Girls that look like me don't like me

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Every time I see a girl that kinda reminds me of myself and has similar features she tends to act as if I'm invisible. The most attention I got from women were the ones who looked nothing like me.

And I'm the same way towards women, if they look anything like me I immediately go "nope". I wonder why that is. I like girls who are tall and have a good bone structure like I do, but their hair (type and color), skin, eyes (shape and color), nose, and even voice and intonation must be the complete opposite of mine for me to like them.

Is that because we like people with a different genetic make up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Yeah that's because we need some genetic diversity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Stallone and .*my*.
Yeah that's because we need some genetic diversity
the thing is that don't work with any women except white women lol. I don't care how attractive a black or an asian woman is 9 times out of 10 it don't matter to me. I've always been attracted to white women who look like the total opposite of me. I was 11 years old and now I'm 21 and I still like the same thing.

Every time I see a girl that kinda reminds me of myself and has similar features she tends to act as if I'm invisible. The most attention I got from women were the ones who looked nothing like me.
You could use this as an approach opener if you see any girls looking like you: "Hey sis, where are you hurrying to!? Wait a minute, you aren't sis...but OMG, you look so much like my sister, I can't believe it!".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Stallone, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person

And I'm the same way towards women, if they look anything like me I immediately go "nope". I wonder why that is. I like girls who are tall and have a good bone structure like I do, but their hair (type and color), skin, eyes (shape and color), nose, and even voice and intonation must be the complete opposite of mine for me to like them.

I noticed something similiar in Israel. European Jews tend to date Sephardic Jews and vice versa. It’s probably cultural to a degree but also looks based

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Same. I have a huge insecurity with my nose and thats the first thing I look at when determining if a woman is attractive or not.

• +1
Same. I have a huge insecurity with my nose and thats the first thing I look at when determining if a woman is attractive or not.
What type of nose do you have bro? Mine is so weird from the front it’s very Asian looking in broad and wide but from the wide it’s very Semitic and hooked

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and .*my*.
What type of nose do you have bro? Mine is so weird from the front it’s very Asian looking in broad and wide but from the wide it’s very Semitic and hooked

You seems to have the worst nose possible.

I have myself a narrow from front, big from side, on the hooked side nose and I find girl with flatter wider nose very cute but damn when it's flat, wide and hooked it's the worse it's not even caucasian but still hooked

Something like this but upturned

You seems to have the worst nose possible.

I have myself a narrow from front, big from side, on the hooked side nose and I find girl with flatter wider nose very cute but damn when it's flat, wide and hooked it's the worse it's not even caucasian but still hooked
Is my nose fixable? @zeke714
I think now that I’m losing more weight my nose looks less wide
9F1F6D01 7104 4B5F A3D7 4A3130133065
B821F6F0 2EB5 4D0A 935F ADF38736D200

Explanation: you look like shit so everyone who looks like you loathes themselves.

• +1
opposite for me.

evry girl who liked me kinda had similiar features to me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Booker and .*my*.
opposite for me.

evry girl who liked me kinda had similiar features to me
maybe you haven't overcome your mama and you lust for her and you look like your mama so you like girls that look like you

maybe you haven't overcome your mama and you lust for her and you look like your mama so you like girls that look like you
i dont have resemblence to my mother other than hair color. if i lusted over her my type would be diffrent

the girl im talking to rn has prty much exactly the same lips, nose, jaw (same gonial angle), eye color as me

• +1
This is not true for the vast majority of people. Most couples i see, most boy/girl friendships i see is with people who match each other in looks, even if their level fo attractivness doesnt match. One of my friends is with a girl whos 10x out of his league, but they just match each other with their clothes and everything else.

Obviously this isnt always true. I dont look like a leftist 90s punk at all, but i see girls with that kind of style (tats, coloured hair, baggy jeans) and i can think they look attractive and cool.
I look like a bodybuilder frat bro and some girls who took interest in me look like basic cute blonde farm girls with humble clothing. Its always because they either just find me attractive, like i find 90s punk girls with tats and coloured hair attractive, or we just vibe with each other personality wise. If you vibe with someone, you just stop giving a shit about how they look.

All the girls that felt "special" to me were girls who looked like me though. They were also the girls who thought im hot as fuck (even though im not). It also felt more natural and comfortable being around those girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
the thing is that don't work with any women except white women lol. I don't care how attractive a black or an asian woman is 9 times out of 10 it don't matter to me. I've always been attracted to white women who look like the total opposite of me. I was 11 years old and now I'm 21 and I still like the same thing.
Oh gee, an ethnic whos attracted to white women. Yes how unusual

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and .*my*.

Study’s has shown we usually go for people who atleast somewhat resemble our genetic makeup as in look familiar to our mum. But I mean there are probably also study showing the exact opposite. So whatever. Some have daddy issues and go for guys who look like their father and some go for the exact opposite.

Study’s has shown we usually go for people who atleast somewhat resemble our genetic makeup as in look familiar to our mum. But I mean there are probably also study showing the exact opposite. So whatever. Some have daddy issues and go for guys who look like their father and some go for the exact opposite.
The first one applies more times than not. And it applies to everything, not just relationships. girl friendships, guy friendships. My friend who is a cool russian hangs out with other russians who are just as cool as him. His girlfriend is a extremely boring and basic german girl. All of her guy and girl friends are extremely basic german guys, and all of those peopls girlfriends and boyfriends are the same type of basic german type of people. That one guy in my uni who i befriended likes to go to goa parties and wears edgy clothing. All of his buddies and girl buddies are the same kind of people. His girlfriend likes goa and wears edgy clothing. The biggest chad in my large friendsgroup has a complete stacy girlfriend. She basically looks like a female version of him.

Like i said, it doesnt have to be because if you vibe, you vibe. I look like a cocky bodybuilder but im a nerd. All of my friends are nerds and weebs and gamers just like me. I attracted girls where i was just blown away by the fact how a girl like that can be into me. But when attraction or vibes is there, it still works. But i know those girls will definetely not marry someone like me

Women in general tend to hate themselves therefore they tend to be attracted to the opposite of what they are. If they are white they tend to be attracted to black men. If they are blonde haired, they tend to be attracted to black haired people. And so on. The only instance in which this rule doesn't apply is when a man is either short, small, or ugly. When those 3 traits aren't present however, you tend to see this. My sister is like this. She's short, so she's dated a lot of tall guys. She's white, so she's dated a lot of men of other races. She's a bitch, so she's dated a lot of guys who are push overs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274