There's a thugmaxxed MIDGET in my area MY AGE who JUST HAD A BABY with a normal girl - [click to find out how he did it]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Just seen a picture on snap of some kid in my city who is an actual midget. im talking like the actual definition, he's like 4'6 with one of them weird bodies. ugly face but his face is masculine and low key intimidating

hes giga thugmaxxed & white

i remember one time i saw him in town with his boys and as i walked past he shouldered me and then turned around and looked at me and i was low key intimidated. and one of my 6ft thugmaxxed pals who he also did this to another time and for some reason my mate didnt bang him . so he must be doing something right ngl.

but anyways this guy is literally having a baby while hes a midget and youre not even getting any pussy lmao.

also i remember the girl i lost my v to (a slag) told me she sucked this midgets dick one time and its huge apparently.
and i saw him have a few actual normal girlfriends throughout growing up(mainly fatties tho, but hot slutty looking ones)

To be honest, this gives hope for people who are low smv. honestly if your low smv but you look fucking hard, chill with hard high status guys, and start on people for no reason to prove your hardness, you can get girls. girls love that shit- clearly, if theyll accept an actual midget just because he does them things. girls want a powerful man. so u can either do that through thugmaxxing or moneymaxxing and thugmaxxing is the much easier short term option that u can do right now if u have the balls.

How do you feel your getting outslayed by an actual midget?

Whats your excuse?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, thecel, Lolcel and 5 others
Just be a midget theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: quakociaptockh
This is why I think you can't be black and incel. I had a 5'6" thugmaxxed guy in my high school who had a kid with a white high tier becky with a fat ass. He was covered in tattoos, roidmaxxed, and was friends with drugdealers and athletes. A white guy in the same situation would be planning LL.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, NumbThePain_FoxH, sandcelmuttcel and 12 others
How to thugmax?

This is why I think you can't be black and incel. I had a 5'6" thugmaxxed guy in my high school who had a kid with a white high tier becky with a fat ass. He was covered in tattoos, roidmaxxed, and was friends with drugdealers and athletes. A white guy in the same situation would be planning LL.

One thing that people always forget to mention is that thugmaxxing increases your chance of dying a violent early death by about 1000%. Overall I agree tho ofc.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, johncruz12345, Lolcel and 3 others
Where are you from? Some shit hole country?

the guy was white

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 7725
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Preoximerianas, Lolcel and 3 others
How to thugmax?
its different for each countries, look at thugmaxxed guys in ur country and copy them. the basics are, being really aggressive, fighting anyone for no reason, tattoos, short thuggish haircuts with skinfades(throw away looking pretty), wearing thug clothes like baggy tracksuits etc...

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
water. height is cope @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14323
the thing is with being thugmaxxed, you can slay a lot of girls pretty easy (assuming you arent subhuman) but its not ideal for LTR, jfl at wifing a woman whos attracted to thugs

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
@PingPong @Digital Hitler @LooksOverAll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
4'6 :lul::lul::lul:
I'd LOVE to bully him IRL
What that midget is gonna do? Beat me? I'm 6'2 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer, LooksJourney and 5 others
watch video above you know what happen to you tallfag @PingPong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13592 and Deleted member 14323
@Vermilioncore was right

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
the thing is with being thugmaxxed, you can slay a lot of girls pretty easy (assuming you arent subhuman) but its not ideal for LTR, jfl at wifing a woman whos attracted to thugs
every woman in this world is attracted to thugs

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
we thought the same thing until he rolls up with like 4 of his pals who are giga thug maxxed and 6ft+ and all absolute units

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, klamus, SeiGun and 7 others
Just seen a picture on snap of some kid in my city who is an actual midget. im talking like the actual definition, he's like 4'6 with one of them weird bodies. ugly face but his face is masculine and low key intimidating

i remember one time i saw him in town with his boys and as i walked past he shouldered me and then turned around and looked at me and i was low key intimidated. and one of my 6ft thugmaxxed pals who he also did this to another time and for some reason my mate didnt bang him . so he must be doing something right ngl.

but anyways this guy is literally having a baby while hes a midget and youre not even getting any pussy lmao.

also i remember the girl i lost my v to (a slag) told me she sucked this midgets dick one time and its huge apparently.
and i saw him have a few actual normal girlfriends throughout growing up(mainly fatties tho, but hot slutty looking ones)

To be honest, this gives hope for people who are low smv. honestly if your low smv but you look fucking hard, chill with hard high status guys, and start on people for no reason to prove your hardness, you can get girls. girls love that shit- clearly, if theyll accept an actual midget just because he does them things. girls want a powerful man. so u can either do that through thugmaxxing or moneymaxxing and thugmaxxing is the much easier short term option that u can do right now if u have the balls.

Whats your excuse?
thugmaxxing is legit af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
his thug gang would make you kiss his shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito, gamma and Deleted member 14543
@PingPong @Too$hort @OldVirgin
Indeed this is ideal 91D9056F 4236 4D0E 87A9 8392810913D2

depends where

my area is over 99% white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dashundalon, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person
he shouldered me and then turned around and looked at me and i was low key intimidated.
only because of his crew, though. How can you be intimidated by a midget.
start on people for no reason to prove your hardness, you can get girls. girls love that shit-
I'm not sure how that would look in practice tbh. I mean, unless you have a crew with you who will back you up, you'll get your head caved in within a week and won't try that shit again lol.

And even if you were tough, it's not as if you beat a guy up and then suddenly girls who you don't know come up to you and flirt and stuff. That's not how it works either

I'm not saying thugmaxxing isn't legit, but I think we need a better plan lol.

Starting with some sort of social circle maxxing, and then obviously things like fashion and stuff. I think things need to be in place. It's not like you start acting like a thug and girls will approach you or whatever. And even cold approaching strangers as if you are a thug can probably backfire more than you think. I think there needs to be an element of propinquity

PS - Your story about being shoulder barged reminds me of a short dude (but not a midget) who I used to sort of know (mutual friends) and he was a complete bad ass and one time he shoulder barged a massive dude who I was friends with whilst we were walking to lunch from college class. The little thug called him out straight away and my tall friend shit his pants lol. The friend ended up being a police officer and the thug ended up dying young. Just a little side story lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 14543
only because of his crew, though. How can you be intimidated by a midget.

I'm not sure how that would look in practice tbh. I mean, unless you have a crew with you who will back you up, you'll get your head caved in within a week and won't try that shit again lol.

And even if you were tough, it's not as if you beat a guy up and then suddenly girls who you don't know come up to you and flirt and stuff. That's not how it works either

I'm not saying thugmaxxing isn't legit, but I think we need a better plan lol.

Starting with some sort of social circle maxxing, and then obviously things like fashion and stuff. I think things need to be in place. It's not like you start acting like a thug and girls will approach you or whatever. And even cold approaching strangers as if you are a thug can probably backfire more than you think. I think there needs to be an element of propinquity

PS - Your story about being shoulder barged reminds me of a short dude (but not a midget) who I used to sort of know (mutual friends) and he was a complete bad ass and one time he shoulder barged a massive dude who I was friends with whilst we were walking to lunch from college class. The little thug called him out straight away and my tall friend shit his pants lol. The friend ended up being a police officer and the thug ended up dying young. Just a little side story lol
true but when your beating people up on the regular, ur gonna go into work with a black eye, ur friends are gonna talk about u to friends and other girls, its all a word of mouth thing and someone having fights spreads like wildfire through word of mouth.

and lmao yeah 95% of guy shit themselves in confrontation especially if its kinda unprovoked and random cos they just wanna be chill and not have to deal with getting their head smashed in by someone smaller than them lol. also rip to that guy, at least one of his stories ended up on an internet forum

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

wtf kind of shithole country is that? i bet thats in brazil or some other fucked up country, why are people just watching?

where the fuck is that? thats in public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Tallooksmaxxer, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I think it's luck of the draw for which of those guys end up with women who are interested. It seems like middle class women who want to slum it up aren't even very selective with the thugmaxxed guys they choose (i.e. not the best looking, tallest, highest status guys). They just want to escape their boring middle class lives, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Let me guess you're in the UK? Probably a small town with no industry left?

This is wild. Just imagine loving & raising a daughter for her to be willingly ravaged in public like this. I'd literally shoot my daughter and do life if I seen her doing this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lolcel and Deleted member 14543
This is wild. Just imagine loving & raising a daughter for her to be willingly ravaged in public like this. I'd literally shoot my daughter and do life if I seen her doing this shit
based af

What would you do?
dont think id kill her but id probably just tell everyone from the family what she did and disown her

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
she looks to have a fairly pretty face, too. I wonder if this dude could believe his luck or whether he's always banging girls out of his league like this.

wtf kind of shithole country is that? i bet thats in brazil or some other fucked up country, why are people just watching?

where the fuck is that? thats in public
think it was at a festival or something. Low inhibition midget with the tattoos probably just liked the look of her and she was attracted to his alphaness maybe lol

Whats your excuse?
Damn. Darth Yoda mogs us all. But on a serious note, this doesn't make me think anyone like you or I has a chance. no offense. This guy is just some weird outlier. Normal life isn't like this for most men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Damn. Darth Yoda mogs us all. But on a serious note, this doesn't make me think anyone like you or I has a chance. no offense. This guy is just some weird outlier. Normal life isn't like this for most men.
speak for urself no offence broski. ive had 2 ltr's with good looking not fat girls and ill probably find one after im finished lifemaxxing in a few months. stop with the negative mindset.

also id suggest you to not lean maxx. thats for the bigger guys. a 48kg man is not good, we need to put on as much weight as we can without looking like jeff nippard

speak for urself no offence broski. ive had 2 ltr's with good looking not fat girls and ill probably find one after im finished lifemaxxing in a few months. stop with the negative mindset.

also id suggest you to not lean maxx. thats for the bigger guys. a 48kg man is not good, we need to put on as much weight as we can without looking like jeff nippard
I already lean maxed. Im done with that, and have managed to lean bulk and keep the body fat percent I cut down to the same. Now I maintain then possible bulk once more. but most people don't understand that I am mgtow. I don't care about female validation, or male validation. I improve my life for myself and to be an overall bad ass person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I already lean maxed. Im done with that, and have managed to lean bulk and keep the body fat percent I cut down to the same. Now I maintain then possible bulk once more. but most people don't understand that I am mgtow. I don't care about female validation, or male validation. I improve my life for myself and to be an overall bad ass person.

i watched ur yt channel videos, do you think you definitely will do the plan you suggested?

also u mentioned something around 48kg in the vid thats why i mentioned it. how much do you weigh now?

i watched ur yt channel videos, do you think you definitely will do the plan you suggested?

also u mentioned something around 48kg in the vid thats why i mentioned it. how much do you weigh now?
If my dad approves, Im getting the surgery hands down. I work for him, so that's why its a barrier. I can't just tell him - hey im gonna go get plastic surgery and be in recovery for however amount of months out of the blue. And I am 110 pounds now. I lean maxed to 104. It's not big I know. I probably need to be about 180-200 pounds shredded. But that will come if I can find some kind of steroid with minimal side effects. And is legal in my country.

If my dad approves, Im getting the surgery hands down. I work for him, so that's why its a barrier. I can't just tell him - hey im gonna go get plastic surgery and be in recovery for however amount of months out of the blue. And I am 110 pounds now. I lean maxed to 104. It's not big I know. I probably need to be about 180-200 pounds shredded. But that will come if I can find some kind of steroid with minimal side effects. And is legal in my country.
i used to weigh the same as u. but i bulked and now im 158lbs and still reasonably lean. u need to bulk bro u dont even need roids.

just tell ur dad ur struggles in depth maybe and he might let u. any reasonable parent would if they understood what a 5'3/5'4 guy guys through.

how tall is ur dad out of interest?

I despise people who act like thugs to people that could easily wreck them in a fight
I hold in years worth of anger over it ready to be unleashed

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I despise people who act like thugs to people that could easily wreck them in a fight
I hold in years worth of anger over it ready to be unleashed
can you beat up this thugmaxed midget for me for shoulder barging me like 3 years ago then

i used to weigh the same as u. but i bulked and now im 158lbs and still reasonably lean. u need to bulk bro u dont even need roids.

just tell ur dad ur struggles in depth maybe and he might let u. any reasonable parent would if they understood what a 5'3/5'4 guy guys through.

how tall is ur dad out of interest?
Not every one can bulk up to that weight as a manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back