girls will lose their own standards for the right guy

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
so I've been seeing this girl who has had 2 boyfriends before me (truly attractive women only have LTRs no hookups/short term relationships)

we've been in a "relationship" for like 6 months (ish) now, she has no one else but doesnt know I see other girls on the side

anyway she told me about all her standards in the past, and in comparison to her i am not wealthy. and she told me how she broke up with her 2nd boyfriend cuz he was too poor and only had one house (jfl). i asked her if she'd want to end things if im poor. she said "if?" and laughed at me (brutal).

brutal for that guy too ngl, this girl has been beta buxxing me when i ask her to and we're talking about moving in with eachother so that she can pay the rent while i work on my hobbies and attempt to make money from them, meanwhile he got broken up with cuz he only had 1 house instead of a mansion or multiple houses??? jfl

only reason why i dont move in with her and save money on rent is cuz of side chicks :(

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AlexAP, Eduardo DOV and 7 others
inb4 water

How many points do you looksmog her ex boyfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and RealLooksmaxxer
997B9FC4 8924 4FE7 80D5 E2C7DB56025A

How many points do you looksmog her ex boyfriends.
she's half chinese half korean in america and her ex's were all asian so you can guess

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
standards require a coherent worldview

women dont have standards

women have emotional responses to stimuli which dont have to be predictable or rational and which they cannot model or define (even if they could they wouldnt tell you because they are allergic to accepting accountability)

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 14781, Chadeep and 3 others
standards require a coherent worldview

women dont have standards

women have emotional responses to stimuli which dont have to be predictable or rational and which they cannot model or define (even if they could they wouldnt tell you because they are allergic to accepting accountability)
i agree with this tbh, i am probably 10x more psychologically manipulative and dark triad + 10x more addictive than her ex's.

plus during the start of our relationship another girl i was seeing caught me cheating with her and messaged her, and she fought for me lol and still stayed with me :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i agree with this tbh, i am probably 10x more psychologically manipulative and dark triad + 10x more addictive than her ex's.

plus during the start of our relationship another girl i was seeing caught me cheating with her and messaged her, and she fought for me lol and still stayed with me :forcedsmile:
if her friends asked her why she did that she would come up with some elaborate rationalization but ultimately it comes down to str8 up monke emotional instinct

99% of women are barely sentient when it comes to things that make them emotional

so I've been seeing this girl who has had 2 boyfriends before me (truly attractive women only have LTRs no hookups/short term relationships)

we've been in a "relationship" for like 6 months (ish) now, she has no one else but doesnt know I see other girls on the side

anyway she told me about all her standards in the past, and in comparison to her i am not wealthy. and she told me how she broke up with her 2nd boyfriend cuz he was too poor and only had one house (jfl). i asked her if she'd want to end things if im poor. she said "if?" and laughed at me (brutal).

brutal for that guy too ngl, this girl has been beta buxxing me when i ask her to and we're talking about moving in with eachother so that she can pay the rent while i work on my hobbies and attempt to make money from them, meanwhile he got broken up with cuz he only had 1 house instead of a mansion or multiple houses??? jfl

only reason why i dont move in with her and save money on rent is cuz of side chicks :(
Very true. You should never be with a girl long term if you can't get her to betray any standards she could possibly have. Girls have something, but they don't have principles like we do. If there's something she won't do for you then you must understand that there's some other dude out there that she would do it for. She just doesn't love you sufficiently. She doesn't feel the way about you that she should.

She's only saving herself for marraige because she's never met the "right guy". Maybe she never will meet the "right guy", but why would any man want to be with her knowing he's not him?

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

Nibba how do you look like ? Wtf you must be meeks tier