Girls want me now.

lemon67

lemon67

Bronze
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Posts
379
Reputation
304
Ever since I got a girlfriend 2 months ago I swear girls are talking to me more, there is always a girl I walk past who just stares at me a smile..onetime I was walking behind her she turned around smiled and kept staring at me and almost trip. Girls use to NEVER and I MEAN NEVER talk to me before I got a girlfriend. I’d go weeks without a girl talking to me (except for teachers and family members).
 
  • +1
Reactions: wedzio and ANON
It’s ur imagination

I still mog u
 
  • JFL
Reactions: wedzio
they are just making fun of you
 

Similar threads

optimisticzoomer
Replies
1
Views
41
anaverageman
anaverageman
Tall midwit
Replies
0
Views
11
Tall midwit
Tall midwit
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
Replies
15
Views
83
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
0
Views
56
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top