Give me lo inhibition advice but realistically...

goldini

goldini

Iron
...not some bipolar shit like brandon hampton does

and most importantly how you need to feel when you low inhibition, because incels will only feel guilt after doing something like that

how you surpress guilt ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
By learning to not give a fuck.
You obviously care

• +1
By learning to not give a fuck.
This. Not giving a fuck is an art, one does not simply wake up one morning and become low inhibition, it takes practice, lots of practice.

• +1
This. Not giving a fuck is an art, one does not simply wake up one morning and become low inhibition, it takes practice, lots of practice.

The art of not giving a fuck is hard to master.

• +1
The art of not giving a fuck is hard to master.
Very hard. Although you can work your way to up to it, the same way you get stronger in the gym, progressively overload, start of by being able to look people in the eyes and work up to walking on streets half naked asking people "if they are mirin your aesthetics?".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Very hard. Although you can work your way to up to it, the same way you get stronger in the gym, progressively overload, start of by being able to look people in the eyes and work up to walking on streets half naked asking people "if they are mirin your aesthetics?".
the last thing I think is too much

• +1
the last thing I think is too much
Yes you do, because you are high inhibition, kind of how a 315 bench for someone who has been lifting for 3 weeks is too much.

• +1
Yes you do, because you are high inhibition, kind of how a 315 bench for someone who has been lifting for 3 weeks is too much.
most low inhibtion is jump a long ass queue for the bus. people got angry and pushing me to get in. I feelt bad after aka guilt. I didnt tried to push them and to get at my objective kinda was omega at that moment

• +1
Low inhib is a must, jfl if you deny this. 0 inhib, infinite confidence, and absence of negative emotions is the key to slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and badromance
talking about brandon hampton loooool

• +1
Do this

• +1
get good at public speaking, the same talents you gain from that will help you in smaller interactions