Give me ideas on what to do with my 14k youtube channel

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I have a 14 000 subscriber channel I havent posted in a while, what should I do with it? I am thinking of making lookism/mgtow/TRP videos. Any ideas?

What is it called?

You will lose all subs if you do that.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Talk about the jewish question

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Insomniac
You should do a frotnite video

You should do a frotnite video
You mean continue with that? I have tons of fortnite vids tho. Dont really enjoy fortnite that much tho

:chad:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
You need to find a way to transition to that format first?
what did you originally make ?
Gaming videos, if you check youtube.com/Fatman0 I mostly did fortnite and then a bit of crypto

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 283
www.Youtube.com/Fatman0 , but Im corious what kind of videos I should make.
Im thinking of making top 3 looksmaxing advices or top 3 advices for teenargers (in sort of TRP way) What do you think bro

They woudnt watch anyway tho, should I get back to fortnite? Havent played that in a while lol
Nah, gaming videos are for untermensch. Do ubermensch videos about lookism and how females really are.

you sound like a Chad

subbed btw

Actually, you should not make any videos till you ascend and then post an Ascension video of your progress pics, you at the gym, the food you ate, and add annoying electronic background music. Watch it get millions like those skinny to muscle transformation videos.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Zeta ascended
Your voice is cool

you sound like a Chad

subbed btw
Such voice such face :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile: Thanks tho
Actually, you should not make any videos till you ascend and then post an Ascension video of your progress pics, you at the gym, the food you ate, and add annoying electronic background music. Watch it get millions like those skinny to muscle transformation videos.
I hate those guys, they take roids
Your voice is cool
Thanks <3
So maybe just hopping straight in would be fine but I would lose subs tho :unsure:, not more than 500 imo, and new ones would come

Last edited:
top 3 looksmaxing advices or top 3 advices for teenargers (in sort of TRP way) What do you think brol

Don't, the less exposure our looksmaxxing techniques get the better.

First thing I see is Fortnite, I'm not giving you any advice

Teach the blackpill to your kid audience so they start mewing :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You seem to have a good base to keep making gaming videos. It's PC-friendly which means you can make some money out of it. If you start making contreversial videos you're gonna get striked/reported etc. Stick to gaming imo. But it's your call.

Don't post anything about lookism. Keep it a marginal subculture deep in the manosphere. Don't need this shit getting mainstream like MGTOW has.

U market to literal children. If u make incelosphere content you will lose all ur subs

I have a 14 000 subscriber channel I havent posted in a while, what should I do with it? I am thinking of making lookism/mgtow/TRP videos. Any ideas?
Make incel content and 9/11 reptilian conspiracy videos

Just talk about blackpill stuff and preach the truth, along with your own personal experiences.

You have 14,000 subscribers and I just have 14 lol. You could reach a lot of people and get them woke, even if a lot of them unsubscribe afterwards.

I’ll buy it for 25$

Redpill Vlogs, I do em and get hundreds of views

I only got 327 subscribers though