GIVE CHEST TATTOO IDEAS

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
242AD452 695D 427B 9600 44CDFE0360AB

Patched like this. I think I’m just gonna straight up steal vinnies idea with the wings (gonna do other wings tho I don’t like those stick figure ones). But I need something in the center of the chest. What is a high T thing that’ll make foid insta wet when I take my shirt off? It’s so hard to come up with something bc that center tat is gonna be so important. Give me GOOD suggestions

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
How can you pray to Allah with tattoos? Haram.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: med, desilva, zharupodrugu and 4 others
What a cuck religion jfl. So u can’t smv max with tats and also can’t NT max with drugs? Kys if ur blackpilled and follow that cuck shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, princeofpeace, moreroidsmoredates and 8 others
I don’t think he’s Muslim he happily injects test into his thigh

Allah is what holds me back from getting a tattoo…

• JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, HTN_Mentalcel and Reformed
What a cuck religion jfl. So u can’t smv max with tats and also can’t NT max with drugs? Kys if ur blackpilled and follow that cuck shit
I don’t think you know what cuck means, God didn’t put us on this planet to be a degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Nigga shut the fuck up. I'm six foot four, I fucking mog you to oblivion, you cant get to my test levels even with steroids, kys nigga brutally over for you keep making your balls shrink with weird liquid.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
I don’t think you know what cuck means, God didn’t put us on this planet to be a degenerate
Ok but ur letting ‘God’ take away potential slays if only u were tatted up and lower inhibit. RTTpill is so legit (minus the tan in some cases it’s not needed)

So many tattoo haters on this forum. I will get patch work sleeve on my left arm and ascend

• +1
Nigga shut the fuck up. I'm six foot four, I fucking mog you to oblivion, you cant get to my test levels even with steroids, kys nigga brutally over for you keep making your balls shrink with weird liquid.
Who cares nattycuck :ROFLMAO:

just draw random shit on you body to thugmaxx and increase smv
tView attachment 2777317

Patched like this. I think I’m just gonna straight up steal vinnies idea with the wings (gonna do other wings tho I don’t like those stick figure ones). But I need something in the center of the chest. What is a high T thing that’ll make foid insta wet when I take my shirt off? It’s so hard to come up with something bc that center tat is gonna be so important. Give me GOOD suggestions

• +1
Reactions: ascension, PsychoDsk and Reformed
proof?

Ok but ur letting ‘God’ take away potential slays if only u were tatted up and lower inhibit. RTTpill is so legit (minus the tan in some cases it’s not needed)
This is autism at its finest

Listen to yourself

“BroOoooo if God exists then why would he not let Chad get tattoos and get penis enlargement for extra few inches, BBCpill is so legit”

batman emblem

• Hmm...
Hey it works
get a bible verse at the bottom of your waist, or whatever those random cursive pharagraphs guys and girls have on their thighs and near their private parts.

• Hmm...
This is autism at its finest

Listen to yourself

“BroOoooo if God exists then why would he not let Chad get tattoos and get penis enlargement for extra few inches, BBCpill is so legit”
lol no correlation to what I said
batman emblem
I mean yeah the idea is to have something memorable in the center. Obv not batman jfl I want my own unique shit

I mean yeah the idea is to have something memorable in the center. Obv not batman jfl I want my own unique shit
No one can understand what you said, because it’s PSL autism, get your tattoos no one here could care less, it’s the fact that you think Islam is a cucked religion just because God condemns us from painting and ruining the skin he gave us with permanent black ink, we came into this world pure and we want to come out of it pure as well, there’s no need to use words you don’t know the meaning of to prove a negligent point

• JFL
Doesnt mean anything
Ok use ur imaginary numbers then
No one can understand what you said, because it’s PSL autism, get your tattoos no one here could care less, it’s the fact that you think Islam is a cucked religion just because God condemns us from painting and ruining the skin he gave us with permanent black ink, we came into this world pure and we want to come out of it pure as well, there’s no need to use words you don’t know the meaning of to prove a negligent point
Blud it’s not that deep. Muh pure skin as if ur not a forum where even the slightest tint of brown pigment gets completely shit on by users 🤣

mine

• Hmm...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, cytoplasm, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
the only tat I will get is the guts' brand of sacrifice once my neck is 20inches

• Hmm...
the only tat I will get is the guts' brand of sacrifice once my neck is 20inches
Nah bro just having one tat on ur neck is a failo and looks tryhard. U need to start with arms and move to body then finally neck if ur crazy like that trust

just don't get Pokémon or some gay Japanese shit (they are all low t). Everything else works but a nazi tattooo gives extra points.

• JFL
View attachment 2777317

tattoos are mogger af for the female gaze but i don't want to embarass myself in front of my family :feelswhy:

maybe temporary tattoos are the way

• +1
just don't get Pokémon or some gay Japanese shit (they are all low t). Everything else works but a nazi tattooo gives extra points.
Yeah ik I find vinnies anime tats so cringe jfl. But I agree a nazi tattoo is as high t as it gets

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

tattoos are mogger af for the female gaze but i don't want to embarass myself in front of my family :feelswhy:

maybe temporary tattoos are the way

Those bat wings are sick kinda what I wanted but with something in the center so it’s looks like 3 pieces

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Nah bro just having one tat on ur neck is a failo and looks tryhard. U need to start with arms and move to body then finally neck if ur crazy like that trust
I can start wherever I want. You do tats only for yourself. If I wanna have a golf ball tattoo on my testicles I go and make it happen.

• Hmm...
I can start wherever I want. You do tats only for yourself. If I wanna have a golf ball tattoo on my testicles I go and make it happen.
Not really. Wait do u mean like a small neck tat like a letter? Then yeah that’s fine I thought u meant something that’ll cover ur whole neck which will look odd on its own

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
ur cringe little faggot, edgy cringe rat, i shall rape your whore mother for bringing a cuck to earth

ur cringe little faggot, edgy cringe rat, i shall rape your whore mother for bringing a cuck to earth
U believe a fairy tale someone made up years ago

• +1
Nigga balls

• +1
U believe a fairy tale someone made up years ago
all 2019 cels are the retards. 2021/2020 cels were the peak, just ignore all 2019cels honestly.

• +1
all 2019 cels are the retards. 2021/2020 cels were the peak, just ignore all 2019cels honestly.
Fax ngl 2019cels been here too long they became schizos. I swear not this one but others have the most obscure ideas

• +1
Fax ngl 2019cels been here too long they became schizos. I swear not this one but others have the most obscure ideas
Its because in 2019 everyone was on lookism, nobody used this site so if you used this site then you were kind of a pussy because lookism was far more racist and sexist, so you were kind of a cuck if you joined here because lookism was far superior.

• +1

your avi on your chest

• +1
View attachment 2777317

like MS13

Shit do you want to look intimidating or aesthetic?

• +1
get a arm tattoo if your getting one

• +1
You could tat latin numerals