never date girls with mental problems

ngl the thing is that 9 out of 10 times crazy girls are hot af and down to mostly all fetishes etc

• +1
Reactions: Acion and buflek
if she ever mentions that shes seeing a psychologist or was in a ward or smth RUN

my mate had a gf that from the beginning said red flag shit like "my psychologist says im attracted to bad boys", "i was raped by my ex bf", "my relationship to my father is very bad" etc but my mate didnt care or notice.

in the relationship she asked my mate to rollplay rape games with her, that they should go outside in dark corners and pretend to rape her and she wanted hard anal sex and punched in the face while fucking etc. now hes mentally broke because she broke up after a year and meets other guys. she manipulates him like crazy one day says she never wants to see him again and next day says she misses him etc.

my brother same shit. had a gf with borderline that cheated on him with a 55+ year old grandpa (my bro was 27 at the time).

i also chatted with a foid from reddit. was gl probably a stacylite, but she had mental problems like BDD and was badshit crazy in general. i ended up blocking her and in the end had to block her on 44 phone numbers becsuse she kept texting me from different sim cards. she also doxed my face and adress in several discords a few years ago
Damn i experienced similar. Luckicly i never got deluded enough to call her my gf or committed to her like that even though she begged and got pissed that i wouldnt lol

I been saying this mfers be like I want a mentally ill goth gf!!! If you were in any art or band related shit at school you would know that shit needs to stay in the gooning folder :feelsgood: