give any user on here any sort of attention

D

Deleted member 14323

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
and they will become your little pet.
it's so sad to see men (including me) be so vulnerable and easily excited by interactions with fucking pixels, people wonder why so many people on here simped for girls on discord.
They are vulnerable and touch/conversation deprived.
Tell a user on here you like them and i guarantee you they will be writing posts on your profile, reacting to every comment you make and basically telling you that they love you.
It's sad but it's the truth. People who stay inside turn into a female sooner or later, i don't care how much testosterone you have.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, TsarTsar444, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 16 others
i 🥰 pingpong:Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, ItsOver.com, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and .👽.
The entire universe, God, the devil, etc all disregard me. I am less than nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, ItsOver.com, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Vermilioncore
it's so sad to see men (including me) be so vulnerable and easily excited by interactions with fucking pixels, people wonder why so many people on here simped for girls on discord.
Tell a user on here you like them and i guarantee you they will be writing posts on your profile, reacting to every comment you make and basically telling you that they love you.
It's sad but it's the truth. People who stay inside turn into a female sooner or later, i don't care how much testosterone you have.
I love you man:chad:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Catawampus
@OldVirgin true?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5786
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5786
legit ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 14323
it's normal for lonely people to want to make friends online., it's sad that so many guys can only get a semblance of human interaction through a ":lul:" reply

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, n0rthface, ItsOver.com and 2 others
@subhuman incel @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14323
@ChinMaxxd = best thugmaxxer I know

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13592
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
was thinking about getting tattoo on my hand but mom wouldnt allow
I wanna get a sleeve but my parents are arab af so over. I’m thinking a small neck tat and larping it’s henna or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13592
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Who are you quoting?

• Woah
  • Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess
good thread tbh

• +1
When you dropping the mbti guide?
When i gain enough knowledge dont worry Brother its soon i Will soon bluepill The whole forum (personality guides only work if you +4.5 PSL)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14323
When i gain enough knowledge dont worry Brother its soon i Will soon bluepill The whole forum (personality guides only work if you +4.5 PSL)
I heard the best way to learn about cognitive functions is to read Jung's works directly.

I heard the best way to learn about cognitive functions is to read Jung's works directly.
Exactly. Dont bother with housewifes and their astrology manipulations of this Great MANS work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14323
@realklay11 you liked this thread huh?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
INTP, I think I told you earlier. Legit gigaover for me.
No Joke if you are good looking you can pull The most neurotypical which is ESFJ you just have to play a victim and be NT.
You can also THEORETICALY pull ENTJ chicks if you are into more dominant feme. Install UrMyType and try it out a bit

• +1
true @TsarTsar444 @lutte @cloUder on my leash rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323, lutte and 1 other person
As much as NT as you can

In theory you could slay ENFP bimbos by Being a weird autist which you could aslo try

Did you ever had a truly inteligent convo with a FEMOID ha?? Try it sometimes:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
No Joke if you are good looking you can pull The most neurotypical which is ESFJ you just have to play a victim and be NT.
You can also THEORETICALY pull ENTJ chicks if you are into more dominant feme. Install UrMyType and try it out a bit
If her type don't begin with an INxx I don't want her.

• +1
Users are so averse to any sort of confrontation that they will actively try to turn any sort of disagreement into a friendship. You included.

• +1
Users are so averse to any sort of confrontation that they will actively try to turn any sort of disagreement into a friendship. You included.
That was sarcasm btw, i didn't actually care that you didn't reply

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
  • WTF
If her type don't begin with an INxx I don't want her.
Thats where you wrong Buddy. Nichemaxxing is your shit. You should look for complementary .
For example im ENFP i go best with i teligent INFJ or INTJ. But we should look at The functions. For example my functions are NE FI TE SI and INTJ functions are NI TI FE SE if im not mistaken. We complement in a way that i give her brainstorming ideas while she organizes ideas. NE colects data from enviroment and just throws it around while NI takes ideas and structures them into one ideal or ideology for example.

As i said try UrMyType

• +1
Thats where you wrong Buddy. Nichemaxxing is your shit. You should look for complementary .
For example im ENFP i go best with i teligent INFJ or INTJ. But we should look at The functions. For example my functions are NE FI TE SI and INTJ functions are NI TI FE SE if im not mistaken. We complement in a way that i give her brainstorming ideas while she organizes ideas. NE colects data from enviroment and just throws it around while NI takes ideas and structures them into one ideal or ideology for example.

As i said try UrMyType
I don't care about what Jung said or what some chart said or what some dude on the internet said would go well with me. I said if she isn't INxx I don't want her.

• +1
I don't care about what Jung said or what some chart said or what some dude on the internet said would go well with me. I said if she isn't INxx I don't want her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262