Girls you meet online are mostly unattractive

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
It is quite hard to find a decent looking girl through dating apps (yubo, tinder, lovoo....)

Think about it. Why would a good looking girl have to use dating apps?!

The better way: have a good instagram acc and find and approach beautiful girls via direct message. Worked for me sometimes and I got dates that way.
If you have a decent social circle you don't need this ofc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1c, UltimateMan, .👽. and 2 others
Fax everyone’s frauding on tinder esp on yubo. What you say to them on insta? I’m sure clout is really important

They have the same imporession regarding us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
i really hate online, everything is just frauding, both male & female. corona has cucked us so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
grindr has better females than yubo

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Fax everyone’s frauding on tinder esp on yubo. What you say to them on insta? I’m sure clout is really important
either you learn about their interests via watching their profile and directly ask something about it, seeming like you are truly interested in what she is doing or you react to a story that offers a lot of room to talk about

either you learn about their interests via watching their profile and directly ask something about it, seeming like you are truly interested in what she is doing or you react to a story that offers a lot of room to talk about
I see is it mutual followers you talk to or just any girl in your city

Maybe because most people are actually ugly. Grand discovery from OP

I see is it mutual followers you talk to or just any girl in your city
Any girl nearbye that looks good. Usually just find them in the followers of the followers of some friends/connections or by searching for your location in instagram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13318
Maybe because most people are actually ugly. Grand discovery from OP
I see super hot ones outside everyday, I guess they don't have much social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
I see super hot ones outside everyday, I guess they don't have much social media
Irl is always better. Ur just rating more critically online cuz of the still image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Any girl nearbye that looks good. Usually just find them in the followers of the followers of some friends/connections or by searching for your location in instagram
Do you get their number or directly ask to hangout and meet from ig

Do you get their number or directly ask to hangout and meet from ig
doesn't matter, but i did it the slow and secure way first asking for number. Most of the times they asked for my number tho, they got hooked after some time

doesn't matter, but i did it the slow and secure way first asking for number. Most of the times they asked for my number tho, they got hooked after some time
I always rush and ask to hangout after a few messages idk if that’s bad

Try badoo and discover another dimensions

It is quite hard to find a decent looking girl through dating apps (yubo, tinder, lovoo....)

Think about it. Why would a good looking girl have to use dating apps?!

The better way: have a good instagram acc and find and approach beautiful girls via direct message. Worked for me sometimes and I got dates that way.
If you have a decent social circle you don't need this ofc
Makes sense. Brutal tho i dont have Instagram :feelsbadman::y'all:

nah you’re just ugly so don’t see the good ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330