girls want a good looking guy with an interesting personality in 2022

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
your old fashioned slayer with cringe pick up lines and sex after 1 minute is soooooooo cringe and outdated.only low quality girls want to deal with that shit. you need to be well spoken and intelligent too. this is not 2019, no one cares about empty casual sex anymore. you've unironically been left soooo much behind with your chad bullshit lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18522, comfortably dumb and 8 others
Well of course if she can get 100s of chads
She will select the once with the best personality

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, BoneDensity, ascension and 3 others
I'll tell her about my PSL night out escapades

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, BoneDensity and the BULL
cope. Girls want me and me only

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
literally this
you need everything in 2022
personnality, nt, behavior, be funny, be smart (in a top college), at least chadlite facially, 6ft3 minimum, 20cm dick minimuum, drive a good car, to attract REAL PRIME QUALITY FOIDS

inb4 someone quote me "but but u only need normie or ltn to get girls" who caers about average bitches or low tier bitches

niggas in this bitch need REAL DEAD ASS STACIES, 8 PSL TYPA SHIT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity, Deleted member 20421 and 2 others
What constitutes an interesting personality exactly? The term is too ambiguous for my liking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
literally this
personnality, nt, behavior, be funny, be smart (in a top college), at least chadlite facially, 6ft3 minimum, 20cm dick minimuum, drive a good car, to attract REAL PRIME QUALITY FOIDS

inb4 someone quote me "but but u only need normie or ltn to get girls" who caers about average bitches or low tier bitches

Personality / high iq falls under "nt" tbh

Low iq outdated chads are non nt

• +1
literally this

yes, this is prototypical dream guy in 2022. i'm not at this level, i don't own a car yet and my dick is smaller. i have to make up with witty jokes, attitude, career cope talking.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
What constitutes an interesting personality exactly? The term is too ambiguous for my liking
you need to have arguments. prospects. ideas. you can't just sit there and pretend to spend a good time waiting to fuck her.

• +1
yes, this is prototypical dream guy in 2022. i'm not at this level, i don't own a car yet and my dick is smaller. i have to make up with witty jokes, attitude, career cope talking.
it's brutal, myself am not at that level too, and probably will never
btw how are ur standards
for me it's stacy only, b4 i used to be any girl (when i was an ugly fk before puberty)

it's brutal, myself am not at that level too, and probably will never
btw how are ur standards
for me it's stacy only, b4 i used to be any girl (when i was an ugly fk before puberty)
htb - stacylite with good body and similar interests as mine. high sex appeal is more important than sheer psl.

literally this
So you were larping all along? 🥱

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and alriodai
you need to have arguments. prospects. ideas. you can't just sit there and pretend to spend a good time waiting to fuck her.
A personnality is being your true self, before even thinking about looksmaxxing or any type of shit you need to find WHO ARE YOU
What do you like in music?
What do you like to watch?
What do you think of gays, trannies (really think of them, do you really gaf about them or is just brainwashed right faggie bitch)

Don't be a fucking NPC and have the same ideas as either the autistic brainwashed incels here or the super liberal cucks on Twitter
What do you think of people
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PERSONNALITY FOR A GIRL OR TRY TO ACT SIMILAR INTERESTS ARE HER, BE REAL, NEVER LIE TO A BITCH

BITCHES WILL COME AND GO

There's so many factors that build a personnality, this is only a part of what I said, there's your behavior, your NT levels, social awarness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, wollet2 and the BULL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Hmmm I argue a lot, irrespective of whom I'm talking to and score very low in terms of agreeableness. I don't virtue signal and always tell how I feel about things or ideas (within certain boundaries of course cus I don't want to commit social suicide)

I thought it was more about being high energy, being extroverted etc. because I struggle in those areas

• +1
Reactions: gamma and the BULL
literally this

over for vinnie hacker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and alriodai
Poor you 😢, maybe your stacylite gf can comfort you.
Lol bro I can get any pretty bitch I want, that's why I say i'm above average facially
i literally can fuck my friend's girl rn as she asked but i refused, fucking brutal
Hmmm I argue a lot, irrespective of whom I'm talking to and score very low in terms of agreeableness. I don't virtue signal and always tell how I feel about things or ideas (within certain boundaries of course cus I don't want to commit social suicide)

I thought it was more about being high energy, being extroverted etc. because I struggle in those areas
not only you have autistic viewpoints that will be a big failo, you lack being high energy and extroveerted, most girls will think you're an aspie loser if you're not chadlite at least fcailly, it's the brutal truth

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan and the BULL

this is good. you should have your own ideas and be firm about it, while also being open to listen to other opinions. yes high energy and extroverted is needed, i mean if you have a lot of things to talk about it will come naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and alriodai
over for vinnie hacker
Vinnie got all them points checked expect the height but his body and frame/proportions makes up for it

Vinnie got all them points checked expect the height but his body and frame/proportions makes up for it
he doesn't have 20 cms dick and education. but he's top chad so it doesn't really matter at that point.

• +1
your old fashioned slayer with cringe pick up lines and sex after 1 minute is soooooooo cringe and outdated.only low quality girls want to deal with that shit. you need to be well spoken and intelligent too. this is not 2019, no one cares about empty casual sex anymore. you've unironically been left soooo much behind with your chad bullshit lol
@averagejoe are you still in 2019

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MediterraneanApollo
he doesn't have 20 cms dick and education. but he's top chad so it doesn't really matter at that point.
his status makes up for it
also vinnie got a big dick no homo i saw his bulge

• JFL
Lol bro I can get any pretty bitch I want, that's why I say i'm above average facially
i literally can fuck my friend's girl rn as she asked but i refused, fucking brutal
But how? I thought you needed personnality, nt, behavior, be funny, be smart (in a top college), at least chadlite facially, 6ft3 minimum, 20cm dick minimuum, drive a good car to get prime foids bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity, alriodai and 2 others
But how? I thought you needed personnality, nt, behavior, be funny, be smart (in a top college), at least chadlite facially, 6ft3 minimum, 20cm dick minimuum, drive a good car to get prime foids bro.
he exaggerated it. it's not even about sheer stats. it's more about not being empty slayer who just can think about fucking. i don't know how to explain it, you need to be a complete person.

they're beckies, high tier beckies and stacylites at most
no stacies
i'm stacy or death

not only you have autistic viewpoints that will be a big failo, you lack being high energy and extroveerted, most girls will think you're an aspie loser if you're not chadlite at least fcailly, it's the brutal truth
I keep the things I talk about here and the things I talk about IRL separated from each other. Like I said if I didn't do that it would be social suicide for me.

But I do have a-typical viewpoints compared to most people which usually means I can only talk about trivial stuff to people which gets boring quickly because I prefer to have deep talks/discussions about stuff but I can't have those with most people.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BoneDensity and the BULL
nah i'm above average facially but not a chad/Chadlite, it's over

So are you above average, or a 3/10 like you said in this thread?

I keep the things I talk about here and the things I talk about IRL separated from each other. Like I said if I didn't do that it would be social suicide for me.

But I do have a-typical viewpoints compared to most people which usually means I can only talk about trivial stuff to people which gets boring quickly because I prefer to have deep talks/discussions about stuff but I can't have those with most people.
No nigga, your points aren't that autistic
is the fact that your world point of view + the fact you're not extroverted, not high energy and probably not that NT, all theses 3 mixed is a death sentence socially, you'ill be seen as the weirdo brainwashed by internet

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
they're beckies, high tier beckies and stacylites at most
no stacies
i'm stacy or death
So being a rich stacylite JB is not enough to be considered as prime foid? The state of male hypergamy on 2022 smh @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, BoneDensity, the BULL and 1 other person
I seen chad pull most girls with cringe punchlines before

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

So are you above average, or a 3/10 like you said in this thread?
I ascended 2 PSL points theses past days
Puberty innit mate :cool::cool:
So being a rich stacylite JB is not enough to be considered as prime foid? The state of male hypergamy on 2022 smh @Biggdink
Got bored of her, rich bitches are so boring ngl

You just have to be good in lying while being good looking enough, nothing else
I agree that you need to be interesting with charisma but not even one of your words have to be true for slaying, just be psychopathic enough to lie and exaggerate, also try to become a spontaneous speaker

Take the lead and lie about the fact why you have no car or driving licence @the BULL , analyze the woman across you and base your lie on her personal attitude

• JFL
I agree that you need to be interesting with charisma but not even one of your words have to be true for slaying, just be psychopathic enough to lie and exaggerate, also try to become a spontaneous speaker

Take the lead and lie about the fact why you have no car or driving licence @the BULL , analyze the woman across you and base your lie on her personal attitude
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: based. i larped so much today lol you just need to look natural

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
  • JFL

I am a bad liar, over.

• JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Anyone who doesn't fulfil all of those has no chance of getting a cute high quality gf in the west. Permanently stuck on low tier common denominator bitches.

• JFL
literally this

I'd revise this tbh. It might be possible to get a gf if you have all of these attributes, but many women in 2022 still wouldn't be satisfied.

For getting more than quick sex, here are the requirements for relationship satisfaction:
- 98 percentile facially
- 6'5+ barefoot night height
- 23 inch bideltoid without having ever touched a weight in his life
- 7.5'' x 5.5'' dick
- Has incredible stroke game and knows how to use fingers and mouth
- 10mil+ old money trust fund. Also running multiple 8 figure start-ups (shows ambition)
- Personality traits: low in neuroticism, low in agreeableness, high in openness, low in conscientiousness, high in confidence, 0 inhibitions, daring, dangerous
- Maintains discipline in multiple ventures but somehow must spend unlimited time with gf. Must have mastered the futuristic technologies of teleportation and time travel
- Despite spending unlimited time with gf, must not be clingy or attached.
- Must have unlimited female options, but commit to 1 girl (shows value)
- Style-maxxed. Must rock insanely good drip at all times
- Master chef. He cooks for his gf. Every meal is like it came from a 5* michellin restaurant.

Did I miss anything? Also these standards follow a logarithmic curve... so next year they will be even higher due to female hypergamy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dakchuh and alriodai