give me an honest rating as well as advice on how I can improve appeal. 17m 5'10

25howl

25howl

beer loving ltn
give me an honest rating as well as advice on how I can improve appeal. 17m 5'10

please refrain from commenting on my haircut as I already have cut it. Other than that feel free to state your honest opinion

Attachments

• IMG_9607.jpg
    IMG_9607.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: heightcelcoper
strong ltn - weak MTN
shave stache please

• +1
Reactions: livelifetofullest and breakrdib

please refrain from commenting on my haircut as I already have cut it. Other than that feel free to state your honest opinion
Low mtn

you have good eyebrows but a lot of UEE, your nose seems to be very bloated, eyes a bit close set, but you have good angularity. I'd save shave the stache, debloat or try to find ways to reduce the size of ur nose, maybe eyelid pull/ice eye hoods or curl lashes a little bit to improve eye area.

I'd say u have potential to be high mtn-low htn

• +1
Reactions: 25howl
Thank you for the honest rating. I will definetly take your points into account and work on that. Currently I am awaiting my volufiline to counter the UEE as well as dark under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: dprnick
Could you maybe give me a routine or point me towards an article/guide on this?
Im not sure if it works but, you just spam ice cubes on your upper eyelids, it's supposed to reduce uee, try it out right now, but as far as I know results might be temporary

Low mtn

you have good eyebrows but a lot of UEE, your nose seems to be very bloated, eyes a bit close set, but you have good angularity. I'd save shave the stache, debloat or try to find ways to reduce the size of ur nose, maybe eyelid pull/ice eye hoods or curl lashes a little bit to improve eye area.

I'd say u have potential to be high mtn-low htn
any comments on my side profile?

you look like the ugly filter on tiktok because of the beard

• JFL
Reactions: dprnick