Give me advice looksordeath and maestheticmaso

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Should I take A levels Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry or study Cyber Security?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and IAMNOTANINCEL
@LooksOrDeath @MaestheticMaso

• Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Should I take A levels Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry or study Cyber Security?
What do you want to study ?? Will you study cyber security at uni or do a course ?

no offence but you really need to be more sure of what you want to do before making threads like that last one

no offence but you really need to be more sure of what you want to do before making threads like that last one

Cyber Security pays a lot more. Physics is just a passion.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The other day, i fucked a girl who was getting a degree in cybersecurity or something. Don't know why, I wouldn't trust a woman with my computer, LOL

but she said she was looking at a job with $70k entry salary, don't know if she was larping but if she isn't...that's a lot of money

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and GuyFromSingapore
The other day, i fucked a girl who was getting a degree in cybersecurity or something. Don't know why, I wouldn't trust a woman with my computer, LOL

but she said she was looking at a job with $70k entry salary, don't know if she was larping but if she isn't that's a lot of money

That's like minimum for Cyber Security.

I’d do computer science instead of chemistry then and keep the rest.

There's no Computer Science A levels in Singapore plus you can't get other schools and past year test papers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Why are you taking A levels as an oldcel?

How am I supposed to get a job otherwise? Plus Physics is a passion.
Wtf I took exactly the same subjects as you I got two A*s and 2As. How do you even enroll into a high school being that old?
IMG 5182

I dropped out nigga.
I enjoyed alevel physics quite a bit tbh, covered a wide range of topics. chemistry was fun too , the lab we had was jokes math was piss easy, further math was the only subject struggled

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore