Give me a reason

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Give me a reason to live. To not rope or go ER. Live is about being hot. Life is about taking pics and posting them on instagram. Life if about fucking. Is about looking at yourself in mirror and loving yourself. It's not about how beautifull i am from my mom or granny. Fuck that. I Hate looking on my oneits who are fucked all day long by chads which i hate them even more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
hatred for my own genes and appearance is the only thing that motivates me to live tbh, I will do anything I can to change that piece of shit into something better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 685
I Hate looking on my oneits who are fucked all day long by chads which i hate them even more.

blackopstruecel

Roping require planning and willpower, rotting doesn't require as much

hatred for my own genes and appearance is the only thing that motivates me to live tbh, I will do anything I can to change that piece of shit into something better

Maybe you can but i can't. There's no way to make my midface shorter.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Truecel14 and skittlekorn
If you go er you will be rembered as a hero the other option you wont be rembered

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Give me a reason to live. To not rope or go ER. Live is about being hot. Life is about taking pics and posting them on instagram. Life if about fucking. Is about looking at yourself in mirror and loving yourself. It's not about how beautifull i am from my mom or granny. Fuck that. I Hate looking on my oneits who are fucked all day long by chads which i hate them even more.
I'm in the same boat as you but I'm still high T enough to not want roping , keep crying for me

Looksmaxx as much as you possibly can, then if that doesn’t work, moneymaxx. You can still cope but you’ll enjoy life. Plus there are other copes like travelling, decent hobbies etc that make you forget about the blackpill for a moment

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Looksmaxx as much as you possibly can, then if that doesn’t work, moneymaxx. You can still cope but you’ll enjoy life. Plus there are other copes like travelling, decent hobbies etc that make you forget about the blackpill for a moment
No if you're horny and you realize You're Virgin and talked to a girl maybe few times in You're life.