girls with slit wrists

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Platinum
I was doing important tests in my uni and I saw a couple girls remove their jackets in preparation for their exam and revealed lots of wrist cuts.

Kinda weird, thought they would be more embarrassed about it. It's pretty embarrassing tbh. If I had gross weird arms I would hide them in a long sleeve shirt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Sprinkles and vermillioncorefan
they like showing it off. they are disgusting animals who have self harmed like a frustrated monkey and now have disgusting infected scars on their body

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, cromagnon and Hetman Vilkas
attention seeking whores perfect for this dick

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, cromagnon and vermillioncorefan
I was doing important tests in my uni and I saw a couple girls remove their jackets in preparation for their exam and revealed lots of wrist cuts.

Kinda weird, thought they would be more embarrassed about it. It's pretty embarrassing tbh. If I had gross weird arms I would hide them in a long sleeve shirt.
Wow they’re so cool and different, edging their suicide. Women don’t kill themselves. It’s for attention.

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
so attention-seeking. They want to signal their suffering and fragility to others in hopes of attracting sympathy and pity. They clearly don't understand that self-harm merely makes them look less intelligent and even more repulsive. That they aren't embarrassed shows how brazenly degenerate they've become. The fact that they're flaunting their self-inflicted ugliness during an exam, a time when they should be focused on performing well. If any man truly cared for their well-being, they'd put them back in their place, cut off the wrists, and reinforce the truth: females have no use but to service and please men.

Last edited:
they like showing it off. they are disgusting animals who have self harmed like a frustrated monkey and now have disgusting infected scars on their body
It is like they are showing it off. It's like ew we didn't ask to be exposed to your business

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
toilets are nothing more than sacks of meat with emotional baggage. They're creatures of impulse and emotion, unable to truly understand the consequences of their actions. They'll cut themselves or do other forms of self harm to "feel something". They can't handle their own emotions and would rather externalize them by hurting themselves than find real solutions to their problems. It's sad but true, they're pathetic creatures.

Foids are just attention animals creatures who don't know how to deal with their emotions properly. They'll go to such lengths to get attention, even if it means harming themselves. It's pathetic sign of weakness. They don't deserve any sympathy, just ridicule and beatings for their inferiority

How about we just cut off their arms? Problem solved. Let's do away with the weakest species, the females, and start again. They're just genetically inferior, disgusting creatures. If they want to mutilate themselves, let them.

• JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie
They think it’s a badge of their tortured soul or some stupid shit like that

Like no bitch it just shows you’re neurotic and weird

Foids are toxic deceivers, they deserve prison as slaves, their cuts are signs of the degeneracy

CUTTING YOURSELF IS FOR FUCKING PUSSIES, YOU WEAK CUNT. YOU BITCHES SHOULD BE MURDERED AND YOUR BODY USED FOR ORGANIC FERTILIZER.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
they are trash, pieces of shit, animals. Theyre disgusting, vile creatures. No more human than a pig. I want to see every single one of them dead.killing every last one of you pathetic pieces of meat is what I live for. Cuts and self harm? Good. More of you disgusting pigs should do it to yourself.

keep a box cutter with you to reopen those infected half-assed wounds, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE OR HEAR ABOUT THAT WEAK SHIT
NOBODY CARES ABOUT LGBT BISEXUAL AIDS NIGGER WATTPAD STORIES

PEOPLE WHO CUT THEMSLEVES SHOULD BE KILLED AND TURNED INTO HIGH END BOOTS AND LEATHER BAGS, THE MOST EXPENSIVE ONES BEING THE ONES WITH THE WEAK ASS ""WOUNDS"" ON IT, the rest of the carcass should be turned into sausages to feed haitian niggers once the UN sets up aid over there.

You know what these self harm foids can do? They can open their wrists and bleed out. Do us all a favor and die. Please, just fucking die. No more of this weak attention seeking shit. Just let your blood spill from your veins and leave this world. We'll all be better off.

i literally do not understand self harm, whats the fucking point lmao

I used to punch walls for self harm. Kinda felt like you were getting high. But again if I had gross scars I would hide them not show them off

ITS A WAY FOR THESE POOR FUCKING LOSERS TO GET ATTENTION FROM THEIR CULTURELESS SOCIETIES, THEY FEEL NO VALUE TO THE WORLD SO THEY CUT THEMSELVES, ITS PATHETIC AND THEY SHOULD JUST DIE ALREADY

• Love it
Reactions: cavy
ITS A WAY FOR THESE POOR FUCKING LOSERS TO GET ATTENTION FROM THEIR CULTURELESS SOCIETIES, THEY FEEL NO VALUE TO THE WORLD SO THEY CUT THEMSELVES, ITS PATHETIC AND THEY SHOULD JUST DIE ALREADY
Well someone needs a hug (consensually) 🤗

I used to punch walls for self harm. Kinda felt like you were getting high. But again if I had gross scars I would hide them not show them off
punching walls is understandable i mean like slitting ur wrist n shit

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I WANT TO SNAP THE NECKS OF ALL THESE SELFHARM FUCKS THAT CANT EVEN HANDLE THEIR OWN SHIT, IUT NO THEY'RE FUCKING RETARDS KILL THEM ALL

ALL FUCKING WORTHLESS SELF HARMING SUBHUMANS SHOULD BE MURDERED BY THE STATE, NO ONE NEEDS THEM

KILL ANYONE WHO CUTS THEMSELVES, THEY ARE WEAK AND HAVE NO RIGHT TO EXIST, LET THEM DIE, THEY ARE SIMPLY TRASH, KILL EVERY SELF HARMER, WITH HAMMERS, WATCH THEM DIE SLOWLY.

Last edited: