me.

I look like a combo of these guys but not as handsome, imagine this but with longer midface, weak chin, low ramus, downgrown, bulbous nose, hollow eyes.

I think the aura you give off is not talked about enough in psl threads. Im gonna research more into this matter and try find the root cause and amplify it, then make a thread about it. Legit tapping into primal female instincts here.

I jus realised I might have an intimidating face for some reason. Ive never got into a fight. Aslo since going gym my test has increased so high and I've began being confident in my mannerism/bodylanguage, this one time I went to club and was holding a girls hand leading her I pushed a guy out of my way and he got angry and I just stared at him and he got shook and didn't initiate conflict.

This one is crazier, me and my friends were leaving a club while this girl and her boyfriend was going into club. I turn around and say to my friend "oof check her ass shes peng" and the boyfriend heard it and saw us looking at her girls ass. I legit didn't even change my expression, I just slightly looked down and started at his eyes saying "what are you gonna do" and he backed down.

If I was high trust blonde fuck I would've been dead by now with the way Im acting. This is why im scared to take test @WishIwasChico I would be over confident af, start fights, horny af and be a menace. how r u dealing with 900mg test a week, that seems absurd.

• Love it
how about talking/dancing with other girls in club while im with other girls.

What I usually do in clubs is I approach girl, exchange names/basic info, then I say to her I have to go back to my friends or Im going outside to get fresh air. Then I usually approach other girls, or If I get further IOS from the previous girl I buy her drinks/escalate.

But i wonder if what will happen if im talking/dancing with girl, then when she turns around or something I go stick it on another girl and make her jealous. this might further reinforce her idea of me being player and try win me back.
sounds pretty aspie but could work

oh yeah she also secretly records me. she sent a video of me playing volleyball like 50m away from her, she was at the beach club sunbathing and I was far out playing volleyball. legit she was zooming into me recording me.

Also she stalked the club Instagram stories and found my face and screenshotted it and circled it and sent to me. I told her wtf are you fbi.

lol. imagine, a stacylite stalking and obsessing over a MTN. blackpill is bs. I will expose my secrets.

You have the ideal look for slaying ethnic/middle eastern girls. Look intimidating but actually a gentleman. Its a good archetype, kind of like massimo from 365 days but actually a good person.

You have the ideal look for slaying ethnic/middle eastern girls. Look intimidating but actually a gentleman. Its a good archetype, kind of like massimo from 365 days but actually a good person.
check out my latest posts:

My physique and style rn are not Massimo like but I was wearing a very nice dark suit when I slayed her. I used to wear vintage shit, baggy clothes before I realised I looked like I was emulating white uni boy.

Its so important to find your niche and emulate that. I switched out the curtains for messy slick back, beard. I wear standard plain outfits but I wear nice watches, colonge, chains.

I know my SMV will increase x5 when I get a physique like. a nice wrapped custom g wagon. some rich man watches. iman gadhzi ah fits + micheal morrone style. Not even surgery will get me SMV like this.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

While I sit around 4 JBs flirting with them with my friend. There are men all around us cramped, chasing after MTB and getting them drinks

Note: these girls I didn’t slay, they are regulars and well connected, they are my friends friend who I met. These girl are godsend as they make our status higher in these clubs, they are wingwomen. They come to same club every week, bouncers know me, vibes are good, we chill on our lounge with a bottle of vodka (mogs brokies with their £3 student night drink).

Literally means that the girls think your a slut an sleep around. High chance of having a std because your promiscuous. They might fuck you but would never marry/date you because you'll cheat on them. Probably care more about your looks then you care about a girls. Looks fade. Everyone gets old. Personalities are for life and there's a high chance you have none.