girls who act like guys are so disgusting

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
im in contact with a foid for 2 months now, she has a crush on me (she openly admitted it) and she looks quiet decent, face is slightly above average maybe and really good body but her personality is so disgusting. she is the manliest girl ive ever met, burps, farts, talks like a guy, lies all the time, doesnt care about if her family dies, cheated on her ex boyfriends, treats other guys like shit (uses simps to get stuff all the time like phones and car rides etc)

its more about personality than you think

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PYT, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard and 3 others
shut up woman

I just fuck her and that's it (assuming I can tho)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Danish_Retard
1140.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9380 and AbandonShip
AWALT motherfucker, pump & dump

Girls like that are usually really submissive in bed

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deathrasher42, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
im in contact with a foid for 2 months now, she has a crush on me (she openly admitted it) and she looks quiet decent, face is slightly above average maybe and really good body but her personality is so disgusting. she is the manliest girl ive ever met, burps, farts, talks like a guy, lies all the time, doesnt care about if her family dies, cheated on her ex boyfriends, treats other guys like shit (uses simps to get stuff all the time like phones and car rides etc)

I once met a girl who was quite feminine and looked slightly above average but clearly looked like a thot and she wanted to date me, and I rejected her but looking back, it was clearly a missed opportunity for a one night stand, especially since she was doing all the work. If she looks decent, at least have sex with her once, but don't start a relationship if she wasn't loyal with her previous boyfriends. Never forget that while a man's end goal is always to get laid, a woman's end goal is always to get married. Although women are the ones who decide for sex, men are the ones who decide for companionship. A true female incel would be a woman who is so slutty that every guy that she meets only wants to use her for sex and so she isn't able to find a good partner who wants to date her long term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 1140

yeah in women it's really different. Personality actually kinda matters. You don't want someone who is incredibly free thinking. In fact, I would say go for a religious girl so that they aren't very "woke".

thats a girl you pump and dump. if a bitch tells you she cheats she's a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42

Users who are viewing this thread

Back