Give me a foolproof method to stay in the zone for the next 7 weeks

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am easily distracted and the first year at universuty was shitty. Now, before my exams, I did almost nothing again. But I can still pass them with a good grade if I study January and February. I want to just concentrate on studying, working, and my fitness goals and thats it. Maybe keeping my apartment clean and inviting a girl over but not spending too much time on women. My problem is, that I get so bored when doing stuff for University, I start to fap 4x a day and my brain just becomes a complete mess.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 32485
Find ways to remind yourself what you need to be doing and what you shouldn't be doing, that helps a lot for me.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and audimax
carrot and stick, discipline yourself

learn to punish bad behavior, and reward good behavior

Fapping x4 every day is giving you dopamine without the work. Literally rewarding yourself for being lazy. Do something beneficial for your health as a punishment, for example pushups. And for every time you stay on task, and do good work, reward yourself with something. Not to mention, take breaks - learn that it's possible to stay on track.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: polishcel, audimax and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Low dose Adderall everyday until you have a day you need to be very productive, then take 30mg+

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krispitus, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Spiritualcell
u got mental problems? Geniuenly asking

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Spiritualcell
Low dose Adderall everyday until you have a day you need to be very productive, then take 30mg+
Cant get it
carrot and stick, discipline yourself

learn to punish bad behavior, and reward good behavior

Fapping x4 every day is giving you dopamine without the work. Literally rewarding yourself for being lazy. Do something beneficial for your health as a punishment, for example pushups. And for every time you stay on task, and do good work, reward yourself with something. Not to mention, take breaks - learn that it's possible to stay on track.
I will try, it feels like my brain is jelly
u got mental problems? Geniuenly asking
Dont even know tbh
from a decade of rotting

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler and TechnoBoss
Cant get it

I will try, it feels like my brain is jelly

Dont even know tbh
from a decade of rotting
Dont they diagnose you at ward?

Chances are you will do nothing just like you did for the last 6 months. Dont worry brah I was like you "Oh man im gonna study so hard and catch up." Some niggas just dont have discipline and thats alr. The only way is drugs.

Go to ur doc and get an adhd test done and literally just fake it and get some vyvanse or addys.