Give me a good reason not to end my life

i'd be retarded if i had an argument about this all people already know everything about palestine and israel so it's not about lack of info it's about your mentality no point of telling you why since you probably heard the same answer hundreds of times and no point of having an argument since you heard the same arguments hundreds of times i prefer not arguing about it
So your mentality is the weak loser being correct?

Thats a pretty cucked world view tbh

i'd be retarded if i had an argument about this all people already know everything about palestine and israel so it's not about lack of info it's about your mentality no point of telling you why since you probably heard the same answer hundreds of times and no point of having an argument since you heard the same arguments hundreds of times i prefer not arguing about it
I support Palestinian civilians that die in stupid bombing by sub 3 netanyahu

But I don't support hamastard jihadicels

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Ik it sounds silly but from personal experience food rly matters especially white sugar that shit is a drug in disguise

okay sorry saar

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I dont really care who wins isreal or palestine i just want you to get the fuck out of my country no hate

the entire israel if you roped :

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Ur literally the biggest loser on this website, no one would miss you on here or in person