• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, chadpreetcel123, Ritalincell and 2 others
I knew you had a kink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4991, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 7 others
Even ur mother would reject u and see u as subhuman if u met her in her young years
She only care about u cuzz of social contract remember that u utterly worthless shit stain

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Pietrosiek and Swolepenisman
Ok somebody needs to get sugar from his mother while pietrosiek watches in the corner

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Palvin doesn't think about you.

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
bdsm theory

ur a loser who has 22k posts on this forum yet you have done absolutely 0 looksmaxxing, you haven't even cleared up your pizza face gross acne skin. youre going to remain a loser for the next several years of your life until youve completely lost your youth, by the time you start to want to looksmaxx itll be too late because youll have already started balding and your skin will have become even worse than it already is (it will make u truecel tier) all you do is complain about foids in your class and how you wish that you could be one of the chads who gets to fuck them, but when someone tells u to looksmaxx u make excuses.
enjoy rotting here, youre staying forever

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4991, Kilimanjaro and 4 others
ur a loser who has 22k posts on this forum yet you have done absolutely 0 looksmaxxing, you haven't even cleared up your pizza face gross acne skin. youre going to remain a loser for the next several years of your life until youve completely lost your youth, by the time you start to want to looksmaxx itll be too late because youll have already started balding and your skin will have become even worse than it already is (it will make u truecel tier) all you do is complain about foids in your class and how you wish that you could be one of the chads who gets to fuck them, but when someone tells u to looksmaxx u make excuses.
Yea sometimes I forget about that. Pietro hasn't made any effort whatsoever to looksmax since joining

Yea sometimes I forget about that. Pietro hasn't made any effort whatsoever to looksmax since joining

i did even people on discord said that my skin improved. I stoped eating my daily chocolates and drinking daily cola. My skin is much better. So i made effort stfu

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Time Travel
i did even people on discord said that my skin improved. I stoped eating my daily chocolates and drinking daily cola. My skin is much better. So i made effort stfu
You need more

"i stopped eating my daily chocolates and drinking daily cola" jfl thats NOTHINNG
but anyway dont tell me to stfu... you asked me to insult you and i did my best u should be thankful instead

Unignore @6ft1 2020

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincell
No insults for your face

You will never have a gf

• Love it
"i stopped eating my daily chocolates and drinking daily cola" jfl thats NOTHINNG
but anyway dont tell me to stfu... you asked me to insult you and i did my best u should be thankful instead
im thankfull but its ALOT if thats only reason for you to live. That was pure suffering for me. But tbh, it gave me nothing

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
You'll never have a hot girl sit on your face with her sweet pussy if you don't start looksmaxxing and fix your mental state

Does this turn you on or something?

Your father would have bullied you in school

• Love it